2010 May N-400 Tracker

Status Update

Finally I got the email and alert stating "The case has been sent for a standard interview". Your Case has been sent to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. You will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time of your interview.

So its taken close to a month after my FP to get this letter.

05/03/2010: N-400 mailed - TEMPE, AZ (FedEx)
05/06/2010: N-400 received.
05/19/2010: Check Cashed
05/23/2010: Notice Date
06/02/2010: FP Notice
06/28/2010: FP Done
07/12/2010: YL (to bring ID & Passports)
07/26/2010: Case sent to Local Office

Waiting sucks ,is anyone from Chicago area that can share the "in between" amount of time they waited ,greatly appreciated.
How long you should wait before you call FBi for FP status?
Thank you everyone

Jdade your time line is very similar to mine. But I am in Sacramento. I finally got the email that said Case sent to local office today 7/27. I also got a YL a couple of weeks ago.

This morning I checked the processing times for N400 in Denver, CO has finally changed from January 2010 to 5 months. Another glimpse of hope that my case status will also be updated soon... (crossing fingers) :)

@ Marcilo -- How your interview went well... I just got mine done an hour ago. It seems like both our cases are moving at the same pace.. since the begining :)))

Interview went well... result was "recommended for approval" and the officer said that oath ceremony could be a month or two out... The entire process took 15 minutes...

same here, i was the only person in there. Mine was scheduled at 12:50PM. was called in at 1:05, by 1:15, i was done.
IO handed me paper saying you are done.

i then discussed my Wife's case with him and asked why she got a different date and had she come along would they have done early interview too? He said, yes. that was kind of surprising.

Finger printing at norridge IL

I got my FP done early (today) @ Norridge, IL... signature has been updated... now the wait begins....

Hi, I am also scheduled for finger printing at norridge IL on Auguest 23rd, 2010. I plan to walkin this week or early next week. Could some of you who had their finger printing at Norridge share your experiences with me.......Thank,

sfosri123, I live sacramento also, my case RFE by june 6 but not sent to local office yet, very worry about it, and what should I do? advise me Please! many thanks !!

Charch
Its still early no need to worry,Alot of people is still waiting on Interview letters(in all states) ,we all just have to wait everything is now in USCIS hands, When did you do your fingerprint?

Hi Charch
You should be fine..I just got the Interview Letter yesterday. You should probably be getting yours shortly as well.

sfosri123, I live sacramento also, my case RFE by june 6 but not sent to local office yet, very worry about it, and what should I do? advise me Please! many thanks !!

Hi Charch
You should be fine..I just got the Interview Letter yesterday. You should probably be getting yours shortly as well.

Hi sfosri123
Thank you for your respond, but I have question about your ID, who many days you have between IL and ID ?

City - Atlanta, GA. I got the yellow letter too, a week before. I mentioned "Citation" in my application and they sent me a letter asking to bring the Court disposition or Arrest details to the Interview.

hellothatsme ... what is you city ? our timeline is the same but no case update yet !!

City - Atlanta, GA. I got the yellow letter too, a week before. I mentioned "Citation" in my application and they sent me a letter asking to bring the Court disposition or Arrest details to the Interview.

Does anybody knows what all the docs we need to take to the Interview? Any employment letters? I got a ticket and mentioned in my application, they are asking me to bring the "Court Disposition" does anybody knows how to get it? I am planning to go to DMV office and get my Driving history Record (which tells about my tickets and pay offs).

YL Received Today...

Hi everyone,

I've just received YL.. stating to "bring state-issued driver's license or identification card", nothing else.

I can't think of a reason for the YL, except I've several long international travels (less than 180 days), probably this resulted in YL.. (I do not have any citations or anything like that..).

Thanks,

-----------------------------------
DO: MIAMI District Office

05/20/2010 - N-400 mailed to TX
05/20/2010 - N-400 delivered
05/21/2010 : Priority Date
05/27/2010 : Notice Date
06/01/2010 : NOA Recvd
06 /11/ 2010 : Online Tracking Available (RFE sent on 06/09/2010)
06/11 2010 : FP Notice Received
06/18/2010 : Fingerprint done (walk-in to Oakland Park Blv Service Center - Original FP Notice interview was 7/7/10 at Miami service center)
08/02/2120 : YL (dated 7/28 - bring your state issued driver's license or id)

Does anybody knows what all the docs we need to take to the Interview? Any employment letters?
When you get interview letter, you will get document checklist too. Those documents are good enough. However, if in case you want you can carry bunch of other documents too. Just check sticky threads of this section. One topic covers all the details in that regard

my timeline also posted on online tracker [May 2010 tracker]https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoxJgTZJQsbldFVXaVFXODFlb1d5aWxqM1lnVlVUc3c&hl=en#gid=0

Last edited by a moderator: