Here is the my updates as follows

05/28/2011: N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX UPS Express
05/31/2011: Application received
05/31/2011: Priority date
06/02/2011: Notice date
06/10/2011: NOA I-797C received in mail

Acceptace --> done

Initial Review --> under progress

On June 10, 2011, we mailed you an appointment notice to have your fingerprints taken.
Please follow the instructions on the notice

Testing and Interview
Decision
Post Decision Activity
Oath Ceremony

I planning collect the all traffic violation tickets and penalty paid proofs from courts.
And also collect the date of birth certifications . Iam not clear date of berth certificates need or not

a little change

On june 10th your application was placed in-line for interview scheduling --------.
At least something is happening and seems the fingerprints were accepted.

Good progress Kahuni. If you have your interview by 24th June you might get included in the very large swearing in ceremony scheduled for July 6th at Bethel University that can accommodate up to 1000 people.

brb2,
Unfortunately thats not possible for us because our 5th anniversary is July 14th. Thanks man for hanging around.

Good progress Kahuni. If you have your interview by 24th June you might get included in the very large swearing in ceremony scheduled for July 6th at Bethel University that can accommodate up to 1000 people.

06/19/2006 GC approved!

•Sent N-400: 3/26/11
•Application received: 3/29/11
•Cashed check: 3/31/11
•NOA Received in Mail: 4/4/11
•FP Notice mailed (from online status): 4/13/11
•FP letter received: 4/16/11
•FP Appointment date: 5/11/11
•Interview Letter received: 5/13/11
•Interview Date: 6/13/11
•Oath Date:

Interview Cleared.
Next: waiting for Oath letter/date.

Wohooo! congrats! how did it go? give some details. ;)

Thanks Man!
Well let me tell you this: if you have read the test questions then its going to be a piece of cake.
Don't worry, the IOs are very gentle, polite and understanding.
Its just a formality unless your background has some issues.

Good Luck to All!

I didn't mention anything about the traffic tickets. I have couple of them. But I got a traffic history form local DMV , they found nothing.
So I didn't mention anything. how about you all??

A quick update;
Your N-400 application is now scheduled for interview [June 15th]and you should recieve a notice within 14 days blah blah blah -----.

ukd456.,

Please advise, present DL from NJ, I should get traffic history from NJ state (entered into NJ in 2007).
I got DL from NY (2000 to 2006) , should i get traffic histrory from NY too?

Thanks in advance.

-usinsuser99