2010 November N-400 tracker

memo

Registered Users (C)
Alright Folks. Let's start the November tracker.

I mailed my application on Nov 1 and it was delivered on Nov 2. Haven't received the SMS or email yet and can't check if the check was cashed as my lawyer mailed them the money on my behalf!

November tracker

Good luck Memo!

I mailed my N400 last night.
I'll update my status as best as i can when i hear something.

Good luck mexa! Let us know. I mailed mine on the first as said above. Got the text message on Sun night! and now know that the request for further info is mailed to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
sent my n-400 application today

Hi All,
I have just sent my N-400 Application to Lewisville Texas via Express mail. Let's keep updating eachother.

Good Luck to all of us!

11/15/10: Sent N-400 to Lewsville express mail
xx/xx/xx:

I mailed my N-400 Application on 11/6 through USPS to Dallas Lockbox.
Check still not cashed.
Haven't received SMS or email either.

11/6/10: Sent N-400 to Dallas Lockbox via USPS
11/8/10: Confirmed the application was delivered through USPS website

Last edited by a moderator:
@kgurl,
you need to fill out and send G-1145 along with N-400 inorder to receive SMS or Email. you can also create account in USCIS website create portfolio and request for e-mail and/or SMS notification.

Cheers!

@kgurl,
you need to fill out and send G-1145 along with N-400 inorder to receive SMS or Email. you can also create account in USCIS website create portfolio and request for e-mail and/or SMS notification.

Cheers!

Thanks for the info!
I did fill out G-1145 along with N-400. :)
My check hasn't been cashed yet either... And of course no NOA received yet.
I'm trying to be patient since it was "holiday" for them on Thursday. :)

Yay, my check was cashed yesterday... although it didn't show on my bank acct till today. :D
Now more waiting game but at least I know it's going somewhere. Cheers!

I did a walk in fingerprint today at the San Francisco office. So easy. They didn't even ask why I was there before my appointment and I didn't say anything either. In and out in 5 minutes!

I just received SMS and email with the Receipt number and said official receipt notice will follow in mail.
When I checked from USCIS site for the case status, it said "On November 10, 2010, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case."
Yay! :D

Well

Just got an update on my case...
Request for evidence. Since I've had my green card for almost 7 years, I wasn't required to put in that many "proof"...so I was freaking out and searched the forum for RFE and I see that it says RFE even when it sends out FP request... Whew, can they be any more clearer? :p

Delivery confirmed

11/15/10: Sent N-400 to Lewsville express mail
11/16/10: Delivery confirmed through USPS

Well

Just got an update on my case...
Request for evidence. Since I've had my green card for almost 7 years, I wasn't required to put in that many "proof"...so I was freaking out and searched the forum for RFE and I see that it says RFE even when it sends out FP request... Whew, can they be any more clearer? :p

Nope, USCIS functions better when it is not clear. RFE is for FP and should be in your mail box by end of the week, especially if you are nice to your mail man. I buy my mailman Xmas gifts for all that he does for me, so I usually get my mail on time and correctly.

My case details:

11/10/2010 - Sent application to Dallas lockbox
11/12/2010 - Application delivered by USPS
11/16/2010 - Check cashed
11/17/2010 - Acceptance confirmation sent via SMS and email

Nope, USCIS functions better when it is not clear. RFE is for FP and should be in your mail box by end of the week, especially if you are nice to your mail man. I buy my mailman Xmas gifts for all that he does for me, so I usually get my mail on time and correctly.

LOL I don't even know what my mailman looks like. But I sure will be checking my mail a lot more often than usual since I used to check it like once a week. LOL
And you are so right about USCIS functioning better... ;)

Hi All,

I sent my N-400 to the Dallas lockbox on Nov 6. Have not received anything in the mail yet. I did not know about the G-1145 form for text and email updates so I'm suffering on that front. I'll open an account online once I get the receipt notice. Good luck to all!

DO: Houston
Nov 6 - N-400 Mailed
Nov 8 - Delivery confirmed by Fedex
Nov 10 - Check cleared my bank

Hi All,

I sent my N-400 to the Dallas lockbox on Nov 6. Have not received anything in the mail yet. I did not know about the G-1145 form for text and email updates so I'm suffering on that front. I'll open an account online once I get the receipt notice. Good luck to all!

DO: Houston
Nov 6 - N-400 Mailed
Nov 8 - Delivery confirmed by Fedex
Nov 10 - Check cleared my bank

Well, hopefully your NOA will be in your mailbox soon! I also mailed mine on 11/6, got delivery confirmed on USPS website on 11/8 and the check wasn't cleared till 11/15. My status update from USCIS website says that RFE was sent out on 11/16... so I'm hoping it will be here by tomorrow. Since your check was cleared last week, I'm sure you will get the notice like today or tomorrow!! :)