2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Congratulations!
Is your FP code 3 or 1 or 2? Please let us know.
Good to see an approval close to my ND.
tiredofw8ing said:
485 approved !!! :D
Came back from lunch and found the redeeming emails!!

Good luck to all of you still waiting and may your slavery end soon !!! –
May God Bless!!!

jolpot said:
Patnams, yes, I have been tracking cases from 50000-50500 and slowly adding a few everyday. Although, I dont know your case number ;) I will post any approval that I receive...

JK, you may be right, volunteers are getting smootly, pattern, they are all EB2s hehehehehe

BTW, I am posting scan results in another thread in 485 Issues in VSC.
Wrong pattern. LC_Virginia was EB3. ;) Better approximation needed.

Just an observation of 485 approvals..

It is just my observation that many approvals are for those who did biometrics Fp code 3 and mostly those for whom the FP received is dated April 10 - April 20. Have USCIS forgotten those who gave FP before March end 2005, and who applied before June 2004? Looks like whoever is left behind will be like that and they move dates ahead.
I have a list of 629 cases whose ND was May 20 2004 and very few of them got approved, very less number of them whose FP results was before march 29 got approved. I am unable to scan and present results because of IP blocking and the huge list.

Congratulations to all who recently got approved.

I got the new theory

Forget about the emails/LUDs from/on USCIS website. Check your postmail for the approval notice/card. :p .
Daily I am doing that. Still no mails :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jharkhandi said:
Congrats lady! That is awesome!

jolpot you are right - Patnams has to get approval very soon. Volunteers have generally got approvals smoothly. Can anyone come up with a new theory? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Observation

WantGCIn2005 said:
It is just my observation that many approvals are for those who did biometrics Fp code 3 and mostly those for whom the FP received is dated April 10 - April 20. Have USCIS forgotten those who gave FP before March end 2005, and who applied before June 2004? Looks like whoever is left behind will be like that and they move dates ahead.
I have a list of 629 cases whose ND was May 20 2004 and very few of them got approved, very less number of them whose FP results was before march 29 got approved. I am unable to scan and present results because of IP blocking and the huge list.

I fall into that category of FP done before end of March 2005 with Notice date of May 20th 2004. What is going on? Any ideas anyone?

Also where were you able to see the list of 629 pending cases?

Afrqn

Labour PD: Nov 2001
140 AP: April 2004

NO EAD - Currently on H1.

AP ND 12/10/04 (applied for AP because never recieved paper notice of H1 approval to enable travel)
RFE for pictures: 2/16/05
RFE pictures recieved: 3/23/06
AP Approval: 4/19/05 after several LUD’s

485 processing
Category: EB3
RD: 5/20/04
ND: 5/24/04
LUD: 2/2/05
FP Notice: 2/16/05
FP schedule and completed: 3/4/05
LUD: 3/11/05 FP results received and processing has resumed.
LUD: 3/28 - (Probably from address change)
LUD: 3/29 same message
AD: ??????

Plastic cards recived :)

All ,

I have recived our plastic cards today , it is really exiting to have it . My son will be getting By tomorrow or day after tomorrow . His card already mailed .

Thanks again to all .

Senthil :)

WantGCIn2005 said:

Yes, same here too. I am confused as to why later FPs in April override the number of approvals with those like me who completed FPs in March. Assur has the LIFO theory on FPs also but I am not sure how that is derived but perhaps someone Assur or some other Gurus could kindly elaborate for all.
Wish everybody gets out of this maze soon!

485 Help needed

I am on H1B with Company B, where my Labor Certification has been stuck within DoL since July 2001, and presently in my seventh year extention. Before joing Company B, I was with Company A, where I had my LC and I140 cleared. Now I have couple of questions around it.
- Company A now is ready to file a H1 for me, and would like to join them. Can I join them part time.
- If I join part time, do I need to inform company B, about it, that I have joined company A.
- Company A will file an 485 for me, do I have to join them after my 485 is processed.

Quick reply world be appreciated.
Thanks,
- Ashok

485 Approvals after GC

Hello,

We received our cards in mail last month after approvals, to my surprise I received two emails saying " This case has been approved. On May 9, 2005, an approval notice was mailed .........". What is going on ....anybody has similar exp.

Regards

Your dates are very much similar to mine, only that your RD was May 20 and ND was May 24 2004. I got that list from another member of the forum. If you want I can send it, it indeed has 629 cases filed on May 20 2004. That is true. Dont know the reason. Also another member scanned for may 18th and even that is a long list, some 450 cases+.
Mine is EB2 case.
I can send that file if you send me your email id in pm.
Thanks..

afrqn said:
I fall into that category of FP done before end of March 2005 with Notice date of May 20th 2004. What is going on? Any ideas anyone?

Also where were you able to see the list of 629 pending cases?

Afrqn

Labour PD: Nov 2001
140 AP: April 2004

NO EAD - Currently on H1.

AP ND 12/10/04 (applied for AP because never recieved paper notice of H1 approval to enable travel)
RFE for pictures: 2/16/05
RFE pictures recieved: 3/23/06
AP Approval: 4/19/05 after several LUD’s

485 processing
Category: EB3
RD: 5/20/04
ND: 5/24/04
LUD: 2/2/05
FP Notice: 2/16/05
FP schedule and completed: 3/4/05
LUD: 3/11/05 FP results received and processing has resumed.
LUD: 3/28 - (Probably from address change)
LUD: 3/29 same message
AD: ??????

Can anyone suggest me good attorney?

Gurus, I have been a regular reader of this forum and need help from you. Could you guys suggest me a very good attorney for my GC process? My 140/485 was filed by company attorney in Aug 2004 and got my 140 approved. Since I have changed employer last week, I am looking for a good attorney to deal with AC21 and 485 adjudication? Please advise.

140/485 ND : 23 Aug 2004
140 Approved on Nov 1 st 2004
EAD/AP Approved Sep' 2004
Changed employer on May 02 2005
FP Done: 03/01/2005
485 LUDS: 03/01,03/02,03/03,03/08 (FP Recvd), 03/25, 03/28

you are in the house

Don't look too far saffronizeddesi

Call Rajiv Khanna, who else ??

You bet he is a good lawyer

Congrats

Congrats tiredofw8ing.
Your case give me hope. Being one from Virginia, your case gave me hope waiting for the FP notice. Hope I get mine aproved soon. Still waiting for the FP received update. Though another person who had FP that day (april 21st) also did not get the FP update. Maybe it is a common theme.
COngrats again.

tiredofw8ing said:
485 approved !!! :D
Came back from lunch and found the redeeming emails!!

Things I will NOT miss:
The feeling of instability
Being exploited by my employer
The long, long, LONG working hours
Working days, weekends, nights and any time in between
The peanuts that I am paid for salary
Checking my email 17 times an hour to check for emails from USCIS
The fear of getting an RFE or Denial

Things I will miss:
The camaraderie and support that I received in this forum
The much appreciated insights of Guru JK and itec… Thank YOU!!

Good luck to all of you still waiting and may your slavery end soon !!! –
May God Bless!!!