2010 May N-400 Tracker

Got a text message at 5 am this morning, RFE (finderprint) was sent on june 16th, should get it anytime soon. im so happy that my case is finally moving although it took 6 weeks

Miami, Florida
Hi Everyone... This is Miami, Florida..

Ok I have just completed the finger print process.. I have updated my signature and the google sheet..

DO: MIAMI District Office

05/20/2010 - N-400 mailed to TX
05/20/2010 - N-400 delivered
05/21/2010 : Priority Date
05/27/2010 : Notice Date
06/01/2010 : NOA Recvd
06 /11/ 2010 : Online Tracking Available (RFE sent on 06/09/2010)
06/11 2010 : FP Notice Received
06/18/2010 : Fingerprint done (walk-in to Oakland Park Blv Service Center - Original FP Notice interview was 7/7/10 at Miami service center)

Got a text message at 5 am this morning, RFE (finderprint) was sent on june 16th, should get it anytime soon. im so happy that my case is finally moving although it took 6 weeks

Hi knavigator1,

Finally, you can move on to have your fingerprints taken soon when you receive the actual notice.What a relief!

Did your case status change online to "RFE"?

GOOGLEMETHIS

Yes after i got the email and Text message , i went online uscis.gov, and my status changed from Intial Review to RFE". 6 weeks is a very long time to wait on a fingerprint ,but atleast my case is moving on, yet so slowly,i should get it in the mail by monday. i hope that the appointment date is only a 2 weeks max away,because i saw some people on here that have to wait 3 weeks to a full month after they receive there fingerprint notice for their appointment, i hope mines is not that long.

HEy im glad ur case is moving foward, I just found out that mine was sent on JUN 16 as well !!
:)

GOOGLEMETHIS

Yes after i got the email and Text message , i went online uscis.gov, and my status changed from Intial Review to RFE". 6 weeks is a very long time to wait on a fingerprint ,but atleast my case is moving on, yet so slowly,i should get it in the mail by monday. i hope that the appointment date is only a 2 weeks max away,because i saw some people on here that have to wait 3 weeks to a full month after they receive there fingerprint notice for their appointment, i hope mines is not that long.

Thanks for the info.

Once you have the bio notice with you, you could go for a walk-in..

I've seen other people do this without any problems at all (I did this myself last year for another immigration purpose), but I'm not sure if they allow walk-ins in your local ASC though and also not sure if it will help speed up the over-all process...

Received Biometrics (I assumed it's FP (fingerprints)) notice on Saturday. It says I need to show up at the Application Support Center on July 2. Just curious if anybody has tried to reschedule it for an earlier date? Is it worth the hassle?

p.s. I updated the google docs and my signature as well

I called customer service number regarding the same question and they told me that It could only be scheduled for a LATER date not earlier. :(

Received Biometrics (I assumed it's FP (fingerprints)) notice on Saturday. It says I need to show up at the Application Support Center on July 2. Just curious if anybody has tried to reschedule it for an earlier date? Is it worth the hassle?
If you can't make original appointment, you can attempt early walk in on Wednesday or Saturday.

In google docs I saw some of FP actual dates are earlier than FP Scheduled Date. I wonder if those actual dates are walk-in dates or the office actually called them to come early. I'll give it a try to visit the office this coming Saturday. All they can say is no :)

Keshley - I was reading your signature and figured out that you've received Email/SMS on 15th day. What information did you use about your N400 to register for these notifications? I mailed my N400 last saturday and don't have a case number yet to register myself. Any help?

@Keshley ---

I did get my fingerprints done early. It is better to schedule an appointment using INFOPASS and then visit your local office. When I got there, the lady did say that my fingerprinting would depend how busy the department was that day... Luckily for me they just had one more appointment sccheduled at that time ..

seadull,
you need to fill in and clip form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance to the first page of your application

Unfortunately I can't post any URL yet :-(

@Keshley ---

I did get my fingerprints done early. It is better to schedule an appointment using INFOPASS and then visit your local office. When I got there, the lady did say that my fingerprinting would depend how busy the department was that day... Luckily for me they just had one more appointment sccheduled at that time ..

panaik,

if I scheduled an appointment via INFOPASS, will it cancel the one in the FP notice letter? Just want to make sure before I screw it up :)

Thanks!
Lili

I've been waiting for the mail man to bring my finger print letter and he hasn't shown up yet. I'm so impatient. I can't wait to get thAT letter.

me too im waiting for my fingerprint letter in the mail, and the mail man didnt bring it , guess i will get it tomorrow.

I got my FP done early (today) @ Norridge, IL... signature has been updated... now the wait begins....