2011 June N-400 Tracker

murfin

Registered Users (C)
Start a new thread to track June filer. Add another case.

Field Office: Portland OR

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally filed N400

Day 0: 06/16/11 N400 mailed by priority mail
xxxxxxxx Delivered to the PHOENIX office
xxxxxxxx Check cashed
xxxxxxxx FP letter mailed
xxxxxxxx FP Appointment
xxxxxxxx IL received
xxxxxxxx Interview
xxxxxxxx Oath

Road to the U.S. Citizenship for the second time. N-400 first denied in 2001 (Reason: Lack of Good Moral). Good luck to me this time...

Applying N-400 based on 3 years marriage to a US citizen.
Mailed my N-400 package on 06/14/2011.
USCIS received it on 06/15/2011.
Check cashed on 06/17/2011.
Waiting for the NOA.

hi everyone,i got the e-mail from USCIS yesterday,and show the online status had change to testing and interviewing. i was little suprised,cause i just done the fingerprint on Tuesday which's 21st June,and i think should have two step which for YL and transfer to local office.then status will be change to testing and interviewing..is anybody have same situdation with me!
my timeline

04/20/11 N-400 Sent
05/25/11 RD & PD(when i mail got the problem with USPS)
06/11/11FP Notice Received (Appt 06/21/2011)
06/21/11FP Don
06/23/11 online status change to "Testing and Interviewing"

I did not receive either a separate yellow letter or transfer to local office. After fingerprints I moved to "inline for scheduling" to "case scheduled for interview". With the Interview letter was a white sheet with checklist and what to bring to the interview.

hi everyone,i got the e-mail from USCIS yesterday,and show the online status had change to testing and interviewing. i was little suprised,cause i just done the fingerprint on Tuesday which's 21st June,and i think should have two step which for YL and transfer to local office.then status will be change to testing and interviewing..is anybody have same situdation with me!
my timeline

04/20/11 N-400 Sent
05/25/11 RD & PD(when i mail got the problem with USPS)
06/11/11FP Notice Received (Appt 06/21/2011)
06/21/11FP Don
06/23/11 online status change to "Testing and Interviewing"

I did not receive either a separate yellow letter or transfer to local office. After fingerprints I moved to "inline for scheduling" to "case scheduled for interview". With the Interview letter was a white sheet with checklist and what to bring to the interview.

so when u fininshed your fingerprint how much time you wait to recevied the interview letter?

thanks for the information Kahuni98 hope u good luck in the interview...and keep update!
hope i could recevie the interview letter soon!

My earliest time to apply was today June 25. My paperwork was received yesterday, June 24. I didn't get any email yet from them. Do you think it might be a problem since they received my paperwork 1 day earlier?

My timeline is below.

Looks like everyone gets FP letter sent and received within days after the NOA1.
Wondering whether the delay is caused by lockbox Lewisville, TX , could BIO letter be lost by USPS or it's just a normal processing time..

06/20/2011 - n400 mailed via usps
06/24/2011 - received by uscis
06/29/2011 - check cashed
07/01/2011 - noa1 received in mail - [priority date june 24]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some posters indicate that if you had the Biometrics appointment within the past 12 months then it is possible that USCIS will use your existing FP results stored in their database instead of scheduling a new biometrics appointment,
According to forum posts on internet this is particularly common for those applicants who apply at NCS or NES and who had their conditions removed within the one year period preceding the N 400 application.

Are any of you familiar with such case processing? Does USCIS use the biometrics FP results submitted by applicant within past 12 months in connection with any other than I-485 benefit ?

All the best.

I am scheduling an appointment with the immigration attorney , he will enter as representative on my behalf.

Was crucial mistake to file on my own. If some underpaid clerk failed to enter the data properly or just "forgot" to mail out FP notice, there is no way I can ever find out anything from 800 misinformation line. I will not be one to sit and wait for "denied due to abandoned application" with "oh, we mailed it to you but you failed to do your part" BS.

My advise to all: get an immigration lawyer to file ANY paperwork.

Good luck to all N 400 applicants

I am scheduling an appointment with the immigration attorney , he will enter as representative on my behalf.

Was crucial mistake to file on my own. If some underpaid clerk failed to enter the data properly or just "forgot" to mail out FP notice, there is no way I can ever find out anything from 800 misinformation line. I will not be one to sit and wait for "denied due to abandoned application" with "oh, we mailed it to you but you failed to do your part" BS.

My advise to all: get an immigration lawyer to file ANY paperwork.

Good luck to all N 400 applicants

Why do you think you should receive FP letter already? Did they tell they couldn't find your information?