2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

seekinggc_ssk said:
Gcprocess2005,

USCIS can reject all the cases filed by your employer and also revoke approved GCs and 140s if there is any evidence of fraudulent measures adopted by your employer to get GC or 140.

So, please make sure that is not happening.. and if you suspect it is happening...please be on the lookout for alternatives.. I wish your employer and your case is genuine...

Alternatives? I have only 6 months left in my h1 :).. I should happily go back to india.

Last edited by a moderator:
NF-kappaB said:
Hi MA_Labor and others,

I agree that we should not read too much into LUDs. But what about no "FP received" update 3 weeks after FP? I have been quiet for a while since I did not want to flood the board, but should I worry? I guess it doesn't make much sense to call USCIS under 1-800..., because they will tell me what is in the system. Has anybody ever seen cases been approved regularly without that update?
Would be great to have some opinions.

Thx,

NF-kappaB

Sure there have been cases where people have gotten approved without an FP received message. Why don't you try calling the National Customer Service. I'm sure they will tell you that that they have received your FP results. USCIS sometimes misses to update web messages. I have seen cases where people have gotten approval notice in the mail but the online status still says pending. If I were you I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just call the 800 for your peace of mind.

NF-kappaB said:
Hi MA_Labor and others,

I agree that we should not read too much into LUDs. But what about no "FP received" update 3 weeks after FP? I have been quiet for a while since I did not want to flood the board, but should I worry? I guess it doesn't make much sense to call USCIS under 1-800..., because they will tell me what is in the system. Has anybody ever seen cases been approved regularly without that update?

Thx,

NF-kappaB

Perhaps this will help:

1. the USCIS online updating system is not perfect. They send multiple mails for the same case being updated, they update derivative's application but not the primary's etc.
Therefore, they may have received your FP, just not updated the status.

2. If you know someone who has given FP at the SAME center as you, around the same date as your FP, check if their FP has been recieved. Some of the more crowded centers (with 1000 people per day) see delays during data entry.

It's only three weeks so don't worry. Many people have to wait longer so see that message, and you are by no means alone.

(I am not a lawyer).

Actually here is an interesting find by tgsrini about receiving multiple emails.

tgsrini said:
Dear freinds,
I have noticed in this forum that people get 4 emails for their updates or 8 mails for their approvals and so on. I had a theory and i tested it worked!!!. On the UCSIS web site the "Email On" button is always enabled. So people getting over cautious have clicked the button multiple times. Every time you click the button your email address is added AGAIN into their system.
I clicked it once and sure enough, i got 2 emails saying USCIS received my finger prints .
More testing is welcome from those who did their finger printing. :)

Have a great weekend, log out now, go out and have a good time. Your application is going no where at least until Monday morning. Me? I will read some more stories from this forum. :)

I just noticed that with my last post I completed 285 posts. So I guess 200 more posts until approval.

285 + 200 = 485 :D

I wish it worked this way

i already completed 510 posts and still i didnt get any approval??
just kidding..
enjoy ma_labor....

MA_Labor said:
I just noticed that with my last post I completed 285 posts. So I guess 200 more posts until approval.

285 + 200 = 485 :D

I wish it worked this way

NF-kappaB said:
Hi MA_Labor and others,

Thx,

NF-kappaB

Till date I have not recieves "FP recieved update" on my case but did so for my wife. When I called USCIS they told me that they had recived my FP. So you should call them and find out, if you call also make sure that you ask them if your name check has been completed or not. Only downside of calling is that you there is 30 day blackout window.

Hope tis helps.
UDT

140 RFE Experience Letter

Hello all,

I did 140/485 concurrent filing at VSC in Dec' 04. I got an RFE on Feb '05. The RFE asks about my previous experience and also the past 3 year W2 forms.

My previous employer is not willing to give the experience letter. So, I have submitted the experience letters in the form of two collegue affidavits. I am with that company from Jan 1999 to Dec 2002. One of the collegue affidavits covers from Jan 99 to Sep 99 and the other covers from May 99 to Dec 2002.

The lawyer is asking to get a letter from the employer or submit atleast a collegue's affidavit that covers the entire period of my employment. However, no collegue had worked continously with that firm for the period that I have worked.

I do not have 1999 W2 and I stayed in US for only 6 months in 1999. After that, I came back in 2000 and from then I have all the pay-stubs and W2's. I could able to gather the letters from my vendors from 2000 to 2002. This is my situation. So, guys please suggest me as what to do with my situation as I couldn't able to make a decision from the past one month.

Thanks in advance.

immigration.com zindabad!!

Got 6 magic emails at 11:45 AM from USCIS-CSSO saying that our I-485's were approved yesterday at VSC and that a card has been ordered for us.

