Sorry, it was typo

FP done (early): 07 Aug 2004.

Concurrent filing (NSC)
RD: 30 June 2004
ND: 08 July 2004.
Waiting for EAD & AP approval.

----------

QUOTE=july140]GCNSC2004,

Wasn't ur RD : 30th Jun 2004 & ND: 08 Jul 2004?

[QUOTE=GCNSC2004]Hi,

I & my wife have received my FP notice.
FP ND: 02 Aug 2004.
Interview date: 18 Aug 2004. (both same date & time)
Updated 2004 xls sheet.
Concurrent filing (NSC)
RD: 30 July 2004
ND: 08 Aug 2004.
Waiting for EAD & AP.
[/QUOTE]

Updated my details

Received my FP notices for Aug 24th @ 9:00 am. Updated the tracker with my info.

regards,
sreddy227

Guys:

Can we make this a "sticky" link on the forum. VSC has two trackers going on and it is an easy way for all people with the same ND/RD to keep a track of each other. Is there a moderator here who could help in doing that. That way we don't have to deal with new people starting random threads!

It seems like there is no moderator here. How to become a moderator? It would be good if bigbadwolf, aws, or tennis11 can become a moderator and maintain this thread. If none of us are willing, I can volunteer.

To make this thread sticky, one has to be a moderator.

Organized sheet

I tried to organize the sheet and uploading it. Everyone please verify if your info is messed up.

Please post mine tooo...

I140 ND May25 2004 ..Approved on June14th 2004

485/EAD/AP ND on June 16 th 2004

waiting for all... as of today on aug 17th 2004.

Thanks
Nimmi

EAD Approval

KiranMath,

I guess the details of KMM is yours. If it is so, it would be good if you have your userid their instead of KMM. When people look at the sheet and compare, they may get confused if we are using different names.

No big deal if you like to have KMM :)

Updated the sheet with my EAD approval.

Sredyy227,
Could you tell me what RFE did u get regarding Exp Letters?

Guys pls update my state as MI and Mailed date as 07/23/2004
Thanks

sheet organized

raju_dv,

excel sheet is shorted by category and recieved date. You cannot just add at the end of it. Just trying to put it nice.

Sticky?

Guys:

I have no idea on how to do that. Maybe the thread starter would have those priveleges.

I-140 approved..!

Guys,

My I-140 is approved last week on Aug 12th. I couldn't believe it when I got the email 'cuz I just applied in July 14th.

Well, this is a good news for me since my employer initially told that they filed for 140 in January, and then in June when I was pushing for 485 he told that there was some confusion and they didn't actually file it. can you believe them..!

Though 485 is applied separately on July 29th, as per my lawyer, it is still considered as concurrent filing if I-140 receipt is included. Anyone knows abt this?

EB2
R.D : 14th July '04
N.D : 21st July '04

Wish you all good luck...

-Raj

Congratulations

AirForce1 said:
Guys,

My I-140 is approved last week on Aug 12th. I couldn't believe it when I got the email 'cuz I just applied in July 14th.

Well, this is a good news for me since my employer initially told that they filed for 140 in January, and then in June when I was pushing for 485 he told that there was some confusion and they didn't actually file it. can you believe them..!

Though 485 is applied separately on July 29th, as per my lawyer, it is still considered as concurrent filing if I-140 receipt is included. Anyone knows abt this?

EB2
R.D : 14th July '04
N.D : 21st July '04

Wish you all good luck...

-Raj

Congratulations Raj ! ! ! !, from what you are saying your application is concurrent, because I140 was pending when I485 was filed.

regards,
sreddy227