2010 April N-400 Tracker

I still have not received fingerprint notice yet. It has been 6 weeks and waiting. I called USCIS customer service today and a service request was opened on my behalf regarding this matter. Hopefully i will receive a notice soon.

Hello kcambridge:

How did you reach the 2nd level IO at the USCIS customer service? I received my NOA about a week ago, but I am unable to track my receipt number in the online case status webpage. When I enter my receipt number, I get a generic message -

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

So I tried to call the National Customer Service Center, but I am unable to get past the automated message asking me to enter my receipt number and when I do, it says that my case cannot be found. How do I get to speak with either a 1st level IO and preferably a 2nd level IO to know the status of my application.

Cheers....

Finally my case # online today ... but i got (On May 27, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION ..... ) hopefully it's just for FP letter :)

Finally my case # online today ... but i got (On May 27, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION ..... ) hopefully it's just for FP letter :)
Yes it is , and you will rec it after this weekend.

Case status finally available online:
On May 27, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello kcambridge:

How did you reach the 2nd level IO at the USCIS customer service? I received my NOA about a week ago, but I am unable to track my receipt number in the online case status webpage. When I enter my receipt number, I get a generic message -

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

So I tried to call the National Customer Service Center, but I am unable to get past the automated message asking me to enter my receipt number and when I do, it says that my case cannot be found. How do I get to speak with either a 1st level IO and preferably a 2nd level IO to know the status of my application.

Cheers....

From the automated menu you pick the option that says you lost your receipt. Once you get to a live person you can explain yoor problem. The IO may not be helpful. In my case she asked me for my name and A number then told me that N400 cases are not trackable online, which I knew was false, and then told me what I already knew i.e application was received.

From the automated menu you pick the option that says you lost your receipt. Once you get to a live person you can explain yoor problem. The IO may not be helpful. In my case she asked me for my name and A number then told me that N400 cases are not trackable online, which I knew was false, and then told me what I already knew i.e application was received.

therms96:

Thank you. I checked my receipt number online this morning and finally found it online with a RFE update dated 27 May 2010. The text of my RFE is the same as your RFE. I guess this means that FP notices have been finally mailed and we should receive them sometime next week.

Thanks again & Good Luck ....

I checked my receipt number online this morning and finally found it online with a RFE update dated 27 May 2010. The text of my RFE is the same as your RFE. I guess this means that FP notices have been finally mailed and we should receive them sometime next week.

Thanks again & Good Luck ....

You're most welcome SM001. Good luck to you too.

My case seems dead. I did my FP on 4th May; It is going to be a month. Heard nothing
I am in the same boat ! Please see my signature below. I guess we are stuck in "Name Check/ Background Check" process. I and my spouse applied on the same day. My spouse has received the interview letter. In my case, I have not heard anything after the FP. I called the FBI and they told me that my fingerprint request was completed on 5/12/2010.

DO: Manchester, NH
04/1/2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent to Dallas, TX (spouse and self)
04/02/2010 (1) : N-400 Rec.(spouse and self)
04/02/2010 ( 07) PD (spouse and self)
04/09/2010 (8): Receipt ND (spouse and self)
04/12/2010 (11): Check Cashed (spouse and self)
04/24/2010 (23): Rec. FP letter (spouse and self)
05/11/2010 (40): FP Scheduled (spouse and self)
05/14/2010 (43): Case sent to local off (SPOUSE ONLY)
05/14/2010 (43): Interview Letter (SPOUSE ONLY)
06/17/2010 (77): Interview Date (SPOUSE ONLY)
xx/xx/2010 (x): Case sent to local off (SELF)?? :(
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Letter (SELF)?? :(
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Date (SELF)?? :(
xx/xx/2010 (x): Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 (x):USC Date

Last edited by a moderator:
04/19/2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent to Lewisville, TX (Dallas DO)
04/21/2010 (2) : N-400 Rec.
04/30/2010 (9): Check Cashed
05/01/2010 (10): NOA
06/01/2010 (41): Rec. FP letter
06/14/2010 (56): FP Scheduled
06/14/2010 (x): FP done
xx/xx/2010 (x): Case sent to local off
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 (x):USC Date

National Service Center

Hello kcambridge:

Cheers....

Select option 2 then 3 and then a representative will be online to answer call. Give them your receipt number and then they will automatically transfer you.

FBI cleared the same day they got their FP. Looks like scheduling issues in Atlanta. The USCIS website says it takes 7 months to process in Atlanta DO