2010 November N-400 tracker

I checked with FBI around 5 PM and they said that they received my FP, processed it, and sent it back to USCIS.
When I asked if I had to redo it and that's why they sent them back, they said no, everything was okay and I didn't need to redo them.
They told me to check with USCIS...
So I guess now I just wait on USCIS... :)

How did you check with the FBI kgurl? I did my FP a couple of weeks ago and my case isn't transferred yet!

It is almost 10 days that i received NOA by mail. Did not receive the FP notice yet. Do i need to call the customer service to find out the status?

How did you check with the FBI kgurl? I did my FP a couple of weeks ago and my case isn't transferred yet!

Memo,

Here is the number to the FBI office in WV, just call them and there is usually a nice lady, might be a grandma who will help you with the answer. Also, file transfer to the local office has nothing to do with the FBI results, but rather the schedule and availability of officers to conduct the interview once the file is transfered to the local office. Just be patience and things will shape up. I recommend you keep an eye on the San Francisco Thread, will give you a better guidance to follow your case and hope.

1-304-625-5590

2 weeks after NOA and No FP notice so far.

It is almost 10 days that i received NOA by mail. Did not receive the FP notice yet. Do i need to call the customer service to find out the status?

Is anyone in/encountered the same situation?

Thanks

I'm in the same boat. The last updated online status shows NOA was mailed on Nov 10........no mention of RFE yet.

I'm in the same boat. The last updated online status shows NOA was mailed on Nov 10........no mention of RFE yet.

Hi Duly,

It was during the holiday week they encashed the check, may be wait for one more week and do the e-request.

Cheers

Hi Duly,

It was during the holiday week they encashed the check, may be wait for one more week and do the e-request.

Cheers

I think the e-request does not work as long as it is within their normal processing time, which in this case is about 5 months......not sure though but I'll try if I don't get by the 10th.

Say anybody having 2nd thoughts on going ahead with N400 considering the highest (and increasing) US deficit?

12/02/2010 - I-797C, Notice of Action received

Say anybody having 2nd thoughts on going ahead with N400 considering the highest (and increasing) US deficit?

Remaining an LPR rather than becoming USC isn't going to help you avoid paying your share of the national debt. I suppose people could consider relinquishing their green card and returning to their previous country due to concerns about the US deficit. That's a pretty major decision.