2010 April N-400 Tracker

Question on FP
I notice that some have completed the FP prior to the FP date in the NOA

Can the FP be done prior to the date and do i have to still be present on the date on the NOA for FP. Will getting the FP done earlier speeds up the process or assist / expedite it in anyways ?

Question on FP

Can the FP be done prior to the date and do i have to still be present on the date on the NOA for FP. Will getting the FP done earlier speeds up the process or assist / expedite it in anyways ?

Search forum for walk-in FP

Interview passed. Oath Ceremony scheduled for 7/23/10.

N400 DO: Dallas, TX
4/19/10: N400 mailed
4/20/10: N400 received
4/27/10: Check cashed
4/28/10: NOA received
5/04/10: FP notice recieved
5/26/10: FP done
6/12/10: Got update USCIS that my case has been sent to Local Office for Standard Interview
6/14/10: Got Interview Letter
7/20/10: Interview passed
7/23/10: Oath Ceremony

congratulation howdy_howdy .... please share your experience with us when you have time :)

home999a Question on FP

YES you can do walk-in in most cases it can just head to FP office .... NO you don't have to be present on original FP date ... NO it won't speed the process
try to search next time you have question ... repeated questions and answers not helpful for the forum ... good luck

Hello!!

Just wanted to let you all know that my interview yesterday was great. I was approved in the morning and called back for the oath later that afternoon itself. YEA! I will be posting a detailed experience later tonight. Having you guys along for the journey was fantastic and most helpful. Thank you all.

Hi All - Just finised my interview and passed. the officer was very friendly and the entire interview was done in 10 min. now waiting for the OL

Last edited by a moderator:
Your patience has been rewarded, hollywoodfj! I'm so pleased you've been making use of the spreadsheet. I keep pointing it out to members who are stressing because their application seems stalled. Time lines of recent filers at the same DO are the best guide, I am sure. As an Atlanta filer (Atlanta is one of the slower DOs, though not as bad as Hartford, apparently) I too would have been stressing a lot if not for the spreadsheet data. As it was, my case transfer and IL came through maybe a week earlier than I was forecasting.

Finished my interview and passed on July 9th. Two days short of 5 years so could not take the oath then. Waiting for Oath Letter. Have noted the ID to OL timelines on the posts. Any idea on what is the upwards timeline beyond which I need to worry about a lost letter in the mail. Thanks guys.

Case Timeline:

Lewisville TX

4/9/10: Mailed to TSC
4/12/10: Receipt date (PD 4/12)
4/19/10: Check cashed
5/5/10: FP letter received
5/6/10: Walk in FP done (Originally scheduled for 5/24)
6/8/10: YL received
7/9/10: Interview date. Done. Passed. Oath deferred because two days short of 5 years.
00/00/00: OL Received
00/00/00: Oath Date

Hi
I have strange situation,
Me my wife went to SFO USCIS office, In the End of the Interview , I got letter with Congratulations you are recommended for approval. For my wife She got "The Decision will come in the mail" Now I got Oath letter and My wife did not received anything.

Do any one know what is this "The Decision will come in the mail" ? Any one had this situation.

Thanks

Hi
I have strange situation,
Me my wife went to SFO USCIS office, In the End of the Interview , I got letter with Congratulations you are recommended for approval. For my wife She got "The Decision will come in the mail" Now I got Oath letter and My wife did not received anything.

Do any one know what is this "The Decision will come in the mail" ? Any one had this situation.

Thanks

Sorry to hear that. What was different with your wife's case. Anything out of usual?