2011 October N400 Tracker

Thanks! I'll update when I receive the letter. We'll see where they finally got me scheduled!

Letter received, siggy updated! Oath ceremony is scheduled 6 days before my PR card expires! talk about good timing!

Good luck to the ones still waiting!

Letter received, siggy updated! Oath ceremony is scheduled 6 days before my PR card expires! talk about good timing!

Good luck to the ones still waiting!

C:):)l. You fully utilized your PR Card tenure :). I am glad that your oath is scheduled before your PR expires.

X3-T - Its interesting to note that you and I got our PR cards at almost the same time! Glad your journey is getting over. Enjoy your visit to Oxford, MS.

X3-T - It's interesting to note that you and I got our PR cards at almost the same time! Glad your journey is getting over. Enjoy your visit to Oxford, MS.
Yes! that's interesting...and thanks! we are even planning to drive there the day before so we don't have to leave so early in the morning (almost two hours drive). One of my ex-wife's sons is there (at Ole Miss campus) so he's gonna give us the city tour!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello boarders,

Call it clumsy or just plain foolish, but i have misplaced my interview letter. I was making copies of all the documents and i think i lost it in the process.

Now all i have is a copy of my interview letter, with the date time and place. Should i be worried that i don't have my original interview letter ? Or should i just take my photocopy and be fine there.

Any advice and thought would be appreciated.

Here is my case update -

me a Klutz

punjboy - Did you call the USCIS customer service number? You have more than two weeks so they should be able to resend you another letter. Don't take a chance. Call that number and tell them you lost the original but have a copy and they should be able to advise you. Meanwhile, keep looking and you will find it. I am a klutzy person myself and misplace things frequently, only to find them later!

I am hoping to hear about my oath scheduling as well. Will keep my fingers crossed.

Finally, I got email stating "On March 7, 2012, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location."

I am glad to see some traction again...

Last edited by a moderator:
punjboy - Did you call the USCIS customer service number? You have more than two weeks so they should be able to resend you another letter. Don't take a chance. Call that number and tell them you lost the original but have a copy and they should be able to advise you. Meanwhile, keep looking and you will find it. I am a klutzy person myself and misplace things frequently, only to find them later!
I second that!

Finally, I got email stating "On March 7, 2012, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location."

I am glad to see some traction again...

Good for you! congrats! let us know the date when you get the letter!

How was your interview?

mitra88 - Nice and good to see your case progressing. My interview date is 3/7. I hope yours will be a week later. good Luck

mishrabk, have you completed your interview? Could you share your experience with me and others?

Thanks. It looks like, I would be the last one among Oct filers.

Well, you applied towards the end of the month, so that make sense. It looks like USCIS efforts to keep the total processing time within 6 months are working.

Status Updated

Let's hang in there. Being patient is hard.

Today (03/16/2012) my status got updated to Interview scheduled, i guess the date and location of interview will be on the actual letter

DO - New York City
Timeline:
10/24/11 N400 Mailed to TX
10/28/11 Check cashed
10/31/11 Notice of Action Received
11/5/11 Finger Print letter Received for Appointment on 11/29
11/28/11 Online Status changed to Testing and Interview
11/29/11 FP done Walk-in
12/22/11 YL received
03/16/12 Status changed to "Scheduled for interview"
x/x/12 IL received
x/x/12 Interview
x/x/12 Oath Ceremony

Just minutes ago, I also got text message and email saying my status being updated. Yes, we will get the notice to know where and when to have interview. So excited!! Finally!

Today (03/16/2012) my status got updated to Interview scheduled, i guess the date and location of interview will be on the actual letter

DO - New York City
Timeline:
10/24/11 N400 Mailed to TX
10/28/11 Check cashed
10/31/11 Notice of Action Received
11/5/11 Finger Print letter Received for Appointment on 11/29
11/28/11 Online Status changed to Testing and Interview
11/29/11 FP done Walk-in
12/22/11 YL received
03/16/12 Status changed to "Scheduled for interview"
x/x/12 IL received
x/x/12 Interview
x/x/12 Oath Ceremony

Good to hear! Yes, all the details will be in the letter...And you'll probably get sworn in on the same day!

Got a letter yesterday stating that my fingerprints had expired (From removal of conditions Jan 30 2011), and I have to get new fingerprints done within 90 days, so will be getting that done in the next day or so.

But here is my question: I thought fingerprints were good for 15 months, so they are really not expiring till April 30th 2012, but even if it the fingerprints were only good for 12 months, then they had already expired January 30th 2012, so USCIS waited 2 months to tell me that my fingerprints had expired??? :mad: