2010 April N-400 Tracker

anxiouscdn2, Rawjuice:

Going by the current time line, You guys should get your case transferred latest sometime during 4th week of this month if not earlier

i just wondering because everybody gets YL but me!!! I am at the point that i don't want to check the USCIS anymore, I am really frustrated, hope this process finish soon!

Indore, can you tell us about your experience in San Bernardino, I'm curious to know as I have an interview there next month on the 10th. thanks!

Please see my previous posts. I have already posted my interview experience.

See updated Signature ...

Had my interview on 6/29 in San Jose DO. A cordial lady went through my file in quite detail and went over all the questions. Was asked the usual 6questions (Date when constitution was written, Longest River, Speaker of the House name, ...) and then asked me to write something like "Lincoln was the President during the Civil War". Asked me why I had not registered for Selective Service. Told her that I was on H-1 during that time. She agreed to that and noted on my application that fact and that I am willing to serve if needed. Towards the end she asked me if I have to go to Secondary INS every time I enter the country. I told her until recently that used to be the case but last time I asked the Immigration Supervisor to review my case and she cleared me and now I don't go through Secondary.

Another important fact is that I had listed all the trips I had taken in the last 14 years since I became PM and attached them as an addendum. I was surprised to hear when she shared with me that they only need to see the last 5 years trips. I told her I wanted to be comprehensive. Having said that, take this information as a data point and not as a ruling on what needs to be done in that section!!!

At the end, she told me that she is recommending me for Approval but she needs to talk to her supervisor because my file has records of all Secondary INS interviews. Since I am supposedly clear now she doesn't think that is an issue but she needs to take this case to the supervisor now. She was nice enough to tell me that my background check is okay based on my FBI clearance.

I am hoping that this stage won't last long. Upon asking how long will it be before I get the Oath letter she told me that it takes up to 2 months and if I don't hear anything back then I should log a ticket with the customer service. I did talk to customer service folks and they told me that it typically takes 90 days but I will be eligible to log a ticket after 120 days. This is conflicting info but sharing with others in case they would like to benefit at some point in time.

Does anybody on this forum know the correct answer to when I could ping customer service and have them look into my case if I don't hear back from INS for a while?