2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

congradulations ,
my notice date is oct 04 2005, hope i get mine I140 approval soon.

MainGC said:
Folks,

Finally after such a long wait - I got my I-140 approved. I am glad that it finally came :)

MainGC,

Congrats,

Did you application was ever transferred to Nebraska or it is approved bu VSC.?

MainGC said:
Folks,

Finally after such a long wait - I got my I-140 approved. I am glad that it finally came :)

Thank you folks!

GCScare - My case was never transferred to NSC. It was at VSC only. Lately I was thinking of putting in Premium, but glad didn't do that....

485 approval - no cards

My 485 case was approved on 13th Oct. I received the approval notice in mail, but no cards till date. I called USCIS, spoke with an officer at VSC (not customer service rep), he told me that to wait for a notice for biometrics (finger prints and photo) to be taken and then I 'll get the card. My last biometrics were taken in Sept 2005 and I beleive it's valid for 15 months, which are not over yet. I told the officer about this, but he said they need it for the cards. Has anyone experienced this? Do you get a biometrics notice after the approval? I'm confused. :rolleyes: :confused:

Spinus,
Congrats ! 7 yrs since your labor was applied !!!!

Also, it does not matter if anybody else was requested for biometrics or not. I would suggest that you get it over with.

spinus said:
My 485 case was approved on 13th Oct. I received the approval notice in mail, but no cards till date. I called USCIS, spoke with an officer at VSC (not customer service rep), he told me that to wait for a notice for biometrics (finger prints and photo) to be taken and then I 'll get the card. My last biometrics were taken in Sept 2005 and I beleive it's valid for 15 months, which are not over yet. I told the officer about this, but he said they need it for the cards. Has anyone experienced this? Do you get a biometrics notice after the approval? I'm confused. :rolleyes: :confused:

LaborBadhi said:
Thanks to USCIS for not retrogress the EB2.

If 2002 EB2 India cases are consuming so much visa numbers , I shudder to think what would be the scene for 2003 and 2004. I guess , its going to be a long wait fo me ( unless the immigration reform bill comes into effect ) :(

Waiting for I140 for more than 18 months, no update

I am still waiting fro I140 case and my case was filed on April 22nd 2006 and I saw a Last LUD on april 28th 2005, since then no updates on my case. My lawyer made couple of inquiries to USCIS and they sent letters stating that they are working on the case and will inform the decisison with in 60-90days. This is the second time we got the same stupid letter, but no update on the case.

I also wrote a letter to senator requesting to find out the status and no luck so far. I am wondering whether any of you in the same situation or have any ideas to find out the status of my case.

I am not qualified to file I140 as my case is filed using sub-labor.

Thanks for your help!!

PD: March 2001, EB3, Sub. labor
I140: RD: 04/22/05, Last LUD 04/28/05, AD: ????
I485: RD: 04/22/05. Last LUD 02/15/06 (Address change), AD: ????
FP: Code3 completed on May 13th 2005
Second EAD: Approved in April 2006
Second AP: Filed on 10/20/06,

slkrk said:
I am still waiting fro I140 case and my case was filed on April 22nd 2006 and I saw a Last LUD on april 28th 2005, since then no updates on my case. My lawyer made couple of inquiries to USCIS and they sent letters stating that they are working on the case and will inform the decisison with in 60-90days. This is the second time we got the same stupid letter, but no update on the case.

I also wrote a letter to senator requesting to find out the status and no luck so far. I am wondering whether any of you in the same situation or have any ideas to find out the status of my case.

I am not qualified to file I140 as my case is filed using sub-labor.

Thanks for your help!!

PD: March 2001, EB3, Sub. labor
I140: RD: 04/22/05, Last LUD 04/28/05, AD: ????
I485: RD: 04/22/05. Last LUD 02/15/06 (Address change), AD: ????
FP: Code3 completed on May 13th 2005
Second EAD: Approved in April 2006
Second AP: Filed on 10/20/06,

If you have submitted the Original LC while applying for 140, then u r eligible for PP (pREMIUM Processing). But if you have not apllied with original LC, then you r not eligible for PP.

Nirvan said:
If you have submitted the Original LC while applying for 140, then u r eligible for PP (pREMIUM Processing). But if you have not apllied with original LC, then you r not eligible for PP.

Hi Nirvan,

What is the form to use to this kind of request? eligible conditions?? Just want to know for knowledge.

Nirvan said:

Thakns for the advise and I will have to check with my attorney on this, but she informed that I am not qualified to convert my case to premium processing. I will check with my employer/attorney one more time.

slkrk said:
Thakns for the advise and I will have to check with my attorney on this, but she informed that I am not qualified to convert my case to premium processing. I will check with my employer/attorney one more time.

If you download the Premium processing application instructions, it clearly says who are eligible and who are not. Then even if ur employer says no, u can show the rule.

alien number?

I am applying advance parole for the first time, the form(I-131) asks for alien number, where can i find it?

Thanks

ShirdiSai said:
I am applying advance parole for the first time, the form(I-131) asks for alien number, where can i find it?

Thanks
It is available on your EAD.
I485 Receipt notive A#____ that is the alien number

Dear All.

I went off line for a while because I was waiting for the FBI name check. This morning we got the following LUDs for both cases:

~~~~~~~~~~
Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
~~~~~~~~~~

I would think that this means that the FBI has finished and that our cases have been returned to VSC for final processing. But I am not completely sure if "FBI name check" is part of the "fingerprints review" or a separate issue. What do you think?

If this is true and our cases were returned to VSC, the current I485 processing date is Aug 08 2005 while our receipt date is April 6th 2005. We are behind so I would think our cases will be dealt with right away. How much time after this does it take to the GC?

Any help or comment on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.