2010 April N-400 Tracker

Newark, DO is so slow..Wonder if something is wrong with app.

dfvm,

I think something is really wrong at the Newark, DO office. We did our FP so long ago and still no IL. Have you heard anything?

My application was received by CIS on April 5, did my biometrics on May 17, and received a YL on June 2, but still no news on my interview! Do you guys think my case is taking longer than the normal processing time?

Would highly appreciate if you could share you experiences.
Thanks!

i called USCIS the IO told me that i was under investigation and they got my FP, also he said, the if i don't get anything within 4-5 month i have to call back, he said: "everything is normal with your case, nothing to worry about" i told him i have friend that applied after myself and he said everybody has different case, and finally said newark is reviewing application from dec/09...i get we are really screw with newark

As today nothing on the mail, not even the YL

dfvm,

Under investigation for what? How can they say that and then say "your case is moving along normally"..that doesn't make sense. Yeah, just our luck with having Newark as our DO. I was hoping to finish with this process before the summer ends; it's not looking likely.

The good thing is once someone with Newark DO gets the oath letter it's likely that others with Newark DO will also soon get theirs as well. But yeah, it appears the issue is mainly with ATL AND EWR.

The good thing is once someone with Newark DO gets the oath letter it's likely that others with Newark DO will also soon get theirs as well. But yeah, it appears the issue is mainly with ATL AND EWR.

the good thing about is that tou got your YL, i didn't get anything, i jast came back to pick up my mail today and there is nothing, I hope you are ight and we can have the citizenship before the summer is over, but let me tell you waiting like this is killing me!

Well, PASSED and Recommened for Approval!! As far as my experience, I got to 1600 Callowhill around 10:30a for a 11am appointment and went to the 2nd flr then told to go to the 3rd flr, I sat down for no more than 10 mins and the INS officer called my name. We back to his office and swore me in the went over the application and took the test and given N652 and asked about the OD and he said wait and I should get something in the mail in 5 to 6 weeks. I asked for earlier and he gave me Jul 16 at 9am, all in all I must say he was very professional and made me feel at ease, we chatted about other stuff, so GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

Must say that without this website I would have been lost not knowing what to expect. Through the experiences of others who have posted, I knew what to expect and for that thank you. I wish all those after me the best of luck and to those who have not filed yet and just thinking about it, you have come to the right place.

the good thing about is that tou got your YL, i didn't get anything, i jast came back to pick up my mail today and there is nothing, I hope you are ight and we can have the citizenship before the summer is over, but let me tell you waiting like this is killing me!

To be quite frank the YL doesn't mean anything. It appears it was just automated. It could have arrived after IL and even a day after FP, as I have seen in some cases. Furthermore, not everyone gets one. I called USCIS and the customer rep (second level) told me I am in que for ID and I asked about my name check and fingerprint and she took some time to search the system and then confirmed that both FP and namecheck/background have been returned/cleared. Just waiting for date. Hang on in there mate.

Zaid74,

My wife also has upcomimg interview at San Berbardino.

My wife also has upcomimg interview at San Berbardino.[/QUOTE]
good luck to your wife .

I forget to ask you , is there long line outside ?
My app at 10:35 am .. what is the best time to go ?