2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

paradesi2000 said:
Should I-140 be applied within 45 days of labor certification ????

and also please let me know ( point me to the link ) what are the documents needed for I-140..........

do i need to include dependents in I-140 stage ?

Thanks for your help..

The 45 day thing is not getting enforced yet, they are trying to make it a rule to curb fradulent substitue LCA's. For now u can wait as long as u want after the LCA b4 filing for 140.

I140 approved after 20 months of ND

140 approved 20 months after ND and 4 months after RFE response. Updated tracker sheet.

Goodluck to all.

Join hands at : http://immigrationvoice.org

Dear Friends,

Join and Support the fight against retrogression

http://immigrationvoice.org

Lot of activities are going on to fight against EB retrogression.

The team is working with a professional lobbyist and we won't fail this time.

We will win the fight.We need everyone's support.

Benefits include:
Filing I-485 even if priority date is not current. Doing so would entitle us for an EAD that would give us flexibility for job opportunities.
Increasing the annual Green Card quota.
Eliminating/Reducing retrogression by recapturing unused visas and removing dependents from numerical visa limits.

Good luck.

tracker

I dont see any I-140 filings for 2005 and 2006 in this. Is there a separate tracker that tracks these cases? If so, should we not combine all the tracking into one sheet for easy access?

Hey,
Couple of comments:-
1. Before I started this thread, I found it very difficult to gather information on case processing. Please please dont use mailing threads to add your information. It is impossible to search or analyze the actions.

2. Please DO NOT start a new thread. Before you know it, there will be 12 threads and no way to aggregate information. Continue to update 2005 and 2006 approvals / case information in this spreadsheet.

Thanks
bbw

My info. needs to be added

Can some body add my info.

Case Type : EB2
I140/I485 Filed date 04/03/06
I-140/I485 Received by NSC 04/07/06
AP - Approved May 2006
EAD - Approved May 2006
I140 - Waiting for approval.

Thanks in Advance.

Urgent. My I-140 LUD

My I-140 LUD Changed today. Please update the tracker.

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on April 25, 2006. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

Is that means did they send any RFE. Please help me.

Thank you

More Info on my case

My Case is EB3. I am three years bachelors degree from INDIA. Previous I-140 filed by future employer was denied due to Ability to Pay reason and it was in August 2004.
Later I applied my LC with current employer and filed I-140 in April 25, 2006 wih Nebraska.

Today my LUD changed with the below message. Does it means the case is sent any RFE?. I'm completing my six years end of December 2006.
Please help or guide me.

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on April 25, 2006. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

thota said:
My Case is EB3. I am three years bachelors degree from INDIA. Previous I-140 filed by future employer was denied due to Ability to Pay reason and it was in August 2004.
Later I applied my LC with current employer and filed I-140 in April 25, 2006 wih Nebraska.

Today my LUD changed with the below message. Does it means the case is sent any RFE?. I'm completing my six years end of December 2006.
Please help or guide me.

Current Status:

Might not be an RFE. What did the status read before it got changed?
My status changed to the one that you are seeing after about three days of the RD. It stayed same since then. (about 3 months now).

R

140 Approved

EB3, India, OHIO
PERM LC applied on 12/05
PERM LC approved on 04/06
140 Applied 05/06
140 Approved 08/06

Hi Rajaankem

What is your Receipt Number LIN06151XXXX first 8 Numbers

I have applied before you My Case details are as below
EB3 India
Labour Applied January 7, 2006
I140 Received Date: 04/27/2006
I140 LUD:07/22/06

Can you enlight your case details. It will be really helpful for me. Because I have 3 years degree from INDIA

What is LUD?

thota said:
What is your Receipt Number LIN06151XXXX first 8 Numbers

I have applied before you My Case details are as below
EB3 India
Labour Applied January 7, 2006
I140 Received Date: 04/27/2006
I140 LUD:07/22/06

Can you enlight your case details. It will be really helpful for me. Because I have 3 years degree from INDIA

What is LUD?

Nsc-i140

I Have Some Problems In I-140. Mine Is 3yrs Bach+1yr Diploma Degree, Professional Job As Analyst, Eb3 Category. I Am From From Maryland So Vsc Is Center. My Lawyer Called Me That File Is Ready To Go But Vsc, Tsc And Csc Are Not Excepting Any I-140 Now, They Has To Be File At Nsc. But Nsc Is Very Strict And They Are Denying For 3yrsbach Degree In Professional Job. So I Don't Know What To Do? Any Ideas? Any One Like Mine Case? Please Let Me Know.

If your LC mentions about foreign equiv and in lieu of bachelors additional exp

Chhaya said:
I Have Some Problems In I-140. Mine Is 3yrs Bach+1yr Diploma Degree, Professional Job As Analyst, Eb3 Category. I Am From From Maryland So Vsc Is Center. My Lawyer Called Me That File Is Ready To Go But Vsc, Tsc And Csc Are Not Excepting Any I-140 Now, They Has To Be File At Nsc. But Nsc Is Very Strict And They Are Denying For 3yrsbach Degree In Professional Job. So I Don't Know What To Do? Any Ideas? Any One Like Mine Case? Please Let Me Know.

I think, if its EB3 and also if your LC mentioned foreign Equivalent degree, I don't think there will be any problem. Some Attorneys also mention inlieu of US Bachelors degree with additional 'n' years experience in related field. This would be an additional point. Check your 750A item # 14 & 15.

Also for 3-year degree issues go here:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=196367&page=20&pp=15

Last edited by a moderator:
Eb3-3yrs Bachelors

GCNaseeb said:
I think, if its EB3 and also if your LC mentioned foreign Equivalent degree, I don't think there will be any problem. Some Attorneys also mention inlieu of US Bachelors degree with additional 'n' years experience in related field. This would be an additional point. Check your 750A item # 14 & 15.

Also for 3-year degree issues go here:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=196367&page=20&pp=15

HI! GCNASEEB,

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

MY COL 14&15 ARE AS FOLLOWS.
COLLEGE:4
DEGREE: BACHELORS OR EQUIV
TRAIN: BLANK
EXPERIENCE: 0

COL 15: BLANK.

I would get an eval

Chhaya said:
HI! GCNASEEB,

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

MY COL 14&15 ARE AS FOLLOWS.
COLLEGE:4
DEGREE: BACHELORS OR EQUIV
TRAIN: BLANK
EXPERIENCE: 0

COL 15: BLANK.

Hi Chhaya,

Since Col #15 is left blank, experience would not count towards bachelors degree. I think service center would expect a bachelor's degree or equvalent to a bachelors degree. My suggestion would be thus, to get hold of a good evaluator and get your qualification evaluated without the mention of experience. Also, I think premium processing would be better in your case. Goodluck.

Last edited by a moderator: