2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

i m doing same

Hi

I m doing same :( but my all receiprt #s invalid. But for my wife's case i can check all status. I just chekcked it just now and her EAD and AP has been approved !

AJ

aj_jadeja said:
Hi

I m doing same :( but my all receiprt #s invalid. But for my wife's case i can check all status. I just chekcked it just now and her EAD and AP has been approved !

AJ

WOW! That's super fast , FP-->EAD-->AP within 15 days ...I am dreaming mine now since I am only a week behind your RD.....Looks like we will get everything by labor day weekend ....like Pink Floyd said " HIGH HOPE" :)

FP Msg Received

Hi all,

I have question, Can you please help me?

I got last update on my 485 is below. It means name Check etc are done.
Can anyone help me here?

Still my Wife's didn't get updated.

"On June 1, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Thanks is advance.

helen999 said:
Hi, aj_jadeja,

Which service center did you apply for your I-140 & I-1485?

Hi helen

I m posting in VSC 2005 consolidated tracker form so its obvious i filed in VSC :)

AJ

=================
EB3 MAY 2002
140/485/EAD/AP RD 5/25/05
FP ND 6/14/05
Wife got EAD/AP Approved 6/14/2005

FP Recieved message

Just recieved LUD on FP ( SELF & Wife) .'Recieved FP results and ......'. Sons
FP results not yet recieved. And no change in status on EAD/AP/I140

Kantha

Hi Folks..

How do you find the ASC where you applied ??.
My application went to Vermont Service center ..but how do i find out the ASC... like Norfolk, Alexandria etc...

I am a little worried as i have not yet got my FP notice.. all the folks applied after me have received...

Also,Is there a number that i can call to check why i have not received the FP ???

appreciate your help

Please advice

Gurus

My lawyer sent reply to 140 RFE on 05/12/2005. Its been more than one month since he sent reply, but there is no change in my 140 online status. It still says "On march 14th we sent request for more evidence blah blah..".
I tried calling customer service couple of times but they were not willing to give any information to me COZ I am beneficiary in this case. She said it has to be either employee or attorney to call USICS for 140 information.
When I spoke to my attorney, he told me to wait more time before we can raise query.
What do you suggest? Do I need to worry at this time?
Is it normal for USCIS not to update their website for few cases?
Please advice..
Thanks

SprintGC said:
Gurus

My lawyer sent reply to 140 RFE on 05/12/2005. Its been more than one month since he sent reply, but there is no change in my 140 online status. It still says "On march 14th we sent request for more evidence blah blah..".
I tried calling customer service couple of times but they were not willing to give any information to me COZ I am beneficiary in this case. She said it has to be either employee or attorney to call USICS for 140 information.
When I spoke to my attorney, he told me to wait more time before we can raise query.
Please advice..
Thanks

Don't go by assumption. Just make ur lawyer call VSC to make sure that they received the reply for the RFE.

What was this RFE about?

Congrats Youry and Isabella!!! See I mentioned it in my earlier mail that once you are done with FP you should expect the approval !!

It was about ability to pay ,w2 and educational evaluation
Thanks

PLEASE_GIVE_GC said:
Don't go by assumption. Just make ur lawyer call VSC to make sure that they received the reply for the RFE.

What was this RFE about?

hhk2005 said:
Hi Taps1,
It depends on the address that vermont service center has on file for you. I am also waiting for my FP. My ASC is Alexandria. Where are you located?

Congrats to Youry and Isabella :)

Hi hhk2005

I am in Denver, Colorado. My Company is in NewJersey.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the same boat SprintGC...i have my FP done in MAY...till now no change in LUD

SprintGC said:
Gurus

Please advice..
Thanks