2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

thanks youry

thanks youry
youry said:
I noticed, looking at hundreds of signatures, that the first LUD after the FP received message might be the name check cleared. Seems to be logical, otherwise why USCIS would touch your 485 app if they have no intent to approve it in the very near future? Anybody can correct me if I'm wrong.

if I recall I got mine in about 2 weeks

TempNirvana said:
Just saw another LUD on our cases... and the new update is "cards mailed". Hopefully, I will see them this week :D

Whoever said "when it rains, it pours"... they are right!

I went home to see the cards in the mail today. Can't believe the processing is finally done... but, I am not complaing about it either ;) . It took me three years from the time of labor application until I140 approval - and well under three months for rest of the process. What a relief - now that it's all over!!

Good Luck to everyone in the forum. I will keep checking back with you all once a while to get over the nostalgia!

youry said:
So many LUD's for a RFE? Now I started to get nervous.
What was your RFE about?

Yours is not RFE . I am sure you are in line for approvels . Please check your LUD on 5/20/2005 , if this date is passed , then next LUD will be approvel message

senthil

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Yours is not RFE . I am sure you are in line for approvels . Please check your LUD on 5/20/2005 , if this date is passed , then next LUD will be approvel message

senthil

thank you for your moral support

TempNirvana:

Congrats and enjoy your well deserved freedom. Ans also please pray for all the poor souls like us who are left behind.

Right

youry said:
I noticed, looking at hundreds of signatures, that the first LUD after the FP received message might be the name check cleared. Seems to be logical, otherwise why USCIS would touch your 485 app if they have no intent to approve it in the very near future? Anybody can correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe you are right (it better be right in my case, atleast :)). This was also mentioned by one of the gurus sometime back when these LUDs after FP message started intriguing everybody on this forum.

I-485 approved

Hi,

My and my wife's I-485 was approved yesterday (5/16). Thanks to everyone for all the information and support during this time.

Please update the tracker.

am_111
I-140 ND: 4/15/04, AD:3/15/05 (EB1-OR)
I-485 ND: 4/15/04, AD:5/16/05

Cards received !!

We received my card and my spouse's cards by mail on Saturday! However, my 11 year old son did not receive his. We are planning to travel to Canada for a couple of days in the middle of June. Do we need to stamp his passport? Do I need to call USCIS to check on the status of his card? When I check the status of his application online, it mentions that on May 9th the case was approved, but no mention of card ordered..
folks with kids- please advise!
Thanks!

Wait.....................................

I sent a mail to FBI. As you said, I have not got any response. I am going to try congressman route. I would like to know which one I should contact, senior Senator or junior Senator?
Yesterday, we received the response to the inquiery about my daughter's case. She is 16. USCIS said the delay of her case is due to the security background check. She has lived in U.S. since 7 years old. Her background can not be simpler. What kind of security risk can a 16-year old high school girl inpose to this country? :confused:
More than 4 years past. This is a long long journey. It took almost 3 years to get my RIR-LC approved after I did one more newspaper ad. It took 12+ months to get my I-140 done. Now, the published date has past our February ND again and again. We even have not seen any sign that will end our ordeal.

My case and my daughter's case have not been touched since our initial LUD after filing our cases. Even there is no LUD after we did FP in Janyary 2005. My wife has a LUD 4 days after her FP. Both my wife and I have worked everyday. We paid tax just as other people did.Our cases are standard employment-based EB2. We have no status gap, no education issue, no payment issue. I have been working for the same company before starting GC. What else can I do? Depression! Depression! Depression! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
patnams said:
JK and others have suggested the Congressman Route in such a case. There are other threads completely dedicated to "Name Check" issue, but there no single method that we can say will be successful. Just got to keep trying.

Did you send a Mail for FBI regarding Name Check? If not do so immediately. It seems that will take like 4-5 months to get a response.

Each passing hour I am getting skeptical that my case is stuck in Name Check. :(

can we sposor parents on EAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ,
Can any one please let me know that can we sposor our parents on EAD(I-140not approved).

tiredofw8ing said:
We received my card and my spouse's cards by mail on Saturday! However, my 11 year old son did not receive his. We are planning to travel to Canada for a couple of days in the middle of June. Do we need to stamp his passport? Do I need to call USCIS to check on the status of his card? When I check the status of his application online, it mentions that on May 9th the case was approved, but no mention of card ordered..
folks with kids- please advise!
Thanks!

tiredofw8ing

did you get any lud afer FP received message.
i don't see any luds after FP receieve lud.

youry,
Good Morning,
I not saw any LUD after my FR Received, do you think my case stuck in Name Check??
Please clarify ..... :confused:
--------------------------------

youry said:

we are on same boat!

I alos have the same pattern(with dated) like you. So we both get approvals soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------
PD Oct 2001 - EB3
I140 ND - 1/13/05 : AD - 1/19/2005
EAD ND 3/1/05 : AD : 5/4/05
I485 RD 3/1/05 : ND 3/3/05: AD: soon
FP : Done : 4/29/05
I485 (Self & Spouse) LUD : 4/29/05 : 5/2/05: 5/10/05(case resumed): 5/12/05: 5/13/05

nivasch said:
youry,
Good Morning,
I not saw any LUD after my FR Received, do you think my case stuck in Name Check??
Please clarify ..... :confused:
--------------------------------

I did not see any change in LUDs after FP received (4/20) either. Waiting........

WGL_GC said:
I alos have the same pattern(with dated) like you. So we both get approvals soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------
PD Oct 2001 - EB3
I485 (Self & Spouse) LUD : 4/29/05 : 5/2/05: 5/10/05(case resumed): 5/12/05: 5/13/05

HI WGL_GC,
Is yours a subs labor?

nivasch said:
youry,
Good Morning,
Please clarify .....

It is just a supposition. I might be right but in the same time I might be wrong. I've seen people getting the approval after FP received message with no other LUD's. No one knows.

WGL_GC said:

PD Oct 2001 - EB3

Funny. Our LUD's are almost the same. Hope you are right.