2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EB3 Retrogession (My Outlook)

I am one among the applicants here affected by EB3 retrogession. I read an article today in Shustermann site.

It gives a very bleak outlook for EB3 applicants going forward. I am not trying to be negative but it is going to very tough if people like us do not get approved in the next 3 to 4 months.

In FY 2005 (current year) they are using almost double the visa number (about 240000) and even with this amount, visa numbers are consumed fully 27% till this quarter.

So in the last quarter only 19% is going to be available.

Again starting from Oct 1 2005 (FY 2006) it is going to be only 140000 visas again unless they pass special bill to recapture 80000 visas from the previous years. They had already allocated 50000 to EB3 Schedule A applicants.

Moreover if DOL Backlog reduction approvals start coming there will be quiet a few number of people EB3 IND/CHI/PHI with PD before June 2002.

If USCIS just goes by PD for approval they may be approved even before us affected by retrogession.

I am not trying to be negative, even I am affected by this and I am saying all this based on facts I see now and what I understand from them.

Pre-Approved LC/140 Approval

vicky007,

I think the 140 moves rapid for all those cases having the Labor priority dates CURRENT and in general most of these pre-approved labor have their priority dates current, hence the 140 movement of them are quite fast. So not surprising to see these Pre-approved LC having their 140 updated(LUD)/approved very often. Well thats just my thoughts.

Anyway thanks a lot for the wishes and hope you all get your GC quite fast.God Bless.

vicky007 said:
Congrats to all the Recent approvals.

casca2005 and GClaststage, it was good to see your approvals(EB3 Cases).

One thing i have noted for VSC(I am not sure about the other Centres) is that it is very fast and prompt in Adjudicating Cases which are filed with Pre-approved Labor(Labor Substitutuion).I have noted some many cases, including about 6 Labor Substituted Cases filed from my company where the I-140's got approved within 2-3 Weeks of Filing.Of Course, this is true only if cases been filed with all the supporting Documents.

Now waiting for my PD to become current with the next Visa Bulletin Update.

Regards.

Casca2005.
---------------------------------
EB3 Labor Substitute Case.
LC 1999
140/485/EAD/AP RD Dec 30th 2004
140/485/EAD/AP ND Jan 18 2005
140 RFE: 12 April 2005 (RFE on old Education Evaluation, so submitted a new one)
485: FP done on 12th March 2005
EAD/AP: No change in the LUD
140/485: Approved on 11-May-2005

Card Mailed

I received this email today:

On May 12, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Youry,

this is normal as name check or Inter Border reprots being updated or being moved to adjusticator selfs . normal pattern expect one more LUD on 5/13 . If Passed and If 5/19 Passed with our RFE . you are approved in 4 to 6 weeks

senthil

thank you so much for your time. I hope to be lucky again, as I was with my labor.

karurama said:
OM SAI RAM

Thanks for your time.

Today I spoke to VSC rep. and clearly told my situation.The lady who lifted phone is very understanding and she has seen the whole history.In my denial they said application denied on Nov 10 th and April 4th.I asked her, is there any communication gap that we did not received anything in Nov. time frame.She has seen the history and said that is computer mistake of Nov date.It is denied only in April.

And also she said that I can't extend my H1 further based on my pending I485 (denied now)

But she said that I am eligible to move to H4 based on my spouse H1.And also she said it will take 15 to 60 days to process.She asked me to wait until Jun 10th and then apply H4.
And also she said as per last week memo all dependents I-485 also will open once 140 get approved.This information she said by asking 1 mint to wait and verified the memo and informed me.

I am thinking of waiting until this month end to do anything.

Thanks
Karunakar

Your original inference and Eric's explanation are correct. I dont think the Customer Service Rep knows about the complexities.

I would say stick to H1 until 140/485 is opened and 140 is approved. If push comes to shove, change to EAD once 140 is approved.

Getting on to H4 is not a question to you. It is not possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like today is slow. not many approvels. maybe officers are in long weekend dreams? -:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Question on Vermont FedEx Mailing address

Gurus
Yesterday I FedEx my I-131 form to 75 Lower Welden St.
Saint Albans, Vermont
address. When I checked FedEx delivery it says Rerouted to revised delivery address WILLISTON, VT .
Did any one experienced the same ?

