2010 March N-400 Tracker

congrats rakopa!!!! My interview will be tomorrow @ 9am!!! Thanks everyone for sharing their experiences!

Thanks Guys....

I wish you all the best for your up coming interviews.
Also Good luck to all waiting to receive IL.

I am US citizen as of today!!

Does any one know, Baltimore does Oath on the same day of Interview??
Please let me know. I have interview on June 14th and hoping to get Oath on the same day so that I can go to my India trip on July 8th. Otherwise I have to postpone my tickets! costly affair.
Thanks in advance.

Interview was easy. Oath on same day. Baltimore hurry!!
Just few questions, one reading questions and one writing questions and went through each and every statement in my application. hassle free.

I am thankful and grateful to all moderators for their hard work and help to boost the spirits. You have no idea how much it helped me and how much it will continue to help others. You guys are champs and great. God bless you.

I am planning to apply for US passport tomorrow even though my tickets I booked is more 14 days. Will they accept if I walk in ? please let me know.
Thanks so much again.

I am planning to apply for US passport tomorrow even though my tickets I booked is more 14 days. Will they accept if I walk in ? please let me know.
Thanks so much again.
The Connecticut Passport Agency has 2 separate lines - one for people with appointments and another one for those who do not have an appointment. But you HAVE to have tickets within 14 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
upandwaiting, didn't you have your interview yesterday? How did it go?

I checked the processing times, and now the national time frame is 7 months! This is the new page that I checked (https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do), and there New York was listed as 5 months. But, when I used the old page (https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do) to check the processing dates, New York was shown as 7 months...

Yes, his interview went well, passed and got the OL too......Check the Feb tracker, he has shared his inteview experience.