2010 May N-400 Tracker

Received Yellow Letter today,its dated 07/12/2010. It said to bring drivers license/ state id and all passports current and expired.

What does a YL letter look like? actually yellow? All I received with my IL was white paper stated "check-list " of documents I needed to bring with me (it was within the same envelope as the IL) seemed kind of general...

Does everyone receive a yellow letter?
What does a YL letter look like? actually yellow?
The letter is yellow in color with USCIS letter head,it comes before the interview letter, everyone does not get a yellow letter, i looked back at a few cases on this forum over the years and it look like that only people with arrest,citations,traffic tickets and who travelled gets yellow letters,yet still not all of them get,but im not a 100% sure.
I hope my case gets transfer soon to my local office , cant wait for this journey to be over.

The letter is yellow in color with USCIS letter head,it comes before the interview letter, everyone does not get a yellow letter, i looked back at a few cases on this forum over the years and it look like that only people with arrest,citations,traffic tickets and who travelled gets yellow letters,yet still not all of them get,but im not a 100% sure.
I hope my case gets transfer soon to my local office , cant wait for this journey to be over.

I got one and I do not have arrest, citations or traffic tickets, and have had only a few brief trips out of the country. My yellow letter directs me to bring my "state-issued driver's license or other state-issued photo identification card" to the interview.

Anxiouscdn2 as i stated in my post im not 100% sure!!!! i was just making a small observation looking back at old post.

I checked my mail today and I got a Yellow Letter stating this was a pre-Interview letter and that I need to take my Drivers License or ID and my Passport to the Interview. So I did my FP on June 28th and got the YL dated July 13th. What's strange is that if I look at the status online it still says Request for Evidence and states they sent me a notice on June 2nd which is the FP notice. Is it normal for the site not to be updated for YL?

I think you are right. I had a bunch of trips outside the country and even though I have not had any tickets or citations I got the YL.
Anxiouscdn2 as i stated in my post im not 100% sure!!!! i was just making a small observation looking back at old post.

I too got the YL today dated 7/13/2010. It said to bring the Drivers License/State ID and all passports current and expired issued by any government.

Received Yellow Letter today,its dated 07/12/2010. It said to bring drivers license/ state id and all passports current and expired.

Thanks for the information. Just from looking at some of the posts of those who got Yellow Letters it seems there is a longer delay between the FP completion and the reciept of the Interview Date

Apparently, yes. I received YL and my online status was still RFE (date of sending FP letter) until some weeks later, when it finally updated to "transferred to local office".

Regarding the YL....I have made several trips outside of the county and didn't receive a YL, so not sure the two are necessary related.

YL received ... bring states-issued driver's license or states-issued ID ... I won some taxes they asking to bring payment plan and payment status from IRS

I received my interview letter today. Interview is scheduled for 8/12/2010.
Curiously though is that yesterday, I received a notice saying that my fingerprints (done on 7/06/2010) were unable to be processed by the FBI. I have a 2nd fingerprint appointment next week (7/21).

Looks like you're a time lime record holder grumpybear -- 79 days between mail-in and interview. Well done!

Sooo jealous!!! I did early walk-in and still no status change or letter. I hope I don't screw this up but the lady who took my FP gave me a stamp that I've completed FP and then gave me the civics test book. Argh! I hate waiting... :\

Sooo jealous!!! I did early walk-in and still no status change or letter. I hope I don't screw this up but the lady who took my FP gave me a stamp that I've completed FP and then gave me the civics test book. Argh! I hate waiting... :\

I agree with you.. hate waiting too.. I hope to receive the IL letter or whatever as soon as possible..

-----------------------------------
DO: MIAMI District Office

05/20/2010 - N-400 mailed to TX
05/20/2010 - N-400 delivered
05/21/2010 : Priority Date
05/27/2010 : Notice Date
06/01/2010 : NOA Recvd
06 /11/ 2010 : Online Tracking Available (RFE sent on 06/09/2010)
06/11 2010 : FP Notice Received
06/18/2010 : Fingerprint done (walk-in to Oakland Park Blv Service Center - Original FP Notice interview was 7/7/10 at Miami service center)

I called the FBI office for my biometrics status. They said that on my record, the result has been sent over to USCIS on June 24th. So the hold up is at USCIS, but at least there's a glimmer of hope that I'll see a status update soon. :)

I called the FBI office for my biometrics status. They said that on my record, the result has been sent over to USCIS on June 24th. So the hold up is at USCIS, but at least there's a glimmer of hope that I'll see a status update soon. :)

-keshley- could you write the FBI number for asking the biometrics status.. Also, when you spoke with them, what information did they ask to verify identity?
I'll give them a call asap to find about my status,
thanks a lot..