I-140 Approved Today

EB1 - NIW
I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filing
ND: 8/27/2004
I-140 Approved/ 5/12/05

Please update the tracker. Thanks/ :)

Updated Tracker

gclaststage: 485 Approved, 5/11/05
tempnirvana: 485 Approved, 5/11/05
Casca2005: 485 Approved, 5/11/05
Dancingdesert: 140 Approved, 5/12/05, EB1
---
sehwag: 485 Approved, 5/10/05
senbabe: 485 approved, 3/31/05
gchope2166 - Went CP and has been approved (approx 4/1/05)
Nkelkar - went CP.

mailgc2001 said:
Gurus
Yesterday I FedEx my I-131 form to 75 Lower Welden St.
Saint Albans, Vermont
address. When I checked FedEx delivery it says Rerouted to revised delivery address WILLISTON, VT .
Did any one experienced the same ?

My documents too were re-directed to WILLISTON, VT. I think all the mail directed to 75 Lower Welden St.Saint Albans, Vermont are asked to keep in WILLISTON, VT. I guess the person will come to WILLISTON, VT and pick up the documents.

Thanks

Thanks majestix

Thanks majestix
majestix said:
My documents too were re-directed to WILLISTON, VT. I think all the mail directed to 75 Lower Welden St.Saint Albans, Vermont are asked to keep in WILLISTON, VT. I guess the person will come to WILLISTON, VT and pick up the documents.

Thanks

insat123 said:
I am one among the applicants here affected by EB3 retrogession. I read an article today in Shustermann site.

It gives a very bleak outlook for EB3 applicants going forward. I am not trying to be negative but it is going to very tough if people like us do not get approved in the next 3 to 4 months.

In FY 2005 (current year) they are using almost double the visa number (about 240000) and even with this amount, visa numbers are consumed fully 27% till this quarter.

So in the last quarter only 19% is going to be available.

Again starting from Oct 1 2005 (FY 2006) it is going to be only 140000 visas again unless they pass special bill to recapture 80000 visas from the previous years. They had already allocated 50000 to EB3 Schedule A applicants.

Moreover if DOL Backlog reduction approvals start coming there will be quiet a few number of people EB3 IND/CHI/PHI with PD before June 2002.

If USCIS just goes by PD for approval they may be approved even before us affected by retrogession.

I am not trying to be negative, even I am affected by this and I am saying all this based on facts I see now and what I understand from them.

Hi insat123,

we both have EB3 labor Substitution and June 2002 PD's.
Lets hope for our approval next month when our PD is current.

Regards.

485 Cleared ..Passport Stamped but no cards

Hi
I got my 485 Cleared on 28th Apr and passport stamped on 6th May 2005 but Its been a week now from the day i got my passport stamped ..i dont see any msg change for the things like "Cards ordered/Posted" kind of a thing..!
Any one in same boat ..!Any thoughts !

Thanks
Utkarsh

Senthil - Thanks

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your input? May17th now seems longer than never! But then why do you say that LUD on 140 and 485 together may seem like a worry?

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Please wait till May 17th , if you passed that date , then No RFE !!!.But if Both 140 and 485 LUDS are changing at the same time ,then some thing to worry about. But good luck

Infopass

First of all, congrats to all the new approvals.

As I had expected, I received the 485 approval notices yesterday in the mail.
Though my finger printing was code 3, the notice clearly states that I need to make an Infopass appointment where fingerprint and signature would be taken for issuing the card.

And the Infopass appointment I got is for May 25.

Strange are the ways the USCIS works!!!

utkarsh said:
Hi
I got my 485 Cleared on 28th Apr and passport stamped on 6th May 2005 but Its been a week now from the day i got my passport stamped ..i dont see any msg change for the things like "Cards ordered/Posted" kind of a thing..!
Any one in same boat ..!Any thoughts !

Thanks
Utkarsh

Friend 485 approved today!

my friend 485 approved today!
I think it is EB3 with PD current and FP done first week of April 2005

Hope some moe approvals!!!!

Does this happened to anybody else.

Yesterday I received 5 emails from USCIS saying that I-485 is approved for my son. Today again I received 2 emails from them saying that my wife's 485 is approved. But the fact is all theree of us in my family received our green cards in mail 2-3 weeks back.
Did this kind of stuff happened to anybody else. Is this a system problem or anything else going on.

Thanks.