2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Time for 7th year extension?

My last 7th year H1B extension was approved in Nov/05 to jan/07 through company A on pending LC. Is it possible to apply for another 7th H1B extension from now to Jan/08 with company B still on the pending LC? Some people are suggesting that I have to wait for July/06 to apply for that. Is it correct?

Answers welcome and any pointers too.
Thanks!

Sanbaj,

My company applied for 6+1+1 year extensions. Two one-year extentions, that is. In 2004 my 6-ye H1 expired. From 2004 to aug 2006 I have lived on that 1-yr extension deal.
This happened because my labor got stuck in BEC. The extension were filed 5 months before expiration in each case.

EAD/ AP Renewal

Hello Everybody!

I just sent in my paperwork for EAD/ AP Renewals to VSC. How long is it taking these days to obtain the receipts.

Also, does anyone know, that do I have to go for fingerprinting again?

Would appreciate if someone could shed some light!

Thank You

RunninSloth said:
Sanbaj,

My company applied for 6+1+1 year extensions. Two one-year extentions, that is. In 2004 my 6-ye H1 expired. From 2004 to aug 2006 I have lived on that 1-yr extension deal.
This happened because my labor got stuck in BEC. The extension were filed 5 months before expiration in each case.
Hi! RunninSloth,

Thanks for sharing your info. But what about 7 - 8 months before the expiry? Any knowledge that anyone on this forum has gone through it and got 6+1+1?

Thanks!

why are you not approved ?

njrirlabor said:
Hello Everybody!

I just sent in my paperwork for EAD/ AP Renewals to VSC. How long is it taking these days to obtain the receipts.

Also, does anyone know, that do I have to go for fingerprinting again?

Would appreciate if someone could shed some light!

Thank You

NJRIRLabor,
Why is your case not approved yet ? Did you inquire ?
SVD

Sanbaj,

Keep an eye on H1b quota. If you see it filling up then file right away, if not then you may wait.
Best to ask an attourney.

Disclaimer: My opinions in the matter of immigration are worthless.

Query to people who have 140 approved

Hi,

I have a quick question to the people who have their I-140 approved and preferably labor approved under Perm. Did you people get a copy of your I-140 approval apart from the lawyer?
Please reply at your convinience.

Last edited by a moderator:
pd feb 2002

njrirlabor said:
svd:

which case are you referring to i 485 or ead?
i applied for renewal of ead

Your I-485. Your PD is feb 2002. I have seen people with PD as March 2002 get their 485 approved (with RD in August).

Yeah, I know. some people from march 2002 have been approved. But I see more and more cases of 2000, 2001, being approved. Anyway, I cannot request a query, as VSC claims it is processing, april 30, 2005 cases. My RD is 7/19/2005.

Thanks for the tip

SVD said:
Your I-485. Your PD is feb 2002. I have seen people with PD as March 2002 get their 485 approved (with RD in August).

When Can you Call The National Customer Service Center?

If you filed your case 30 days or more before the date shown under the heading “Processing Cases with Receipt Date of” and you have not received a request for evidence, a decision, or another notice in the last thirty days, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283

If you received a request for evidence and you responded more than 60 days ago and have not received a decision, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283

If you have filed any of the following forms and the indicated times have passed, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283

optimist_t said:
Hi,

I have a quick question to the people who have their I-140 approved and preferably labor approved under Perm. Did you people get a copy of your I-140 approval apart from the lawyer?
Please reply at your convinience.

I didn't . My lawyers ( who have been hired by my company ) have not sent me copy of my labor approval , I140 approval or I485 receipt.

Recently I requested them for a copy of I485 receipt for filing for my AP.

Q : Is it advisable to have a copy of your labor approval & I140 ???

HK_HR said:
I didn't . My lawyers ( who have been hired by my company ) have not sent me copy of my labor approval , I140 approval or I485 receipt.

Recently I requested them for a copy of I485 receipt for filing for my AP.

Q : Is it advisable to have a copy of your labor approval & I140 ???

Yes it is advisable to have a copy with you of all your previous documents, most importantly the LAbor Cert and 140.
However, Labor and 140 dont belong to you the employee, so sometimes some employers will object to giving you a copy, however this objection is misplaced and more likely than not, not in good faith.

Visa Bulletin is out.
For India EB2 not moved. EB3 moved 38 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Visa Bulletien - June 2006
---------------------------

EB1 (India ) ---> Jan-06 :) almost current
EB1 ( China ) ---> Jul-05 :)

EB2 ( India ) --> Jan-03 no progress :(
EB2 ( China ) --> Jul-04 6 months progress :)

EB3 ( India ) --> Apr-01 :(
EB3 ( China ) --> Jul-01 :(

hi friends,

with the june visa bulleting, my pd (6/29/01) is finally current :D...so i am trying to get all my info up to speed and ready to file on 6/01.

last year when my labor got cleared, i was so full of hope and optimism that i prepared everything i needed for the 485 thinking my pd was going to become current soon. well of course that didn't happen.

so i am wondering if the medical i did then back in august 2005 is still valid? does any know how long the medical is good for?

thanks in advance!!

cvig said: