2010 February N-400 Tracker

I searched for the updated file but i didn't see. if anybody has a link to the latest feb10_tracker.xls, please post it here.
I just did it. See Attached:

upandwaiting, do you have any updates? I don't...:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ALL,
My husband applied on February 23rd, did his fingerprints in mid march and now they've scheduled him for an interview on May 11th at the Baltimore office. Good luck to everyone

DO: Washington, DC, LPR since 06/2005

03/08/2010 - FedEx'd to Lewisville
03/09/2010 - Recvd Date
03/09/2010 - Priority Date
03/15/2010 - Check cashed
03/18/2010 - NOA received
03/22/2010 - RFE mailed
03/24/2010 - Online status -> RFE sent
03/27/2010 - FP Notice Recvd (scheduled: 04/22)
03/31/2010 - Walk-in FP done
XX/xx/2010 - Transferred to local office
XX/xx/2010 - Interview Letter Recvd
XX/xx/2010 - Interview Date
XX/xx/2010 - Oath Date

IPL-Fan,
You are LPR since 06/2005. How can you send your application in March? Is it not more than 90 days? Just curious.

Thanks

iamrayl,
kaylee,

and dhai,
congrats with receiving your interview letters and case transfer - one step closer to the goal.:)

ceejay,
your spouse had to have an interview today. It would be nice to hear news from you.

How long do you have to wait to get Your Interview Letter once You get that Yellow Check list paper..

If you guys want, you can use the attached spreadsheet going forward....
This one has both Feb and March on separate tabs. I will see if I can bring Jan too.
This would just help us to compare between months/DOs.

Have anyone ever appeared for Walk In interview? Do they allow walk-in interview before the appoointment date?

No, they don't. It's not like walk-in finger print.
Your IO should be available and be ready with reviewing your files etc.

I have never seen here in this forum regarding this.

I don't think there is any possibility for walk in interviews,as it can't be done in random, there is a lot of reviewing before processing a case and adjudicating it. Well y don't u give it a try after getting the yellow letter. Its always good to think out of the box. If it works out for you, there will be many to follw. Lead the way bro.