2011 October N400 Tracker

Text message received....status updated :
On November 28, 2011, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview. Please check the website for further updates on your case. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

I am not sure if this is a coincidence or what... but I got the same thing as below message. Proudpal, here I come.

On November 28, 2011, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview. Please check the website for further updates on your case. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

I guess this proves that doing an early walk-in does help.
Nimche, your FP date was 11/30 and you got your Interview in line by 11/28 because you did a walk-in.

I knew its working since I did walk-in 4 years ago for my own FP. I was more hoping for OATH before 2012 but that won't happen.
God I love those same day interview-Oaths but they don't have them here in SD.

I guess this proves that doing an early walk-in does help.
Nimche, your FP date was 11/30 and you got your Interview in line by 11/28 because you did a walk-in.

Count me in. I got the same message.

I got the following email today too. We are all in the same boat.

Your Case Status: Testing and Interview On November 28, 2011, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview. Please check the website for further updates on your case. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

Last edited by a moderator:
N-400

I got the same email about being in line for an interview but I have not taken the fingerprints yet? any thoughts on this?

I got the same email about being in line for an interview but I have not taken the fingerprints yet? any thoughts on this?

Have you had your Fingerprints taken within the last 16 months or so? For many such applicants, they seem to skip Biometrics.

Keep Hoping and Waiting...

Ahh.. Lestat, i am glad you are still around. We both are in the same boat. Lets hope for the best.

Yeah punjboy... it's good to see things are moving along with others. Just hope yours and mine will get an update soon.

Of course no way to figure that out. I did check a few case before and after and 100 number back and front. I can tell majority of cases got the same notice but I bet USCIS is moving or maybe they had a hiccup and its gone now.
You should be getting a notice soon(I guess we all will)
How can we confirm that these updates are real not error?

No updates yet

Good to see so many fellow October filers getting status updates. Congrats to you all!

My online status still shows Initial Review. Hope the rest of us (Lestat, punjboy, me) also get our updates soon. Just have to be patient and wait. Sigh!

I got the following email today too. We are all in the same boat.

Your Case Status: Testing and Interview On November 28, 2011, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview. Please check the website for further updates on your case. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

I guess I can join the bandwagon (though a day later)... my status was updated earlier today for "in line for interview scheduling"