2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

youry said:
Another LUD today

Which in fact was the approval. I'm still in a little bit of a shock.
If you are not affected by retrogression the FP and name check seem to be the biggest bump in your application. If you pass it, then everything goes smooth. Still my 140 is "pending". Or maybe is approved but I still do not know anything about it. If you have questions, let me know.

Thank you SENTHIL MURUGESAN for your moral support.

Good luck to all of you.

Hello APR2004_ABC, I have not received the card yet. But I did receive an I485 approval notice through regular mail on 6/11/2005.
We should be receiving the card by today or tomorrow. Dont forget to check your mail box.
About passport stamping. I dont think we have to go for PP stamp, since the card has already been mailed.

Cheers.

APR2004_ABC said:
Hi, usernew22, AM_OPTIMISTIC: - we have same AD/CO/CM, but I have not received anything. How about you? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Youry

Nice to see fellow 05yr getting approved.
I have identical RD/ND. Hope i am not stuck in Namecheck mess.
I had called VSC last week and the lady didnt disclosed anything. She didnt even said that Name check is complete or not.
Its more than 10 weeks now since i did my FP and almost 9 weeks since they received that FP results.
Its good to know they dont go by PD for EB2 :)

I-485 Approved, but I-140 still pending?????

Hi all - I posted this in the 2005 tracker forum, but wanted to post it here....too
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I got the news that I have been waiting for for many years:

"Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 13, 2005, an approval
notice was mailed."

HOWEVER, status of I-140 is still pending. What to do??? I am not celebrating yet...made phone calls to lawyer to see if she received the I-140 approval (she did not)...if my I-485 is indeed approved, then this is the best birthday present I could ask for...my birthday is in a few days...

AP - AD 05/12/05
EAD - AD 05/13/05
I-140 - LUD 3/9/05 ???????????????
I-485 - AD 06/13/2005

youry said:
If you are not affected by retrogression the FP and name check seem to be the biggest bump in your application. If you pass it, then everything goes smooth. Still my 140 is "pending". Or maybe is approved but I still do not know anything about it. If you have questions, let me know.

Good luck to all of you.

Hi Youry,

Congratulations to you! That was a very smooth and quick GC journey we have ever seen! How did you pull it off ? :)

One Q - this LUD had the approval msg with it? or u found out calling VSC? Pls respond.

Thanks,
GCALB

Isabella said:
Hi all - I posted this in the 2005 tracker forum, but wanted to post it here....too
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I got the news that I have been waiting for for many years:

Congratulations Isabella! Your I-140 is also approved probably and you do not know it yet. So relax and enjoy!

GCALB

gcalb said:
Hi Youry,

Congratulations to you! That was a very smooth and quick GC journey we have ever seen! How did you pull it off ? :)

One Q - this LUD had the approval msg with it? or u found out calling VSC? Pls respond.

Thanks,
GCALB

I got 2 email: one from USCIS " On June 13, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."
and the second one from CRIS (I don't know what is that) "This case has been approved. On June 13, 2005, an approval notice was
mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

My LUD now shows the second message. I have no ideea what does it mean: letter or card in the mail.

EB3 Doomed

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/b...letin_2539.html

The Fat A**e* are going to allot more numbers of Visas to Schedule A's. as per this article:-

www.immigration-law.com

AILA has reported that in April 2005 alone, USCIS used approximately 25,000 numbers and the number is expected to increase as the USCIS accelerates its action to reduce the processing times of employment-based I-485 applications. Considering the current trend of USCIS exhaustion of visa numbers, the State Department reportedly predicts that by July 2005, over 84% of the total FY 2005 EB visa numbers will be depleted and before the end of September 2005, total available visa numbers will disappear. This trend is expected to affect very negatively the cut-off dates of Employment-Based visas throughout the world sooner than initially predicted. Without doubt, it will also affect the visa cut-off dates for India and China negatively. Please stay tuned to this website for the development of this news.

The Frigging guys have no common sense and are allocationg more numbers to one occupation to the detriment of all others. :mad:

Card received

And finally the journey (4 years) is over. Received green card today.

Once again thanks to everyone on this forum & All the best. :)

youry said:
I got 2 email: one from USCIS " On June 13, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."
and the second one from CRIS (I don't know what is that) "This case has been approved. On June 13, 2005, an approval notice was
mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

My LUD now shows the second message. I have no ideea what does it mean: letter or card in the mail.

Congreatulations youry. enjoy ur freedom

Guys,

July visa bulletin released... Bad news for EB3 professionals..
No more visanumber available for the rest of fiscal year ( until october 2005)..

You should be OK

Guys it is really very scary for all EB categories specially EB3.
GcNov2004 you have still until June end. i hoope your 485 will be approved by June 30th as your PD is Nov 2001. Good luck,

GcNov2004 said:
what will happen now? When they will be available? Any ideas?

youry said:

Good luck to all of you.

Congratulations youry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still waiting , I have the same pattern from 140/485 date. I had an LUD on 6/3 but no mesage change. It should be approved on that I hope, but I don't see any message cahge. Lets hope for approval..............

Thanks!

gc5-28 said:
Guys it is really very scary for all EB categories specially EB3.
GcNov2004 you have still until June end. i hoope your 485 will be approved by June 30th as your PD is Nov 2001. Good luck,

Thanks! I have little hope as my NameCheck is pending....Let's see how this visa availability progresses.

Good luck to you.