2010 March N-400 Tracker

Here is the updated tracker....
I have updated both Feb and March.

I will upload the next updated tracker middle of next week.

Here is the updated tracker....
I have updated both Feb and March.

I will upload the next updated tracker middle of next week.

IPL-fan:

You must be very excited....I see your timeline and it is almost close to a month since you did you FP. So
any minute your transfer is emminent....the journey is ganna end for you pretty soon....lololol

IPL-fan:

You must be very excited....I see your timeline and it is almost close to a month since you did you FP. So
any minute your transfer is emminent....the journey is ganna end for you pretty soon....lololol

Thanks Faysal... I hope so.

Actually, I am more anxious than excited as I need to travel to India soon and hope this process completes fast.

Thanks. Like IPL-fan, I do check it couple of times a day. Although like someone else pointed out, it is probably waste of time as they must be updating it once a night or something.

Due to my impatience, I called CIS to ask about my case. I dialed 1,2,3 and 4 and used the whole "it's been 30 days and I haven't yet got a receipt for my I131" and it worked PERFECTLY, so thank you for that tip, forum people. I was told that I am in the queue for an interview, so I guess that means my background check was done? The IO also said that the NBC sets the appointment date and THEN transfers the case to the DO, while I was under the impression that they transferred the case first, after which the DO sets a date, so I don't know what's true. Anyway, it's good to know something new, without which my head would probably explode. I need to take up meditation or yoga or something...

well cafeconleche,

the interview letter is mailed from Lee's Summit,Missouri from the Dept of Homeland Security, so it makes perfect sense what the IO spoke to you about. As I mentioned before, each DO have their own demand, so now the wait is based on how many applications they have & process p/ month. I am sure you along with our other friends that have done their fingerprint are waiting for the DO to accept the application.

So far both the items I've received for my application came in envelopes saying Lee's Summit, MO, but the metred postage on the NOA shows the Texas zip code, while the RFE shows the Missouri zip code. Anyway, I think it's clear that I can't wait!

My husband received IL today for May 26th at 1:40 pm. I will try towalk in on monday to do my fingerprint to see if I can speed up my process. I will keep you folks update how my walk in process goes.

MN_DO updates signature;

DO St. Pual, MN
04/27/2005 LPR Date

03/12/2010 N-400 Mailed to Arizona lockbox via regular mail
03/15/2010 N-400 Received as per NOA
03/23/2010 N-400 PD
03/25/2010 N-400 ND
03/26/2010 NOA mailed from Zip Code 85034
03/29/2010 Check cased as per On-line bank record
03/30/2010 NOA received
04/02/2010 RFE mailed on March 31, 2010, may be this is FP as per on-line status
04/01/2010 FP mailed from Zip code 64063
04/03/2010 FP noticed received
04/14/2010 FP scheduled at Application Support Center
04/14/2010 FP Done
04/24/2010 Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled - as per on-line status check

Last edited by a moderator:
Walk in FP at Oakland, CA office

Folks,
I received my FP notice today and it said my appointment is for May15th. Is it possible
for me to go early and do a walk-in finger printing? Anyone wants to share their experience
at the Oakland USCIS office? What is the best time to go and avoid crowds?

thanks
-Amit

i see little movement in march cases filed in Texas and other places, as usual Phoenix is so slow to move. Hopefully they will make some kind of movement like others soon

Checked status online last night.
Case transferred to local office - no email update though...
Updated signature.
Frantic obsessive online checking may be working :)

n400 interview date for mar2010 new york city application needed

PD:12-mar-2010
Interview Done:apr9,2010
Transfer to Local Office Online Status :24-april-2010
Interview Letter and Date :Not received

Can anyone help with what are the current timings for this application in New York City. I am looking to travel out of the country on June4. Will that be possible? Also, do we have to surrender passport and green card on the day of interview or when going for the oath ceremony

Checked status online last night.
Case transferred to local office - no email update though...
Updated signature.
Frantic obsessive online checking may be working :)
For cleveland, OH, it takes about 3 months for interview.
My interview is on 5/25/2010 at Cleveland, I applied on 2/22.

Got the IL - updated signature
yes dr_rks - Cleveland seems to be running about 3 months from PD
ID is 06/03

Hi Guys,

I just got my FP done on the scheduled date. My initial walk-in for FP prior to scheduled date was failed.

===================================
DO: Baltimore, MD, LPR since 06/14//2005

03/18/2010 - Sent N-400 by USPS Express mail to Lewisville, TX
03/19/2010 - N-400 Recvd Date
03/19/2010 - Priority Date
03/26/2010 - Check cashed
03/31/2010 - NOA received (Notice Date 3/26/2010)
04/04/2010 - FP Notice Recvd (scheduled: 04/26)
04/26/2010 - FP Done (Walk-in 04/08)
XX/xx/2010 - Transferred to local office
XX/xx/2010 - Interview Letter Recvd
XX/xx/2010 - Interview Date
XX/xx/2010 - Oath Date