2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi dono,

I also got the exactly same message like you on July 13, 2006 and see below for my signature for details. I posted several times in this forum but seems like nobody has got such message so far. You might be the second one. You PM me if something is happening in your case. By the way do you know your NC is cleared or not.

Thanks for your reply LaborBadhi and Madgu.

I am guessing that my NC got cleared, just because, the previous LUD on my case was right after my FP which was 06/03/2006. Ever since there were no LUDs. They transferred the case only 2 days back, so I am assuming that they were waiting for my NC to come back before they transferred my case..........but its just my optimistic assumption !!!

But there is nothing normal about USCIS.....so I can be very well wrong.

dono77in said:
Thanks for your reply LaborBadhi and Madgu.

I am guessing that my NC got cleared, just because, the previous LUD on my case was right after my FP which was 06/03/2006. Ever since there were no LUDs. They transferred the case only 2 days back, so I am assuming that they were waiting for my NC to come back before they transferred my case..........but its just my optimistic assumption !!!

But there is nothing normal about USCIS.....so I can be very well wrong.

Dono77in!!

You are current I believe now (your PD is 1999). Keep posting if there is any activity on your case. By the way in my case after we got our FP done there was LUD (during Oct. 2005) after that nothing. All of a sudden I got an email about the transfer. DO YOU THINK MY NC got cleared? If so one i have cross one hurdle :)

LaborBadhi:

You have always been a well wisher! Anyway, it looks like I am stuck in name check now.

During the month of August, when VSC did not disclose the processing dates, i raised an inquiry by calling vsc. I finally got a letter from USCIS, which sttaes the following:

"The processing on my case is delayed. Our records indicate that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required investigation into your backgroud remains open.

If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter please contact us by calling our customer service number. "

So, I guess I am stuck in this name check business. Any ideas guys, as to what my options are now. Who can I write to check the status on my name check. I read something about FOIPA letter etc? Any ideas- would really appreciate it.

Thanks

LaborBadhi said:
You guys are very close to approval now. All the Best. Sit tight for Oct/Nov'06.

njrirlabor said:
LaborBadhi:

You have always been a well wisher! Anyway, it looks like I am stuck in name check now.

During the month of August, when VSC did not disclose the processing dates, i raised an inquiry by calling vsc. I finally got a letter from USCIS, which sttaes the following:

"The processing on my case is delayed. Our records indicate that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required investigation into your backgroud remains open.

If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter please contact us by calling our customer service number. "

So, I guess I am stuck in this name check business. Any ideas guys, as to what my options are now. Who can I write to check the status on my name check. I read something about FOIPA letter etc? Any ideas- would really appreciate it.

Thanks

njrirlabor,
Since your RD is 1st august, 2005, your case will not be processed yet. VSC is still processing june cases. So I am surprised that you got a reply in your case from USCIS.

SVD said:
njrirlabor,
Since your RD is 1st august, 2005, your case will not be processed yet. VSC is still processing june cases. So I am surprised that you got a reply in your case from USCIS.

As SVD said, wait until your 485 RD pass VSC processing dates. Than you can think about inquiry with congressman or senetor.

But I will pity on whomever get stuck with st*d FBI name check... that will be horrible to imagine......

Thanks LB and SVD:

I am trying to find a link on this forum, where it talks in detail about FBI name check inquiry as well as steps I can take with congressmen and senators.

I would appreciate if any one could provide with me that information.

Thanks

LaborBadhi said:
As SVD said, wait until your 485 RD pass VSC processing dates. Than you can think about inquiry with congressman or senetor.

But I will pity on whomever get stuck with st*d FBI name check... that will be horrible to imagine......

Green Card approved at VSC

PD April 2001
Green Card approved on 30 August 2006
Applied for I485 on April 2006
Wife got approved as well.No interview. :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great news! Congrats!!!!!! I am sure u would be thrilled.

mugur said:
PD April 2001
Green Card approved on 30 August 2006
Applied for I485 on April 2006
Wife got approved as well.No interview. :D :D :D

support.gc said:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of I-140 Premium Processing?
What is the fee?

Advantage is:Getting approval in < 15days.
Disadvantage:loosing additional $1000 bucks.

VISA bulletin published. Any one noticed !

Apr-96 Bulletin - EB2- 01-Jun-02
May-96 Bulletin - EB2- 01-Jan-03
Jun-96 Bulletin - EB2- 01-Jan-03
Jul-96 Bulletin - EB2- 01-Jan-03
Aug-96 Bulletin - EB2- U
Sep-96 Bulletin - EB2- U

Latest
Oct-96 Bulletin - EB2- 15-Jun-02

It is going backward again :) Why any guss.....

Processing Dates Posted 9/19

The processing date for I485 is now 6/21/05 and I'm still waiting. Am I a victim of NC? Do I need to write a letter to FBI to confirm that I'm stuck at NC?

retrogressed

JustMyKarma said:
The processing date for I485 is now 6/21/05 and I'm still waiting. Am I a victim of NC? Do I need to write a letter to FBI to confirm that I'm stuck at NC?

JustMyKarma,
Are you an Indian ? If so, then your case has retrogressed since your PD is around november 2002.

Cases with PD until June 2002 will be processed (with RD before June 9, 2005).

rrdrai said:
VISA bulletin published. Any one noticed !

Apr-96 Bulletin - EB2- 01-Jun-02
May-96 Bulletin - EB2- 01-Jan-03
Jun-96 Bulletin - EB2- 01-Jan-03
Jul-96 Bulletin - EB2- 01-Jan-03
Aug-96 Bulletin - EB2- U
Sep-96 Bulletin - EB2- U

Latest
Oct-96 Bulletin - EB2- 15-Jun-02

It is going backward again :) Why any guss.....

I read on murthy.com that the BPC are processing the backlog cases very fast. Many of those cases are of PD early 2003. I am guessing that there must also be cases for 2002. Hence USCIS may have decided to retro the dates for EB2.

I also came to know that a person having EB3 labor can file for I40 / 485 under EB2 if he / she qualifies at the time of filing . Is this true ? If yes, then this will create additional burden on EB2 category :(

No, I'm not. Although I have many indian friends..

SVD said:
JustMyKarma,
Are you an Indian ? If so, then your case has retrogressed since your PD is around november 2002.

Cases with PD until June 2002 will be processed (with RD before June 9, 2005).

HK_HR said:
I read on murthy.com that the BPC are processing the backlog cases very fast. Many of those cases are of PD early 2003. I am guessing that there must also be cases for 2002. Hence USCIS may have decided to retro the dates for EB2.

I also came to know that a person having EB3 labor can file for I40 / 485 under EB2 if he / she qualifies at the time of filing . Is this true ? If yes, then this will create additional burden on EB2 category :(

That was PD for labor applicaiton processing by BPC center, I was asking about the PD for 485 Approval / Processing /allocating visa number.