2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Assur,

Quick question to you, do you think my I screwed an early approval by getting early FP done in FEB?

Kindly comment.

bhandus2004 said:
There is rain of approvals for cases having FPs done in 1st week of April ( congratulations to all approved !!) , while i see many approvable cases with Fps done in last week of March still pending .. see my signature .. ANY GUESSES what's going on ?? Who all are in similar situation ??

Hi I am in the same boat

EB2 I485 Reciept Data 07/29/2004. FP done on 25th March, status message updated to 'Processing resumed after reciept of FP' on April 11th. And I am still awaiting approval

Congrats to all who has been approved so far....

jolpot said:
Assur,

Quick question to you, do you think my I screwed an early approval by getting early FP done in FEB?

Kindly comment.

Hi Jolpot,
What is your category? I am in EB3 and looks like our PD are very close.
Done my FP last year and did not hear anything so far. Is there any issue as you might think of that we might have to do something to push it along or keep our fingures crossed and wait.

Guru's please advice and let someone guess when we can receive those wonderful emails.
One of my friend who is in EB3 with a PD of Apr'03 got approval this week. Is it out of blue?

Need some expert scanning and forecast.

Congrats once again to all who got thier approvals lately.

Yes, we all see the pouring of approvals.

Wish we are all there too.

jolpot said:
Assur,

Kindly comment.
DOES NOT MATTER.. I have seen approval of my best friend here in this forum got approval by doing EARLY FP.

It is just matter of time, you will be getting very soon. My best guess they have completed FP-SESSION, now it is time take up all FP-RECEIVED towards final decision...Believe it or not you will soon.

What do you mean by budget completed? Also it is my observation that those who gave FP recently are getting approved, and those who gave 2 months ago and before that are still waiting. I observed this for May 20 2004 ND. This seems to be unfair unless there is some strong reason.
Thanks.
assur said:
It is normal...LIFO
Budget almost completed for FP of all applicants.

Did u had to go for passport stamping before your status changed to cards sent kind of a thing

thanks
utkarsh
ct485user said:
The waiting is finally over for me! The uscis website updated that my card has been sent. Thanks to everyone on this forum for the daily updates etc. I hope you all get your gc's soon too. Especially at the rate of processing right now.

Now its time to move on in life for me.

Catch you later,
ct485user

EB3 CT Labour PD: Aug 6 2002 (not applicable for country of origin)
concurrent 140/485:
RD: July 26 2004
ND: Aug 5 2004
I140 approval: Oct 19 2004
FP: March 22 2005
FP check received: March 29 2005
485 approval: May 3 2005

jolpot said:
Assur,

Kindly comment.

No No No NO not at all....early FP will not at all screw any approval rather it speeds up the case

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see the faces are turning pale...employers.
Pending applications last three years... MAY is approval TIME
Pending LC last three years............... MAY is Approval TIME
All application are on floor, adjudicator is just picking one, approves it, the other guy takes some time to input approval code...flood of approval. You will see no more LUD after FP receive, but APPROVAL.
I can see the faces are turning pink...employees

btbican said:
Thanks ITEC. Mine just said approved, so I guess I will have to get pp stamped. What number do you call to set up appointment? I just e-mailed my lawyer asking him the same. I live close to Hartford. Again congrats and enjoy. I am so relived.

Take infopass appointment http://infopass.uscis.gov/

catch_22_4_GC said:
House-Senate conference committee for Appropriations agrees to EB3 visa amendment in Emergency Approp bill...

House expected to vote today or tommorrow(05/05/05)...Senate would vote on May 9th after their return from recess!....Hope this becomes a law before the final quarter or FY2005...Else the 27% limit would throw a spanner in the works, starting FY2006...

People this is one thing that WILL speed up your GC process. You have to email your local Congress Man and Senator. Ask them to pass this amendment, if they do so around 100000 additional GC's will be available as they were not used up earlier.

Each year only a limited GC's are given out (around 40000 in each category), once they are over you are out of luck no matter if everything else in your case is completed.

Be proactive otherwise just cross your fingers and hope ...

jolpot - we will get approved soon

jolpot said:
Congrats to all who got approved.

CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE IF YOU SOMEBODY IS FROM BOSTON...these approvals do no t make sense at all...i am losing it man!