Case details listed below:

PD - Mar 2002 (EB2 RIR) (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
I-140/485 - ND June 28, 2004; RD June 23, 2004
I-140 AD- Feb 10, 2005
I-485 AD for Self and Spouse- April 28 2005.
FP & LUD Self- 07/01/2004, 3/17/2005 (at Philly, PA) ( no LUD change on this date), 3/18/2005, 03/30/2005 ( FP Rec'd message), 4/28/2005 (AD Message)
FP & LUD Spouse - 07/01/2004, 4/13/2005 (at York, PA), 4/14/2005, 04/25/2005 ( FP Rec'd message), 4/28/2005 (AD Message)

Many thanks to Guru Jharkhandi for his phone call and prediction that I can get approval anytime after Evening of 26th April. I am sure that after my approval his legend will grow even taller.

Thanks to dugglist1 ( for your accurate analysis) and itec (for advising me that York, PA takes out of turn FP'ers). Thanks also to jpanchal (see my RD's and FP dates, they are one step behind yours). Now you figure, why I was tracking the progress of your case so closely. ;)

Finally, my 2 cents about the I-485 approval pattern.

1) LUD's don't matter! At least not in my case. I checked this morning and both our LUDS were same as before (03/30 for me and 04/25 for spouse,) even though the approval message states that our cases were approved yesterday i.e. on 04/27.

2) If you have applied to have your FP rescheduled do not wait for the center to get back to you. Just go to the nearest center where they take walkins and get it over with. Philly ASC hasn't as yet gotten back to me regarding my request, sent to them in early March, about rescheduling my spouse's FP.

Best of Luck to all of you!! Your approvals are round the corner!!

Congratulations Chattisgarhi!

Well my approval might just be round the corner but in between there is a frikkin retrogression wall. :p

Anyways enjoy the freedom.
Cheers!

udt said:
Till date I have not recieves "FP recieved update" on my case but did so for my wife. When I called USCIS they told me that they had recived my FP. So you should call them and find out, if you call also make sure that you ask them if your name check has been completed or not. Only downside of calling is that you there is 30 day blackout window.

Hope tis helps.
UDT

MA_Labor, no_id, udt,

thanks for your encouraging responses. no_id, my wife's FP has been done the same day and her message has been updated.
Question for udt: When calling NCS, did they give you the information about FP received without problem or did you ask to speak to officer? I assumed they only read to you what they see in the system, so I figured it's not worthwhile to call...

Chhattisgarhi said:
Got 6 magic emails at 11:45 AM from USCIS-CSSO saying that our I-485's were approved yesterday at VSC and that a card has been ordered for us.

Case details listed below:

PD - Mar 2002 (EB2 RIR) (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
I-140/485 - ND June 28, 2004; RD June 23, 2004
I-140 AD- Feb 10, 2005
I-485 AD for Self and Spouse- April 28 2005.
FP & LUD Self- 07/01/2004, 3/17/2005 (at Philly, PA) ( no LUD change on this date), 3/18/2005, 03/30/2005 ( FP Rec'd message), 4/28/2005 (AD Message)
FP & LUD Spouse - 07/01/2004, 4/13/2005 (at York, PA), 4/14/2005, 04/25/2005 ( FP Rec'd message), 4/28/2005 (AD Message)

Many thanks to Guru Jharkhandi for his phone call and prediction that I can get approval anytime after Evening of 26th April. I am sure that after my approval his legend will grow even taller.

Thanks to dugglist1 ( for your accurate analysis) and itec (for advising me that York, PA takes out of turn FP'ers). Thanks also to jpanchal (see my RD's and FP dates, they are one step behind yours). Now you figure, why I was tracking the progress of your case so closely. ;)

Finally, my 2 cents about the I-485 approval pattern.

1) LUD's don't matter! At least not in my case. I checked this morning and both our LUDS were same as before (03/30 for me and 04/25 for spouse,) even though the approval message states that our cases were approved yesterday i.e. on 04/27.

2) If you have applied to have your FP rescheduled do not wait for the center to get back to you. Just go to the nearest center where they take walkins and get it over with. Philly ASC hasn't as yet gotten back to me regarding my request, sent to them in early March, about rescheduling my spouse's FP.

Best of Luck to all of you!! Your approvals are round the corner!!

Congrats Chhattisgarhi!!!
I said in my PM last week, you'd get your approval this week and it was not out of the realm the we both could get our approvals on the same day. Well, the first part certainly became true. Let's see if the second part holds up...we have about 7 hours left for that to happen j/k ;) ...Enjoy!!!

JK - I wasn't as careful as you were. I just replied to his PM without thinking twice. May be I need a lesson :rolleyes:

Jharkhandi said:

This guy sent me atleast 10 pms and I was always afraid to reply (0 posts and id is new - I had some 'wonderful' experiences in past). I was still apprehensive - called during lunch time and heard his name - ok - I
The theory is by Prof itec of VSC fame and duggils1 is already coming up with better approximation! Cheer up Chattisgarhi and be good with Professors! You should now try to find out who Prof itec of VSC fame is (high time for you)! :)

Congrates to Every one who got thier Approvel . One thign I am noticing the approvel comes on the Order of fp done date . JK what is your thought

senthil