2005-2006 I-485 Tracker

Update

Hi

I went for FP (Code 3) last friday. It went very smooth and fast. I was expecting miracle like , officer might call us and say guys "Take your green card and be happy" but nothing like that happen.
Well, as soon as I get any news (Hopefully its an approval), I would let you know. I have updated my information.
I request all the visitors of this thread to kindly put their information on this excel sheet or in the message so that we will come to know whats happening with all of us and which cases exactly Texas Center is dealing with right now.
We are helping ourself guys so kindly put your information. More the information better for all of us.

Whyallthis said:
Hi

I went for FP (Code 3) last friday. It went very smooth and fast. I was expecting miracle like , officer might call us and say guys "Take your green card and be happy" but nothing like that happen.
Well, as soon as I get any news (Hopefully its an approval), I would let you know. I have updated my information.
I request all the visitors of this thread to kindly put their information on this excel sheet or in the message so that we will come to know whats happening with all of us and which cases exactly Texas Center is dealing with right now.
We are helping ourself guys so kindly put your information. More the information better for all of us.

Is there any change in LUD's after FP.I have done my FP on 04/08/2006 but no LUD updates so far.

Need to travel out side US on emergency pending AOS.

What is the time frame to get advance parole with pending 485?
Is there any way to get in local USCIS office on emergency base?

Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Anita

Hi A0001;
This is from the CIS web page(Miami District Office). It looks like you have to go personally and show proof of the emerency.

Advance Parole:
For certain non-citizens already in the United States wishing and /or needing to travel abroad prior to the final adjudication of a particular immigration petition, advanced permission is needed to ensure that they will be permitted to return to the United States. This permission may be granted at the discretion of the District Director. This permission should be sought by, but not limited to, asylees, parolees, people with Temporary Protected Status (TPS), and certain intending immigrants with an Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) application filed and pending with USCIS and some others already in the U.S.

For emergency travel authorization, You must come to the Miami District Office you do not need an INFOPASS appointment, however you will need to provide evidence that you have a pending form I-485 adjustment of status application. In addition you will need evidence documenting the emergency. Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.

Hope it helps
andy

I have made some slight changes to the spreadsheet presentation and added a column for number of days elapsed between RD and AD for the folks that have gotten approved - I will volunteer to keep the spreadsheet updated if folks post their information on this forum.

I encourage all 2005-2006 people looking at this site to post your information so that we can all get a rough idea of where things lie for everybody and when to expect to cross some of the key milestones.

Please post your RD (TSC Receipt Date), FP (Biometrics Notice Date (would be more useful than actual Biometrics scheduled date, I would think) and AD (Approval Date)... this would really help everybody!

If you have any enhancements you want to make to the spreadsheet, please go right ahead!

Thanks!

A0001 said:
Need to travel out side US on emergency pending AOS.

What is the time frame to get advance parole with pending 485?
Is there any way to get in local USCIS office on emergency base?

Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Anita
What about your h1 (h4)?

Hey guys

Is it me or USCIS.
According to USCIS almost 90% of people get cleared with I485 quickly then why I am not seeing any recent approvals. In this excell sheet which I started only 3 approvals. Whats happening?

Are we from those remaining 10% people?
If anybody who visits this thread and has been approved or with any new changes pls provide your information to show us some light.

may '06

Lot of folks, like me, are current in May..I expect a lot of approvals starting the first week of May from TSC at least...;)

Wishful thinking, but I am sure we will see a lot tomorrow itself!

EB2-RIR/ Nov'02
Waiting for I-485 approval.

My I 140 was approved on October 25, 2005. Recently I was checking my status online for I 485 I saw that LUD has changed on my I 140 on 03/10/2006??

What is that mean????

Any idea?

Cheers,

IJ

Hey

I have seen this a lot that many peoples I140 is approved and then their LUD is changed.
It happened with me too. Possibilities of that may be:
1) They must be putting I485 LUD into I140.
2) Those with these LUD's have been sent to other processing center.
Well guys I might be wrong, I am just asuming.

Ok Now my question is when some of you are saying that they will be current in May means from May onwards you are not retrogressed, AM I Right?

Because there are people from non retrogressed countries, what happens to their cases? Like mine I am from country which is not retrogressed, so is it that my case will be approved anytime now?

In this thread I have seen people like PCC and others getting approved immediately. So whats happening with our cases (Non retrogressed).

Current in May -- 485 Approved

My 485 is approved today both Primary and spouse. See the details in My Signature..
Thank you every one in the Forum. I was a silent reader of the forum and this helped me a lot throughout my GC PRocess..

sqldba2005 said:
My 485 is approved today both Primary and spouse. See the details in My Signature..
Thank you every one in the Forum. I was a silent reader of the forum and this helped me a lot throughout my GC PRocess..

Congratulation sqldba2005. Enjoy your freedom....

Updated List

Hopefully now we will see more approvals.
Guys pls answer "When you say your date will be current means you are from retrogressed countries right?"

Any Changes

skapa said:
Congratulation sqldba2005. Enjoy your freedom....

Hey Skapa:
have you called TSC yet to see what's going on or are you going to wait? Its promising that sqlda got approved but his pd is after yours.
B

BobbySingh said:
Hey Skapa:
have you called TSC yet to see what's going on or are you going to wait? Its promising that sqlda got approved but his pd is after yours.
B

BobbySingh,

I have not called yet; I guess they did won't follow PD dates in FIFO order, if you are current in May that is enough. Iam guessing they are approving cases on based on "Receipt/Notice dates" and name check status. I am expecting your case along with others might approve first; As you know, I am not sure about my name check status. This is raising red flag regarding my name check status. I might call next week, if I did not hear anything.

its frustrating

skapa said:
BobbySingh,

I have not called yet; I guess they did won't follow PD dates in FIFO order, if you are current in May that is enough. Iam guessing they are approving cases on based on "Receipt/Notice dates" and name check status. I am expecting your case along with others might approve first; As you know, I am not sure about my name check status. This is raising red flag regarding my name check status. I might call next week, if I did not hear anything.

Skapa:
very thoughtful of you to think i might get approved next but remember the first time i called in mid april the tsc lady said name check is pending and one week later when i called tsc again the other lady said the namecheck was done on feb 13. so there's no telling who's right. or both could be wrong. anyway, i dont know where you are in tx but senator kay bailey's dallas office has some lady named carolyne something who helps in finding if name checks are completed and what not. she usually does it for people who have it pending for 2 or more years but if you get too worked up then give here a buzz.
B