Hi jolpot,

I am from Boston as well, you can see my details in the signature below. No LUD after FP received message.
Our cases should get approved soon.

Cheers,

assur said:
I can see the faces are turning pale...employers.
Pending applications last three years... MAY is approval TIME
Pending LC last three years............... MAY is Approval TIME
All application are on floor, adjudicator is just picking one, approves it, the other guy takes some time to input approval code...flood of approval. You will see no more LUD after FP receive, but APPROVAL.
I can see the faces are turning pink...employees

Assur,

MAY seems to be your favorite month. What is special about May that everything that is pending (even LC ??) would get approved in MAY ?? Hope it turns into my favorite month too !! Would help if you give some more details ..

Thanks.

subhasri01 said:
I-485 approved.

what a heck of a journey....

AM_OPTIMISTIC my kindred brother....did you get your approval? It must be just around the corner if not...

thanks to all people in this forum. you helped thru' days of temp. insanity due to this much drawn out process.

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your life....

If you get sometime, pray for me.....

AM_OPTIMISTIC..

"more things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of..."

your approval is certain within the next 3 days.

keep the faith.

EAD Approved!

my first EAD approved just now. Please update my details.

----------------------------
PD Oct 2001 - EB3
I140 ND - 1/13/05 : AD - 1/19/2005
EAD ND 3/1/05 : AD : 5/4/05
I485 RD 3/1/05 : ND 3/3/05: AD: soon
FP : Done : 4/29/05
I485 (Self) LUD : 4/29/05 : 5/2/05
I485 (Spouse) LUD : 4/29/05 : 5/2/05

Should we be adding new members with approvals to tracker?

Patnams,

You and other volunteers are doing a great job with keeping the tracker updated on a regular basis.

However, should we be adding new members to the tracker who have already received approvals? The reason is that adding these new members tends to skew the % of approvals on the higher side than it is in reality.

I propose that we DO NOT add any more members to the tracker. Clearly, there are no new I-485 filers since this is a 2004 tracker and we are in May '05. The only reason I am saying this is that I do not want to skew the % of approvals one way or the other.

Of course, there could be new forum members, who would like to predict when their cases will be approved. These new forum members could simply follow the tracker and focus on those whos PD/ND/FP dates are similar to theirs without having to add their profiles to the tracker itself.

Patnams, Itec, others, let me know what you think

Cheers,

patnams said:
New: mns2068 : EB2 VSC PD 4/2002, I-140/I-485: RD 8/11/2004
New: liberty2005 : I485 approved 5/4/2005
New: ct485user, I485 Approved 5/4/2005 (non quota country)
New: Canadian2005, I485 Approved 5/4/2005 (non quota country)

Tier1: I485 approved 5/4/2005
siri09: I485 approved 4/28/2005
PAEB2: I485 approved 5/4/2005
subhasri01: I485 approved 5/4/2005
su2004: 140 approved 5/3/2005

bhandus2004 said:
Assur,

MAY seems to be your favorite month. What is special about May that everything that is pending (even LC ??) would get approved in MAY ?? Hope it turns into my favorite month too !! Would help if you give some more details ..

Thanks.
Most Approval Year (MAY)...Dont worry you will.

To ptlsb, assur, itec, jd_mass

I am also EB3, MA.
Thanks assur/itec, your words are re-assuring...all this while I was looking at the spreadhsheet and this are my observations, others please comment...

-Seems like a wave of approvals for cases from NY. NJ, PA and VA, I am seeing a couple from CT pick up as well.
-There has been no cases from MA, EB2 or EB3 approved in a long time...so, as ASSUR explained, officers handling cases from MASS may soon start picking these files and there will be a spurt in approvals for cases from MA/NH area...any more theories ;o)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jolpot

jolpot said:
To ptlsb, assur, itec, jd_mass

I am also EB3, MA.
Thanks assur/itec, your words are re-assuring...all this while I was looking at the spreadhsheet and this are my observations, others please comment...

-Seems like a wave of approvals for cases from NY. NJ, PA and VA, I am seeing a couple from CT pick up as well.
-There has been no cases from MA, EB2 or EB3 approved in a long time...so, as ASSUR explained, officers handling cases from MASS may soon start picking these files and there will be a spurt in approvals for cases from MA/NH area...any more theories ;o)

Do you think we have to become current in PD( > 1st Jun 2002) for our cases to be picked up or not?