2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I485 got approved today but i140 still shows its not yet approved

Hi
Has this happened before or its me only ..
My I485 got approved today but i140 still shows its not yet approved...

Need help ASAP

Congratualtions utkarsh!

I have heard this before too. I think if you search the forum you can find other similar cases.

BTW, it will be helpfult to others if you post your case details.

EB Category?
Priority Date?
140/485 Notice Date?
FP Date?
Any LUDs?

utkarsh said:
Hi
Has this happened before or its me only ..
My I485 got approved today but i140 still shows its not yet approved...

Need help ASAP

EAD Renewal

Hi JK,Itec and others,
i am in the process of renewing my EAD/AP application and do you guys know hoe the fotos should be taken. someone told me they have changed from side facing to front facing. Is there anywhere i can go to and confirm it? Can i take those pics in AAA?
Thanks

minesw said:
Hi JK,Itec and others,
i am in the process of renewing my EAD/AP application and do you guys know hoe the fotos should be taken. someone told me they have changed from side facing to front facing. Is there anywhere i can go to and confirm it? Can i take those pics in AAA?
Thanks

Now u r supposed to give the front facing photos... I am not sure abt AAA, but I took mine from motophoto..

Here is my status details
1. Approved labour for the month of Aug 2001
2. Applied 140/485/AP on14th Aug 2004
3. Got EAD in Oct 2004
5. RFE on I140 on Dec 2004 ..replied at the same time
6. FP on 23rd Mar 2005
7. 485 cleared 29th Apr 2005
8. 140............?????????????????

Can some one help me getting that llink of that forum where I485 got approved and I140 still pending

Thanks
Harsh

MA_Labor said:
Congratualtions utkarsh!

I have heard this before too. I think if you search the forum you can find other similar cases.

BTW, it will be helpfult to others if you post your case details.

EB Category?
Priority Date?
140/485 Notice Date?
FP Date?
Any LUDs?

There is only one format now..and
that is the US Passport format for photograph..
http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/first_830.html

minesw said:
Hi JK,Itec and others,
Thanks

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
They are clearly processing based on FP done and reived date.

senthil

Yes i agree, for EB2 they are processing by FP and received date. All those who have FP received date in 1st week of April 05 can expect to get approval in the next 2 weeks. Assumption - there is no abnormality in the case like RFE, name check pending, old case pending for whatever reason etc.

For EB3 more or less same theory applies but the PD also has to be current and if your PD just became current, you should be lucky enough that you case still doesn't stay on the HOLD shelf at VSC.

There could be exceptions to this - cases filed in EB1 or cases where LUD for FP received did not happen or case that had no LUD after FP .. etc. etc. ..

ENJOY ;) !!

bhandus2004 said:
Yes i agree, for EB2 they are processing by FP and received date. All those who have FP received date in 1st week of April 05 can expect to get approval in the next 2 weeks. Assumption - there is no abnormality in the case like RFE, name check pending, old case pending for whatever reason etc.

For EB3 more or less same theory applies but the PD also has to be current and if your PD just became current, you should be lucky enough that you case still doesn't stay on the HOLD shelf at VSC.

There could be exceptions to this - cases filed in EB1 or cases where LUD for FP received did not happen or case that had no LUD after FP .. etc. etc. ..

ENJOY ;) !!

well you can expect approval latest by 6/19 or as early as in a week. good luck!!

Thanks

Thanks guys for giving the info especially ma labor/desi ma.
Can you also suggest me where to take them near Woburn area and near needham area.
Thanks

utkarsh said:
Can some one help me getting that llink of that forum where I485 got approved and I140 still pending

Thanks
Harsh

Hi utkarsh,

Here is a similar case.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=169419

My feeling is that they might have approved your 140 too but missed to update the online message. Check with your employer/attorney to see if they have received the 140 approval notice. It is not possible for USCIS to approve 485 without an approved 140. So you should not worry too much and enjoy this great news. If your employer or attorney have not gotten the 140 approval notice yet, they will get it in a few days along with your 485 approval notice.

Congratulations once again.

Cheers!

minesw said:
Can you also suggest me where to take them near Woburn area and near needham area.
Thanks

As I had mentioned in that post, the photos I got from the post office worked for me. So you could try your local post office.

You can also check out local malls (Burlington maybe). I know sears also takes passport photos.

Both times , i went to Ritz camera..Go to specific photo place only..
avoid cvs , sears etc ..The last thing that you want is an rfe for ur EAD especially if u are working on ead.

minesw said:
Thanks

Chhattisgarhi said:
Thank you MA Labor, NYdeal, smbasha, ravikanth b, april2004filer, duggils 1, senthil murugeshan and mainepharmacist.

Senthil: You and I have the same ND. My gut feeling is that your approval is next.

duggils1: I feel like my case, your case too is approved; only the email needs to be sent. Also, I appreciate your prompt response to my PM. As majestix says, continue your good work, we all appreciate it.

In any case Jharkhandi, I will remain eternally grateful for all the help that you have provided to me and all other forum members.
It was meant to be taken in lighter vein - anyway nice knowing you.

Enjoy your freedom - have fun!

P.S. Be eternally grateful only to your creator. That word is not meant for anyone else.

I will edit that post if it was so inconvinient for you.

Well,
I dont completely disagree but it didnot work for me. EB2 case, PD Mar 2002, no RFEs in I-485 so far, I-140 approved before filing I-485, FP done on Mar04, 2005 and 1 LUD with FP received on 3/10. Thats it, it is silent till today. I know couple of others in the forum are in the same boat. Looks like May 2004 filers are still not lucky enough, later filers are getting approved.
I have not verified whether name check is done, alsoit is waste to do that now and wait for another 4 months.
BTW, based on your prediction, you should be ready for approval. Godoluck!
bhandus2004 said:

ENJOY ;) !!

Congrats! and what category is yours?
utkarsh said:
Here is my status details
1. Approved labour for the month of Aug 2001
2. Applied 140/485/AP on14th Aug 2004
3. Got EAD in Oct 2004
5. RFE on I140 on Dec 2004 ..replied at the same time
6. FP on 23rd Mar 2005
7. 485 cleared 29th Apr 2005
8. 140............?????????????????

Thanks
Harsh

WantGCIn2005 said:
Well,
I dont completely disagree but it didnot work for me. EB2 case, PD Mar 2002, no RFEs in I-485 so far, I-140 approved before filing I-485, FP done on Mar04, 2005 and 1 LUD with FP received on 3/10. Thats it, it is silent till today. I know couple of others in the forum are in the same boat. Looks like May 2004 filers are still not lucky enough, later filers are getting approved.
I have not verified whether name check is done, alsoit is waste to do that now and wait for another 4 months.
BTW, based on your prediction, you should be ready for approval. Godoluck!
Did you call USCIS about the status . any update from them . Let us Not Hope it was pending name check . Also send mail to fbi name check division too .

senthil

Jharkhandi said:
It was meant to be taken in lighter vein - anyway nice knowing you.

Enjoy your freedom - have fun!

P.S. Be eternally grateful only to your creator. That word is not meant for anyone else.

I will edit that post if it was so inconvinient for you.

No problem with your last posting. Only thing is that I am quite mad at myself for PMing you so many times without realizing that they were all clogging up your inbox which I understand must have been quite a nusiance. I am truly sorry about that.

I too am happy to know you and trust me the pleasure of our meeting was all mine.

MA Labor: What led you to conclude that I have been inconsiderate of Guru Jharkhandi's privacy and unthankful of his purely voluntary and selfless efforts? BTW what does my log in name tell you? Imitation as they say is the higest compliment!