• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2011 DV Lottery Winners from Australia Report Here!

Supercruz,

+1 on the best wishes for your interview on Tuesday! I really hope all goes well.

Look forward to hearing about your success!

AJK

Hi Labora2,

No, I haven't heard yet --- I am starting to get more and more nervous tho.

AJK,
you are number 1XX --- have you got your 2NL date yet?

Hi Beech1814,
Did u e mail or call kcc to learn about ur interview date? I also sent the forms to kcc in late june but forms are still processing.

It really is a nervous wait isn't it. :)

I didn't send my forms back until mid July which seems much later than most of you guys so I'm wondering if that's going to effect the timing of the interview in spite of having a number in the 100s. I guess the only thing to do is wait and see.

Superkruz, good luck at your interview on Tuesday!

Hi all

Also a bit nervous about lack of NL2 considering I have a very low case number 2011OC0000000X and would expect to have an interview on Oct 1.
Will send an email inquiry today.

Hi Zoot,

I sent my forms back in the beginning of June.. My interview hasn't been scheduled yet, my number is in the 80's. I think they may be behind this year.

We'll know for sure by mid September (they said they should all be set by the 15th). I'm pretty sure we'll both have an interview in October

Cheers

Talk about having us stress until the last second! Dang, hehe.

*** PartyInTheUSA - have you had your medicals and police check yet?
And it is confirmed that we will here by email or by regular post for our second NL?

*** LIBERTY - let us know what they say. I figure if you haven't heard yet,it's a good thing for the rest of us... only because your number is so low! means - all of us with numbers under 350 are still Ok :)

Hi Labora2,

No, I haven't heard yet --- I am starting to get more and more nervous tho.

AJK,
you are number 1XX --- have you got your 2NL date yet?

Beech,

I contacted KCC directly and found out what my interview date was once my CN became current.

My interview is in about 6 weeks, doing my medicals next week.

Still haven't received 2nd NL which is annoying me frankly :)

Waiting waiting waiting...

AJK

AKJ,

I feel like I have a head full of grey hair in the last 12 months, heheh. Patients - Patients.... aghhhh.

Sorry Pal,

I meant - AJK :)

Beech,

I contacted KCC directly and found out what my interview date was once my CN became current.

My interview is in about 6 weeks, doing my medicals next week.

Still haven't received 2nd NL which is annoying me frankly :)

Waiting waiting waiting...

AJK

I've done the Police check, haven't done medicals...

Second NL will come by regular post (from what I know) Hopefully this week.

But you can also call them, or email, after the Sep. 15th and they should tell you
your date.

Talk about having us stress until the last second! Dang, hehe.

*** PartyInTheUSA - have you had your medicals and police check yet?
And it is confirmed that we will here by email or by regular post for our second NL?

*** LIBERTY - let us know what they say. I figure if you haven't heard yet,it's a good thing for the rest of us... only because your number is so low! means - all of us with numbers under 350 are still Ok :)

PartyInTheUSA - are you in Brisbane or ? I am and I called the medical centre and they pre-sent me the forms for the medical. BTW - if you have had any prior surgeries you will need reports from either the hospital or your surgeon to take with you. Something else that takes time - but is needed.

I guess we'll all continue stalking out letter boxes for the next few weeks :)

I've done the Police check, haven't done medicals...

Second NL will come by regular post (from what I know) Hopefully this week.

But you can also call them, or email, after the Sep. 15th and they should tell you
your date.

PartyInTheUSA - are you in Brisbane or ? I am and I called the medical centre and they pre-sent me the forms for the medical. BTW - if you have had any prior surgeries you will need reports from either the hospital or your surgeon to take with you. Something else that takes time - but is needed.

Beech,

Regarding the surgeries where did you find that out.

The medical form i am looking at doesn't mention anything only pending/anticipated, not previous.
I hope not, i had an operation 30 years ago as a very young kid, wouldn't even know if those records exists.
Certainly won't have them by next week!

AJK

Hey Beech, I'm in Melbourne. Thanks for the heads up... I really do need to get on top of the medicals. I didn't know it could take so long.

Cheers,
Michael

AJK,

When I called the Dr's office here in Brisbane they emailed me a form that is used to confirm your medical examination. It states the I must have 3 passport size pics and USA applicants please bring your case number and any vaccination documents. Vaccinations for Immigration are a requirement by the USA Department of State.
If you have had medical/surgical treatment for any conditions other than minor illnesses, please bring clinical summaries from your treating doctor/s.

Maybe give the Dr's office a call and talk to them about it. I'm sure they will clarify it for you. BTW, the also told me the examination takes about 3 hours.

PartyInTheUSA ---

Im waiting until I get my interview date before booking my meds.
Hopefully we'll all here this week.

Beech,

Regarding the surgeries where did you find that out.

The medical form i am looking at doesn't mention anything only pending/anticipated, not previous.
I hope not, i had an operation 30 years ago as a very young kid, wouldn't even know if those records exists.
Certainly won't have them by next week!

AJK

I just gave the KCC a call tonight to try and find out about the date of our interview and was advised that:

"All of your documents have been received and are in processing. You should call us back in about two weeks and we should have more information."

Not sure if this is a standard response or a sign that I mightn't find out anything until towards the end of the month.

On another note I called and booked the appointment for our medicals today. I also didn't hear anything about surgical history. I specifically asked when booking about bringing my previous medical history and was told that it was optional. The important thing to was bring any information that I had about vaccinations.

Just some more hearsay to throw into the mix :)

Hey Zootfish --- thanks for sharing the KCC reply... dang - 2 wks? For some reason I was under the impression that we should know about 6 weeks before the actual interview date?! For us who are in the 1-350 range - it seems like it's a fine line.

I just gave the KCC a call tonight to try and find out about the date of our interview and was advised that:

"All of your documents have been received and are in processing. You should call us back in about two weeks and we should have more information."

Not sure if this is a standard response or a sign that I mightn't find out anything until towards the end of the month.

On another note I called and booked the appointment for our medicals today. I also didn't hear anything about surgical history. I specifically asked when booking about bringing my previous medical history and was told that it was optional. The important thing to was bring any information that I had about vaccinations.

Just some more hearsay to throw into the mix :)

Hey Beech, I was mistaken. It looks like all DV interviews that haven't been scheduled yet will be in November.

(one more thing to throw in the mix)

It is confusing... I called up the KCC last night and the agent said it will be in November not October but November.
I wouldn't say he sounded rude, but not particularly friendly... very curt on the phone.

Anyway I was expecting October but at least I know when it is now. He said you can call back after September 15th to get the date.