2010 May N-400 Tracker

some of you guys don't mention the service office ... help a lot to have it in your timeline :)

N-400 May 2010 Tracker

Hello All:

I have collated all known May 2010 N-400 applicant information from this thread onto an excel spreadsheet to help with easy tracking of application movement and timeline review at the various District Offices / Field Offices.

Please update your signature with detailed information at periodic intervals to help keep this tracker current.

Cheers....

Thanks for collating the info SM001. We will soon be part of this group and will update accordingly.

Hello All:

I have collated all known May 2010 N-400 applicant information from this thread onto an excel spreadsheet to help with easy tracking of application movement and timeline review at the various District Offices / Field Offices.

Please update your signature with detailed information at periodic intervals to help keep this tracker current.

Cheers....

Just sent mine in. I'll be watching this thread a lot, especially postings by those of us with the DC office

SENT TO ***DALLAS, TX***
05/07/2010 : N-400 Sent
05/10/2010 : N-400 Rec.
05/10/2010 : Priority Dare
05/17/2010 : Notice Date
05/22/2010 : NOA Rec.

Can you change your address after you apply or you have to stay untill you finish your interview?

Originally Posted by Sethumadhavan
kcambridge

The correct answer is : Name check is not done until the day the finger prints are processed. You have not even recived your FP notice, so no question of name check now. Looking at your time line it is 3 weeks since you got your NOA. This is not a big delay and,not a reason for a panic. I think you will probably get your FP next week and if not before end of this month. Chill out. Also delete the day count in your signature for line 5 and 6For whatever reason the 2nd tier officer at the national customer service center informed me that my information was submitted to the FBI on May 12 for a name check so I assume the procedure has changed. I have not officially received the fingerprint notice as of this date. I recently opened a service request on this matter and yesterday I received correspondence via email stating that biometrics appointment has been scheduled for me on 06/14/2010 at 12:00 hopefully notice should arrive in a few days.

04/19/2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent to Lewisville, TX (Dallas DO)
04/21/2010 (2) : N-400 Rec.
04/30/2010 (10): Check Cashed
05/01/2010 (11): NOA
xx/xx/2010 (x): Rec. FP letter
06/14/2010 (55): FP Scheduled
xx/xx/2010 (x): Walk-In FP done
xx/xx/2010 (x): Case sent to local off
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 (x):USC Date

Mailed my application on May 26th to the Phoenix, AZ lockbox, received & signed by J Estrada yesterday

05/26/2010 (Day-0):N-400 (FedEx Phoenix, AZ)
05/27/2010 (Day 1) :N-400 Rec. - signed by J Estrada
xx/xx/2010 (x): NOA Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Rec. FP letter;
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP Scheduled
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP done
xx/xx/2010 (x): Case sent to local off.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 (x):USC Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Application
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Received

Hello hdixit, hellothatsme, sfosri123, keshley & alive10:

Could you all kindly update the District Office (DO) / Field Office information on your signatures? This information will be extremely helpful for other applicants from the same DO to track and estimate processing timelines.

Cheers....

Hello there
You guys able to check the case online (at lease it should show)
My wifes case its saying its unable to find. spoke wiht second level officer. She said it will take month or 2 to get FP.. ( not sure this info is correct or not)

Mmmmkay so finally after a few weeks of running around. N400 is ready!!
My lawyer and I sat down Today Friday and Signed N400 and G28.
I am sending out via USPS Priority Mail first thing tomorrow morning 05/29/10. I really like the date because I became LPR @ POE on 05/29/93.
Here is what I included with my N400 just so you guys have an idead of what I am looking at.
-G28
-Personal check $675.00 paid to DHS
-Copy of GC
-Copy of Passport
-IRS Tax Transcripts
-2 Photos
-2 Certificates of Dispositions / 1 Petty Larceny(1997)- case dismissed / 2 Possesion of marijuana (1999) - YouthfulOffender
-Selective Service Registration
-Affidavits from my Employer and a Police Officer.

I decided not to disclose Traffic tickets but I will bring proof of payments of to interview since all of them are less than $500 and non DUI/drug related.

Good Luck to all !!

Ill probably be the last of the MAYhecans!!

I've begun the process for naturalization.
I applied based on 5 yr rule. LPR since 8/2004.
The following were the items I submitted:
(1) completed application form
(2) copy of green card
(3) check for $675
(4) 2 passport photos

Online status of case available. RFE sent on May 27th....

Panaik:

Could you kindly include your application timeline and the DO information? It will be helpful to the entire May 2010 applicant thread to track application movement.

Kind Regards......

Hello All:

It appears that a lot of folks in this thread are getting online RFE as of 27 May 2010. This could be a sign of FP notices being sent out. These should be received sometime mid next week. Based on comparison with timelines from February / March / April, there appears to be a potential slowing of N-400 application processing. Currently there is not much information to do a full fledged analysis.

Kindly update your signatures once your receive the FP notice with the FP received date and the FP schedule date. This would help all to track the processing times and scheduling times. Good luck to all.

Cheers.......