2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Holbytla said:
My details are:
EB1-OR concurrently filed at VSC - RD April 29 2004, ND May 28 2004.
I-140 AD 1/5/05
FP 4/7/05
I-485 LUD 4/8/05, no message change and no updates since then.

Called FBI, they said they sent back the fingerprints to USCIS the very same day (4/7/05), so I guess my LUD of 4/8/05 reflects that.

I'm a little worried as most people around my FP date seem to have received several updates after that, and I haven't even gotten a "Fingerprints received" message. Is anybody else in this position? Has anybody around my FP date been approved recently?
Thanks a lot.
Some more of us are in same boat . Let us keep our fingers crossed.
rrml
EB2
I-485 ND: 5/26/04
FP:4/7/05
LUD:4/7,4/8

ever_fre,
CONGRATULATIONS Enjoy ....
ever_fre said:
At last I got the I485 approval notice in mail from post office. Here are my details.

PD: 7/2/2001
I140/I1485 Notice date: 11/4/2004.
I140 Approval date: 2/17/2005.
I485 Approval date: 5/7/2005.

It is such a great relief to see these approval notices. I have been sitting on the wall like a cat. Don’t which way I might have to jump, India or USA. This waiting used to eat me alive.

Anyway, I got two notices one says go and get the passport stamped. Another says USCIS will mail me the cards. Both came on same day.

But my online message for I485 says it can’t find my case itself. Does it happen to any of you? Should I go for passport stamping?

This forum has been a great help in many ways. Thanks a lot for your efforts. This has been a place to share lot of frustration on GC.

Good luck guys who are waiting for GC. I am sure every one will get one. I am not going to say don’t worry. Because I couldn’t stop worrying before the approval.

If your application is simple, you will get it soon. Regarding the trend I think little bit every one’s guess is working. PD is playing bigger role now for EB2 and EB3.

Good luck.
Ever_fre :)

ever_fre,
Congratulations! Enjoy the freedom.

Now you can change your signature from "God Knows" to "God granted"
Just kidding :)

Guys .. have u seen this before ?

When talking to a VSC USCIS Cust Rep. they generally mention that you should hear from us in 30-60 days.

Is this a common answer and means nothing as per the case details ?

msd_gc said:

When talking to a VSC USCIS Cust Rep. they generally mention that you should hear from us in 30-60 days.

A general time frame where it is being reviewed.

2nd EAD and AP approved

I recently received approvals for my second EAD and AP. I was hoping that these would trigger 485 approval, but that did not happen. Details below..

EB3 Substitute labor
PD: 3/15/01
Concurrent Filing, 140/485/EAD-I/AP-1
RD: 5/7/04 ND: 5/20/04
EAD-I AD: 7/27/04
AP-I AD: 7/30/04
140 AD: 12/7/04
EAD-2 ND: 4/1/05 AD: 5/9/05; AP-2 ND: 4/1/05; AD: 5/12/05
FP(Code 3/Biometrics) Alexandria; ND: 3/6/05, Scheduled: 4/19/05, Completed: 4/20/05
485 LUD Changes; 4/20/05, 4/21/05, 4/27/05 (received/resumed)
485 AD:______

Congrats ever_fre. On which date you got the approval notice in mail ?
ever_fre said:
At last I got the I485 approval notice in mail from post office. Here are my details.

PD: 7/2/2001
I140/I1485 Notice date: 11/4/2004.
I140 Approval date: 2/17/2005.
I485 Approval date: 5/7/2005.

It is such a great relief to see these approval notices. I have been sitting on the wall like a cat. Don’t which way I might have to jump, India or USA. This waiting used to eat me alive.

Anyway, I got two notices one says go and get the passport stamped. Another says USCIS will mail me the cards. Both came on same day.

But my online message for I485 says it can’t find my case itself. Does it happen to any of you? Should I go for passport stamping?

This forum has been a great help in many ways. Thanks a lot for your efforts. This has been a place to share lot of frustration on GC.

Good luck guys who are waiting for GC. I am sure every one will get one. I am not going to say don’t worry. Because I couldn’t stop worrying before the approval.

If your application is simple, you will get it soon. Regarding the trend I think little bit every one’s guess is working. PD is playing bigger role now for EB2 and EB3.

Good luck.
Ever_fre :)

Does it matter from which state your labor/I-140/I-485 was filed for I-485 Approvals

Hello ALL,
Might be a very silly question at this juncture. For I-485 Approval, does it matter from which state your Labor/I-140/I-485 was filed.

