2010 March N-400 Tracker

IPL-fan I hope you get LUD soon so that I can follow in a day or two :)

IPL-fan & LiveAndLetLive,

I suggest for you and everyone who has completed their fingerprints to closely monitor the uscis online application status, as I did not receive an email from the system notifying me that the case had a movement.
Good luck!

Hi guys,
Very excited, Interview Letter finally arrived :) Scheduled for month from now
I will keep posted on details from the interview. I hope your mailbox will also surprise you today!
Best,
Ps. updated signature

You are the first person who applied in March to get IL from our thread....

Congrats.......

Hey, our thread is rocking now.......... Keep it coming...Hope everybody post such news soon.....

IPL-fan & LiveAndLetLive,

I suggest for you and everyone who has completed their fingerprints to closely monitor the uscis online application status, as I did not receive an email from the system notifying me that the case had a movement.
Good luck!

Thanks lost123....

Actually, I check online status at least 2-3 times a day....may be I should try my luck by not checking so often....

Good luck to you too.

Yes I am getting impatient!!!!!!!! Hehe. Also, I just found out I have to move (within NYC) on June 1, so I hope I get my IL before that so that then I can submit an address change and give CIS time to update my file at a time when they will not be sending me letters (until the OL).

Actually, I check online status at least 2-3 times a day....may be I should try my luck by not checking so often....
I wish for you checking multiple times a day would help and that the IO could see how many times you queried it :) but most likely they refresh the status once a day as part of some batch processing anyways.

Today my wife received YL but no LUD change, USCIS is asking for additional documents.

Hi guys,

My wife and me are applying in Orange County, CA. Our timelines:
For both until now:

Application Sent on 03/26/2010
Received on 03/29/2010
Check Cleared on 04/12/2010
received NOA (receipt) on 4/14/2010
RFE (checked online) sent on 4/20/2010
----

Hi guys,

My wife and me are applying in Orange County, CA. Our timelines:
For both until now:

Application Sent on 03/26/2010
Received on 03/29/2010
Check Cleared on 04/12/2010
received NOA (receipt) on 4/14/2010
RFE (checked online) sent on 4/20/2010
----

BTW, I updated the excel file.
Good luck

Hi guys,

Very excited, Interview Letter finally arrived :) Scheduled for month from now

I will keep posted on details from the interview. I hope your mailbox will also surprise you today!

Best,

Ps. updated signature

Congratulations. Looks like FL has got good movement.

------
03/16/2010 Sent N-400 to Phoenix lockbox
03/17/2010 PD
03/29/2010 Check cashed
03/31/2010 NOA Received
04/09/2010 FP notice recd (scheduled: 04/27/2010)
04/19/2010 FP done (walk-in)
XX/XX/2010 Transferred to Local Office
XX/XX/2010 IL Received
XX/XX/2010 ID
XX/XX/2010 OD

I wish for you checking multiple times a day would help and that the IO could see how many times you queried it :) but most likely they refresh the status once a day as part of some batch processing anyways.

lol, wouldn't that be nice DavidSEA. I typically check late nights, as I also believe the systems are updated once a day. Have patience and it will come...I was thinking since I am all the way in South Florida it would take a while for me to get responses, but I suppose their office might not be as loaded as other DOs, since just in South Florida, we have 3 DOs, one for each county. [When I was adjusting my status, MIA DO was extremely & painfully slow. It took over 6 yrs for my family adjust the status through dad's work. We also had the misfortune to get Sept 11, in which it backlogged completely as cases were sent back for further investigation.]

Thanks for the support & wishes from all of you.

BTW I am cheering for you too!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've received emails in the middle of the night or late at night, so I think they do a good deal of routine processing at odd hours to clear the backlog or keep up with the number of applications.

Received Interview Notices today. Interview scheduled for 05/25/2010. Good luck everybody!!!
Updated signature too.

Received Interview Notices today. Interview scheduled for 05/25/2010. Good luck everybody!!!
Updated signature too.

Congrats..... and goodluck to you for your interview.

Received IL:
1st - lost123
2nd - cuk536

See my updates. My husband received txt with case being trasfered to a local office. I will try to do a walk in FP next week