2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hi KKPrasad,

My sincere suggestion is call INS using special instructions after dialing the toll free number, use options 1,2,2,6,1, and after entering the case number 1 and 3, then you will get special officers, talk to them and tell them that your case is beyond PD, so that they will check your case and will let you know the status. I'm really sorry, I do not have the correct options, if you search on the above options in the forum you will definitely find. You can check on my id for all the threads related to my case or search for threads on the great guru EricS. I'm sure if you put in a request, not with the regular reps if you call this number, you need to talk to the OFFICERS, even in those officers not all are helpful but there are some good people, who have told me even 1 month prior to my approval.

Good luck...if I'm of any help please drop in an e-mail yrgopal2002@yahoo.com

with best wishes
Gopal

wow....my GC got approved.

I still can't believe that my GC got approved. :D :D :D

Got approved email today morning. After looking @ May 09 VB, I lost hopes and called customer service to know the stauts (thought online status is not correct). Customer Rep opened a ticket and said I will hear in next 30 days. Fortunatly I heared it today.

It was 2 long journey. So much of stress, case status followups, Name check followups, VBs, visiting forums (daily) etc. These forums are very helpful. I lost hope and from 2005 I was not posting any thing on these forums. I can only say to all (who r still waiting) that hang on. I can't belive EB3 will be unavaialble from May. God help us all whoever waiting for this day.

Thank you all.

EB3 (I)
SC: TSC (moved from VM)
PD: Oct 16, 2001
140, 485 ND: 4/24/2004
140 AD : 8/30/2004
# of EADs: 6
# of APs : 6
# fps : 2
485 AD : 4/9/2009 (8+ yrs of after Labor, ~5 yrs after 485 filing)

Congratualtions! That was a long journey. My PD is also 2001 and filing date in 2004, but I got my approval in 2005. It has been a long wait for you. Enjoy your GC, best of luck for your future endeavors!

Got approved email today morning. After looking @ May 09 VB, I lost hopes and called customer service to know the stauts (thought online status is not correct). Customer Rep opened a ticket and said I will hear in next 30 days. Fortunatly I heared it today.

It was 2 long journey. So much of stress, case status followups, Name check followups, VBs, visiting forums (daily) etc. These forums are very helpful. I lost hope and from 2005 I was not posting any thing on these forums. I can only say to all (who r still waiting) that hang on. I can't belive EB3 will be unavaialble from May. God help us all whoever waiting for this day.

Thank you all.

EB3 (I)

Thanks Eric. I remember you. Thanks for your help to this thread. This was my first thread of my journey so I posted this good news first on this. :). Seems people forgot this thread. :(

congrats !!! great news !!! hopefully every one will get theirs soon.. it is a painful looooonnnnggggg process

Thank you all.

EB3 (I)