The question is because i see some people with older PD still waiting and someone with a very different PD gets approved. This gives me an impression that there could be a state level reserved percentage for approvals.

If lets say VSC has around 10,000 cases to be approved for the FY 2005, Is it further divided into states to whom it serves?. If yes, states like NY and NJ where most of the cases gets filed, will have bigger percentage compare to a state like NH or RI which are very small.

Please clarify if its totally wrong assumption. Also if already discussed will appriciate if any one can provide the link.

What do you all Say?.

THanks in advance..

Your ND is exactly the same as mine. No approval so far. I also applied for EAD ext very recently. Should wait and see what happens. Looks like cases with this ND and around are assigend to a group or one officer and the approval is very slow. There are 629 cases with the same ND. May eb the EAD ext and approval trigger something.. :confused:
DesiInDC said:
I recently received approvals for my second EAD and AP. I was hoping that these would trigger 485 approval, but that did not happen. Details below..

EB3 Substitute labor
PD: 3/15/01
Concurrent Filing, 140/485/EAD-I/AP-1
RD: 5/7/04 ND: 5/20/04
EAD-I AD: 7/27/04
AP-I AD: 7/30/04
140 AD: 12/7/04
EAD-2 ND: 4/1/05 AD: 5/9/05; AP-2 ND: 4/1/05; AD: 5/12/05
FP(Code 3/Biometrics) Alexandria; ND: 3/6/05, Scheduled: 4/19/05, Completed: 4/20/05
485 LUD Changes; 4/20/05, 4/21/05, 4/27/05 (received/resumed)
485 AD:______

It is a good idea to apply for AP ext in may/June if it expires in Oct, also mention that your intended date of travel is Aug or JUly, to get a faster approval, if you are planning to use that. What is your EB cat and your FP code?
tigris said:
Thanks for the information. I still need to know how soon to apply for my Advance Parole.

Here are my case details :

PD:Aug 2002
485/140 ND: Aug 2004
140 AD : 10/2004
FP1:March 2005
EAD AD : Oct 2004 valid upton Oct 2004
AP AD: Dec 2004 valid upto Oct 2005.

Contacting Congressman/Senator

Gurus,

I am planning to send a mail to congressmans office to check my case. Just wanted to know if this is a good idea. I am not sure if sending this would affect my case.

I see both types of issues with congerss

1.People getting their case adjudicated
2. Nothing happened after congressman's effort to expedite the case.

You experience and advice will be valuable to me and many still waiting for their cases to be approved.

Thanks in advance

gc_vsc

WantGCIn2005 said:
It is a good idea to apply for AP ext in may/June if it expires in Oct, also mention that your intended date of travel is Aug or JUly, to get a faster approval, if you are planning to use that. What is your EB cat and your FP code?

Thanks !.. My category is EB3. and FPCode was 3.

Sorry I also noticed that my details were not mentioned correctly before..

Here are my correct details :

Labor PD:Aug 2002
EAD-1 AD:Oct 2004 valid upton Oct 2005
AP-1 AD: Dec 2004 valid upto Dec 2005.
FP1 :March 2005 (FP Code :3)

Just wanted to share my information. My EAD and AP is expiring in Aug 2005, I appled for renewal in March 2005 and got approved in May 2005. But they did not renew it from the date it is expiring , but from the date it was approved. Lost 3 months.

tigris said:
Thanks !.. My category is EB3. and FPCode was 3.

Sorry I also noticed that my details were not mentioned correctly before..

Here are my correct details :

Labor PD:Aug 2002
EAD-1 AD:Oct 2004 valid upton Oct 2005
AP-1 AD: Dec 2004 valid upto Dec 2005.
FP1 :March 2005 (FP Code :3)

msd_gc said:

assur said:
A general time frame where it is being reviewed.

Assur ... what do you mean by "being reviewed" ... can you be a little more specific WRT namecheck, RFE, ... any otherstuff. Howm many days left for next action. what is the pattern like ?

- masd_gc.

Name Check

Hi all,

Today I called VSC, the rep told me that your Finger Prints are cleared (there is no LUD or message change yet). Does this mean my Name Check is also done. If not, would the VSC rep know whether the name check is completed or not. How can I find that information ? Any help appreciated.

Thanks

crossedfingers said:
Hi all,

Today I called VSC, the rep told me that your Finger Prints are cleared (there is no LUD or message change yet). Does this mean my Name Check is also done.

not necessary

crossedfingers said:
If not, would the VSC rep know whether the name check is completed or not. How can I find that information ? Any help appreciated.

Thanks

sometimes they do it if you are lucky