2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hi rrcreddy4,

How many days it took from the time lawyer replied the RFE and to get a message that RFE reply received.

My lawyer said the he replied my RFE 05/03 and did not see any message change on LUD on 140 until now.

Thanks,

rrcreddy4 said:
Hello Swaram,

Your 140 LUD will change fr next couple of days, i.e. 5/9, 5/10. And then will take a break from that. After that it will get approved in 14 to 20 days from the last LUD. This is my personal observation. See my signature, I am also on the same boat.

thanks

GcNov2004 said:
What do you mean Several Addresses IN USA? By moving around more is a problem?
Not sure, one of my went through it.
He received RFE for AR11 (for whole family) on I485s, still unapproved.

Waiting and confused

Bhai log....

I am starting to get worried now. My FP was done on 4/2, and the most recent LUD was on 4/22. No approval yet. I have seen quite a few approvals in the past two weeks for FP dates on or around 4/2.

How long do I have before I lose my sleep on this :(

Thanks for any insight.

TempNirvana said:
How long do I have before I lose my sleep on this :(

I bet you're already loosing your sleep over it :p The question should be ... How long before I loose my mind?
USCIS does it to you.... ask GCMental

Jokes apart. You should get your approval this week.

EB3 Cases

Gurus JK/ itek

What's going on with EB3 cases..
I did FP on 3/25 and last LUD was on 4/11 with message changed
But nothing after that ...
Can you guys focus some light .
Thanks

Special/Additional 20,000 H1B:
Should/will not effect on other application areas. To assign it to Vermont, means it has the capacity to handle it. This would be an extremely fast process for US Master Degree Holders. All 20,000 should be consumed within a week (estimated), if US Masters Available.

485 approval

First of all, congrats to all those with recent approvals.

I received 485 approval email messages this morning for both me and my wife.

I would like to thank all of you for your support and encouragement.

Special thanks go to JK boss. I cannot forget the 1+ hour conversation I had with him regarding my 485 RFE. JK boss, thanks again.

Special thanks to itec boss as well. He responded to my multiple PMs promptly.

For all those waiting, I wish you the best of luck.

I will continue reading this forum and am ready to provide any kind of help.

MA_Labor said:
I bet you're already loosing your sleep over it :p The question should be ... How long before I loose my mind?

MA_Labor,

That was a good one. It applies to me also.

I try to cool myself by telling myself
1) There is nothing anybody can do about the situation (other then USCIS ) 2) Why ruin my mental peace and disturb my life (for a piece of plastic card) ??
3) I have come this far ..waited so long .. few more days !!
and the most
4) Life doesn’t stop; for this or anything else .. so don't loose your sleep .. go on .. enjoy life !!

Any thoughts ??

Last edited by a moderator:
april2004filer said:

Special thanks go to JK boss. I cannot forget the 1+ hour conversation I had with him regarding my 485 RFE. JK boss, thanks again.

Congratulations, april2004filer. It is a great start for this week. Let the approvals come like a rain shower. :)

I received my card on 5/6 and finally my GC journey is over. Thanks again and I wish every one all the best. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also please update the tracker.

Thank you

karan29 said:
Is there a way i can find out whether they have taken code 3 FP?. They also requested 2 photo's when i go passport stamping. Do you know howlong it will take to receive card after the passport stamping?

Thanks
karan29

karan29, if you had photo taken, index fingers and 10 fingers printed, you did code 3. In your case, I assume it is not code 3.

I am not sure how long it will take to receive card after stamping. Perhaps someone with the same experience will tell you. Good luck.

Passport stamping is as good as the card itself. :)

MA_Labor said:
I bet you're already loosing your sleep over it The question should be ... How long before I loose my mind?

bhandus2004 said:
MA_Labor,

That was a good one. It applies to me also.

I try to cool myself by telling myself
1) There is nothing anybody can do about the situation (other then USCIS ) 2) Why ruin my mental peace and disturb my life (for a piece of plastic card) ??
3) I have come this far ..waited so long .. few more days !!
and the most
4) Life doesn’t stop; for this or anything else .. so don't loose your sleep .. go on .. enjoy life !!

Any thoughts ??

I agree... but I just hate to be in what I call the "suspended animation" mode for too long. I haven't lost much sleep yet - and I am still hopeful that I will get it one fine day. May be I should take "hope" out of the equation :)

TempNirvana said:
I agree... but I just hate to be in what I call the "suspended animation" mode for too long. I haven't lost much sleep yet - and I am still hopeful that I will get it one fine day. May be I should take "hope" out of the equation :)

What I have noticed through out this forum that, VA state has it is own approval schedule; at least not like NJ, NY states.

oops you too did it.

Congrats april2004filer..... was just counting on your case and happy to see the approval comming in 3 weeks after the RFE is send. I 'm yet to send my RFE (yes i did my part in a day and my stupid employer is taking a week plus as of now to do his part). Hope they send it at the earliest.

Anyhow have fun and take care.

april2004filer said:

I will upload the latest tracker at about 4 PM EST. The upload is failing currently due to the server being very busy.

Last Updated Tracker

New Updates to Tracker:

mainepharmacist: I-140 approved 05/05/05 (new entry)
VAPALabor: Completed FP: 05/04/05
gcva: Completed FP: 05/05/05
MNo: 485 Approved: 05/02/05
April2004Filer: 485 Approved: 05/09/05

any guru let me know yaar..

can i apply two 140s from two different companies with two different labors..to same
center???

april2004filer said:

Congrates April Filer , yours is most waited . Enjoy your freedom. and dont forget your intent for sponserign employer :)

senthil

My Details

Please add my details to the tracker.
EB2
485/140/EAD1/AP1 : ND 05/13/2004
EAD1 : AD July 2004
AP1 : AD Sept. 2004
EAD2 : AD 04/12/2004
140 : AD 03/07/2004
FP : 02/22/2005(FP Done) 03/2/2005(BioMetrics)
Called FBI for my FP results which were sent back the same day.

485 LUD : 03/03,03/04,03/10 (No FP Msg), 4/29 (RFE msg -EVL, Paystubs)

I will be send the EVL and paystubs. I asked my employer to to match the duties etc. to my Labor certification document.

Is there anything else I should be carefull of?