2010 February N-400 Tracker

Why did she renew her GC? Did DO refuse to provide her a temporary stamp in passport?
She lost her GC while outside the country. We had to get a travel letter from the US consulate for the airlines and then they made her file the I-90 GC renewal form upon arrival at port of entry.

LUD after interview?

Has anyone seen an LUD after interview? Its been a week since my ID, but the online status is still showing 'Interview and testing'.

Anya4ever,

In most cases no LUD after the interview, said IO on my last visit to USCIS inforpass.
I had my interview on 02/25/2010 but the LUD is 01/26/2010. When i asked the IO about the LUD she said that is gonna drive you crazy just forget about that once the case is transfered to the local office for interview the on line updates is not updated.

Wave

any clue on how long it takes from the pd to the od ?
ny do suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes me wish if i were in CA

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All,

I received my Oath letter yesterday and the oath is tomorrow :)

thanks and good luck to all.

90 Days for the process, can not complain.

UpAndWaiting, Sreeleshk, I can feel your pain, guys, because I was in the same boat only 2 days ago. It is so exhausting just to wait, wait, wait..... wait..... :(
BTW my IL was mailed and an envelope was stamped on April 23, so yours letters probably on their ways already....

Regarditg NYC DO timeline - my relative just has compleated this journey. Her timeline @ Federal Plaza:

December 4-5 - PD
January 4-5 - FP (one date was the 4th and the other was the 5th - I don't remember which one exactly)
February 13 - case was transferred
March 9 - ID
March 18 - OL
March 26 - OD
March 27 - National Passport Day - she was lucky to get her passport for 2 days for discounted price!

I wouldn't mind to be on her place. :) I don't know why 2 months later your cases got stuck. It should be my fate - Hartford, CT DO is known as extremely slow DO, and I was thinking before filing - file in CT or to move several miles to the south and file from NY/NYC.
I really believe your cases will be transferred very soon

can we ask for prepone intervie or same day oath?

anybody had luck pushing the interview up ?

thanks

Only some DOs have a same day oath option, mine has not. The best scenario in Connecticut is to wait after successful interview for supervisor upproval and get same day OL in your hand.
To prepone interview - :) I wouldn't mind. Do you know how?

when the OL arrives, does the online status move to the next step from "testing and interview"? anybody know?

No. After a case is transferred from the NBC to a local DO online case status does not change anymore.

I doubt we can prepone..I was hoping give them week or two get the files and make infopass appt to talk to them.. We have travel plans , expecting leave on June 28th.. my interview is on June 1st.. Do you guys think we can make it. I am hoping to go for one day passport and probably drive to DC for Visa? What do you all think ?

BTW - I called passport office, they told me my wife need to come to collection office like post office and in there she has to sign and put everything in a envelop for them to seal and sign, also she need to provide letter and valid clear photo ID. I can take these items with me Sealed pack, authorization letter, copy of her id to regional passport center to apply for one day passport.. thought this info might be helpful for someone who is looking to follow this route..

thanks

UpAndWaiting, Sreeleshk, I can feel your pain, guys, because I was in the same boat only 2 days ago. It is so exhausting just to wait, wait, wait..... wait..... :(
BTW my IL was mailed and an envelope was stamped on April 23, so yours letters probably on their ways already....

VYLE, thank you very much for your encouragement and for sharing your relative's experience. Glad you finally got yours.

I have read in the NYC tracking thread that someone completed it in 7 months so I am not holding my breath. Sooner or later, it will be done and for sure I am hoping for sooner. Hopefully soon I will have a good news to share. Good luck everyone.

thaks VYLE

Actually i am waiting to file an i-130 for my wife after the naturalization. if it wasnt for that I would have cared less.

After a 5 weeks wait after receiving the yellow letter, finally i get the interview letter for June 11th. Most probably they will give me a OD for the fourth of july!