2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

thank you so much

VA_CH said:
Got this from this fantastic forum.
Pasting it for you
please call the USCIS national customer service center at 1-800-375-5283".

Here is the sequence of steps i followed to get to this:

Press 1 (for english),
press 2 (for existing case),
press 6 (for case statues etc),
then press 1( for knowing your receipt no.),
enter the receipt # to get the automated response saying blah blah blah and also at the end saying this is the most upto date information on your case and our customer the same info national customer service agents have (i totally agree with this).
Then choose to continue to the next step "press 3" . choose 3
Listen to the options-
Option 4 "if you feel if you submitted together and one of the applications is left out and not processed (don't remmember the exact message text ..but something about companion case "

You get transferred to VSC after choosing option 4.

Hope this helps.

mailgc2001 said:
Did any one requested for Inquiry and got response. ? How long it took to get response from USCIS ?

As far as i have read from this forum Inquiry does not have any big impact on the case movement. But anyhow if you can do an inquiry why not do that?

Thanks

I dont think you read my question. I am not asking the impact. I am asking the response time. I already did inquiry. I am waiting for the response.
GoneCrazyWithGC said:
As far as i have read from this forum Inquiry does not have any big impact on the case movement. But anyhow if you can do an inquiry why not do that?

Thanks

Fp

Hi,

can anyone share experiences at new rochelle center for FP. Secondly the documents need to be carried.

Thnaks in advance.
Kantha

Sudh said:
Sometimes I think that, all our attorney keeps on saying us that "they are busy" if they are saying this tag line to all their customers then what work they must be currently working? (just a question)
(may be reading/searching Immigration forum)
No offense to any attorney

GC process is defined to feed lawyers. Employer pay more fee to lawyers so that they can keep applicants for years.

Lawyers are busy !
Employers are Lazy !
we are so crazy ! :)

Nooooo.

zc03_when? said:
GC process is defined to feed lawyers. Employer pay more fee to lawyers so that they can keep applicants for years.

Lawyers are busy !
Employers are Lazy !
we are so crazy ! :)

Employers pay?? Thats not true.. They take money from us and feed the lawyers.. awful process.

Thanks for all the Help

Hi Guys,
My I-485 has been approved and I received the "We ordered you a card" email.

Just want to let you guys know that you have been of great help throughout the process.

485 approval date : 05/31/2005

Please update the xls file.

BTW, How long does it take once the card is ordered? If I am on business trip will they leave the card in my mailbox?

Thanks again
Bostondude

bostondude said:
Hi Guys,

Just want to let you guys know that you have been of great help throughout the process.

BTW, How long does it take once the card is ordered? If I am on business trip will they leave the card in my mailbox?

Thanks again
Bostondude

congratulations first,

can you post the updates you had between FP and approval? and the LUD for FP received message!

thank you

Congratulations DUDE!!!

bostondude said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks again
Bostondude

It makes me very happy to see your approval. Finally, a EB-2 approval from MA :)

My dates are very similar to yours and I hope I can get an approval soon.

Cheers,

bostondude said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks again
Bostondude

My signature has details.

Congrats

Congrats bostondude!

Looks at least USCIS is keeping our hopes alive. Hoping, this month will be approval month for march/april FP.
bostondude, pls mention lUDs.Thanks and N'joy your life ahead.

bostondude said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks again
Bostondude

LUD change on 485 after RFE received

EB2 Labor substitution
Labor PD: 11/14/2000
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND: 05/11/2004
Finger Printing ND: 02/14/2005 Scheduled on 02/25/05 FP done:02/25/2005
I-140 AD: 04/22/2005 (after phone call from employer to USCIS), LUD on 05/06/2005(after approval)
I-485 AD: ????? LUD on 02/28/2005 no message change ,2nd LUD on 03/01/2005(msg change for FP),
3rd LUD on 04/21/2005 after status enquiry of my case, no msg change
4th LUD(RFE,EVL, last 2 months pay stubs, last 2yrs W2's) 04/28/2005
5th LUD (RFE received message) 05/28/2005
6th LUD (no message change) 06/01/2005

didn't keep track of every LUD

gc5-28 said:
Congrats bostondude!

Looks at least USCIS is keeping our hopes alive. Hoping, this month will be approval month for march/april FP.
bostondude, pls mention lUDs.Thanks and N'joy your life ahead.

Hello.
I didn't keep track of every LUD. I just tracked the FP Date & Processing Resumed. Those dates should already be in the xls sheet (I had requested that they be added).

Good Luck to you all

- Dude

OAJNABI - Fingerprint re-schedule information plz ????

Could someone who has successfully rescheduled the FP appointment, please give me instructions ????

I just called the National Cust Svc USCIS and was turned away saying "they will not entertain rescheduling of pre-scheduled requests received by regular mail".

Any clues guys (OAJNABI or anyone who were succesful in doing so) ???

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: