2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techworkers/

Guys,

I request everybody to join the techworkers group @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techworkers/ and join the movement against retrogression.

All we are asking is USCIS to be fair.

Hats off to the folks at the group for all their time & toil for justice.

Teky.

161 said:
Hi,
I'm still waitng for my LC but I'd like to prepare for my next step in advance because my daughter doens't not live with us in USA but in our home country. My question is if I want to file GC for her, does she have to be here with us while filing I-140 and if so I have to plan to bring her back cause the new relulation is people must file I140 in 45 days after LC apporval.
Thanks for your advice.
No. She is not necessary to be in USA. I -140 is a company application.

may be 485 approve soon

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Hi MAA,
I also got LUD today on my approved I140 after One and half month .
I don't know what is going on. I replied for 485 RFE last week . May be that triggered the LUD. But there is no LUD or Message change on 485.
Confused...

You guys may very close to I-485 approvals? Best of luck.

Any idea???

I got another 2 LUDs on 485 after FP result received message, but my 140 is still pending, what would these LUDs for? I don't have any AP/ EAD pending. Please share your experience.

I140: RD 8/11/05 AD?
Primary I485: RD 8/11, LUD 9/1, 9/2, 9/8(FP result received), 9/19, 9/20???
Spouse I485: RD 8/11, LUD 9/1, 9/2, 9/8(FP result received), 9/19, 9/20???
AP: RD 8/11 LUD 8/25, 8/26, AD 8/31
Spouse AP: RD 8/11 LUD 8/25, 8/26, AD 8/31
FP Done 9/1

Ead /485

My company filed EAD / 485 on 09/19/2005 under Eb2 . does vermont PC is going to accpect it.I heard they are returning some of the applications

Many thanks

Where did you read?

cdian,
If your company has put together all the necessary documents/met all the filing requirments for EAD/485 then VSC is not going to reject it.

Where did you read/who told you that VSC is returning applications? They are not going to reject all the applications just blindly. On what grounds they will do that?

Lots of people are spending tons of money/days and weeks of efforts to file the petitions before Sep 30. You don't want to create panic among an already distressed immigration community. Please post responsibly.

Rasi

rasi_s said:
cdian,
If your company has put together all the necessary documents/met all the filing requirments for EAD/485 then VSC is not going to reject it.

Where did you read/who told you that VSC is returning applications? They are not going to reject all the applications just blindly. On what grounds they will do that?

Lots of people are spending tons of money/days and weeks of efforts to file the petitions before Sep 30. You don't want to create panic among an already distressed immigration community. Please post responsibly.

Rasi

Hi Rasi,

see this thread: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=188933

Whatever cdian have the concern is right. I have read the news in this forum too about returned/rejected the EB2 applications back becuase of non-visa availabe(this is not true). But there is no reason to return the case until unless they missed to attach some important docs/cerificates.

cdian - dont worry you are submitted the papers well before Sept'30th. Just wait for to clear your checks to see the case numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ap

I got RFE for my AP and it was replied. UCIS received RFE on July 25 and the message got changed to RFE received. But still there is no approval on my AP. I just thought of checking anyone have situation like this?

I think I can call to CS for my case status after two months of RFE received date, but I red somewhere in the forum that any inquiry will take to background check and or name check.. So I am little confused. Any comments on this will be appreciated.

praynj said:
I got another 2 LUDs on 485 after FP result received message, but my 140 is still pending, what would these LUDs for? I don't have any AP/ EAD pending. Please share your experience.

I140: RD 8/11/05 AD?
Primary I485: RD 8/11, LUD 9/1, 9/2, 9/8(FP result received), 9/19, 9/20???
Spouse I485: RD 8/11, LUD 9/1, 9/2, 9/8(FP result received), 9/19, 9/20???
AP: RD 8/11 LUD 8/25, 8/26, AD 8/31
Spouse AP: RD 8/11 LUD 8/25, 8/26, AD 8/31
FP Done 9/1

I think I'm in the same boat.

GCLabor2001 said:
EAD was approved yesterday for me and my wife.

hope for an approval for AP and 140 to come soon.

Same case with me. My and my wife's EAD was approved. My wife's today and mine on 9/19.

I am hoping for the AP and I 140 approval soon.

Regards

485 LUDs

jaamra said:
I think I'm in the same boat.

jaamra,

You got 485 LUDs after your 9/17 FP received message? On same days as mine (9/19, 9/20)? I got AP, didn't apply EAD, FP done, so I thought 485 would pause for a while until 140 approval and retregresssion moves forward. But 2 another LUDs? What would these be? Made me nervous.

Last edited by a moderator:
FP Recvd Msg

I did my FP on 14th Sept. I saw LUD on 485 on 9/17, saying received your FP results on 9/16 and processing resumed.....Today (9/21) again I see the LUD and the msg says received FP results on 9/20 and processing resumed. Same thing happened on my wife's 485.
I'm bit confused with these dates on message changing. Did this happen to anybody? Does the message change for every LUD? :confused: :confused:

No, my LUDS without message change

spinus said:
I did my FP on 14th Sept. I saw LUD on 485 on 9/17, saying received your FP results on 9/16 and processing resumed.....Today (9/21) again I see the LUD and the msg says received FP results on 9/20 and processing resumed. Same thing happened on my wife's 485.
I'm bit confused with these dates on message changing. Did this happen to anybody? Does the message change for every LUD? :confused: :confused:

No. My 2 LUDs after FP received have same date (no message change) .

my EAD was approved yesteday (09/20), I got an LUD for that, and today (09/21) I saw LUDs for EAD, I-140, and I-485, any body has a clue about this?

Thanks

One more LUD

I have one more LUD on myself and spouse 485. But no message change, same about the FP received and we resumed the case. NO LUD change on 140 since the notice date almost more than 2 months ago. Any recent 140 approvals who has applied recently??

Hopefully they would approve both 140 & 485 heheheheheh.... :D (too much to ask for)

how to get list of labor certificates processed for an employer

hi All,
I know this is not the correct forum to ask this, but I am sure somebody can answer it.

I remember there was an email Id (of DOL) where a blank email with employer's phone number generated an automatic reply with a list of all labor filed for that employer along with salary and filing date.

Does that service still work? What is the mail Id? What information I need to send?

Please let me know if someother forum is batter place for this question.

Thanks