2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Thanks JK - another LUD

Hi JK,

The company worked closely with the lawyer for 2 months to get the papers ready - the lawyer mentioned that they were sending a lot of documentation. Meanwhile I got another LUD today (3 in a row) without message change...so you think the RFE will come back with bad news?
Thanks for your response...

Jharkhandi said:
That would need a little more info from your side. How did you reply your RFEs and how good was the reply! Maybe it is sent to further review as it looks from LUD pattern.

RFE on I-485

Guys,

Got couple of mails from USCIS for RFE on my 485.
Keeping my crossed :rolleyes: and hoping for the best!!

EB2 Labor substitution
Labor PD: 11/14/2000
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND: 05/11/2004
Finger Printing ND: 02/14/2005 Scheduled on 02/25/05 FP done:02/25/2005
I-140 AD: 04/22/2005 (after phone call from employer to USCIS)
I-485 AD: ????? LUD on 02/28/2005 no message change ,2nd LUD on 03/01/2005(msg change for FP),
3rd LUD on 04/21/2005 after status enquiry of my case, no msg change
4th LUD(RFE, details not known yet) 04/28/2005

Any thoughts on this.

gcbee said:
Hi Guys,

Me and my wife gave the FP on March 29, 2005

And on April 9th, 2005 I got a mail from the UCIS saying that "On April 9, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. "

This means FBI FP and background check is complete????

I was wondering will it be that fast?

Thanks!!

GCBee

First off, let me make it clear that this post is NOT directed at any one user. But of late, there have been many many questions of the nature:

On <so and so date>, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. "

This means FBI FP and background check is complete????

While I do understand that people are worried and want their GCs as soon as possible, the answeer to the above question is NOBODY KNOWS. You can call up the USCIS and FBI and harass them (and slow them down by the way, which means its going to take even LONGER to clear your name check, if it is pending), and they will tell you the same thing, they don't know, or that's previleged information. Or whatever jargon they use.

The point is, you have come this far. You are going to get your GC. (that's why they asked for your FP in the first place). What is the logic behind freaking yourself out and posting the same message several times ? Relax, (seriously, take up meditation if you think it will help), keep your fingers crossed, and when the USCIS publishes a processing date that is after your ND, AND IF your application has not been adjudicated by then, call them up and blast at them.

Until then, please let's all of us refrain from posting the same question again and again knowing that none of us know a definite answer.

no_id : take a deep breath

Hold it there for a few seconds.
Come back up for more...take another lungful of good O2 and let its effects linger in your brain for a few more seconds...

now you will see that every person on this board either gets FP received or no response and obviously feels the need to clear things.

They have come this far and dont want to SEE things FVCK up ANY MORE.

You relax, hang in there...I have been sitting and reading these pages for the last 60 days non stop and it does get a little boring...but you gotto weed/wade through all this...

you too will get your gc, enjoy the ride.

Thus spake jolpot swami! lol :D

GrassOntheOtherSide!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also in similar Situation.

HI onrd2gc,

I am also in similar situation. In my family all(2) of us got cards and received approval notice for my son. Yesterday only his case message was changed to Card Ordered message. I don't know when will I get his card. I took Infopass appointment for his Passport stamping tomorrow because I have travel plan in May 2nd week. I am going with him tomorrow to USCIS office in Charlotte, NC(3 Hours drive from my place :mad: ). I wanted to take his approval notice, his AP, passport, 2 passport photos for Passport stamping.

I will post again after his passport stamping.

Thanks,
Chan99

onrd2gc said:
Hi JK,
Would you mind answering this question? In my family all(3) of us got cards except my son. My son's case status still showing as 'Approval notice has been mailed'. It looks like they haven't ordered for his card yet. Ofcourse we received his approval notice last week. Approval notice says we have to wait for 4 months to get the card mailed but ddoesn't ask anywhere to go for stamping before that time. We have some travel plans in the month of July. Do you think we should go for stamping instead of waiting for his card. If yes, what are the documents I have to carry to UCSIC? I am not sure if anyone is in a similar situation.

thanks jolpot, it does get boring when every other message is : Does this mean my name check is cleared ?
anyway, no hard feelings guys, this process is getting to me. :)

The guy has a valid point. A lot of times we try to make sense out of things that don't usually make sense. LUDs don't always give out information about the case. Although there are patterns and based on those patterns few people can do guess work, but still it's guess work. Nobody can can tell the signs of a name check being complete. Only way to find out is by sending an email to FBI. So just hang in there and your turn will come like everyone else.

Good luck to all!

Hold on 140/485/EAD/AP at vermont

Concurrently filed for 140/485/EAD/AP at vermont
RD:11-02-2004
ND: 11-08-2004

still no response, as 90 days have passed when went to local INS office in march they said that there is a hold on case and couldn't get interim EAD :mad: , I got the same reply this morning also when I went to local INS office second time. I don't know what the hold is?? is there anyone with same situation??? or does anybody have any explanation for my situation :confused: ???????

Thanks

priya

forum_75 said:

still no response, as 90 days have passed when went to local INS office in march they said that there is a hold on case and couldn't get interim EAD :mad: , I got the same reply this morning also when I went to local INS office second time. I don't know what the hold is?? is there anyone with same situation??? or does anybody have any explanation for my situation :confused: ???????

Thanks

priya

Hi Priya,
Mine is also on hold for a long time. I also applied my case in dec. I havent heard anything from the INS yet..

Hey thanks for ur reply, have you tried for an interim EAD at local INS office??

Mine is also on hold for a long time. I also applied my case in dec. I havent heard anything from the INS yet..[/QUOTE]

forum_75 said:
Hey thanks for ur reply, have you tried for an interim EAD at local INS office??

Mine is also on hold for a long time. I also applied my case in dec. I havent heard anything from the INS yet..
[/QUOTE]

hi,
I havent applied for EAD and Im not even sure whether my case is on hold yet. I just sent you a private msg.. Can you please answer me to that.. I just want to see if we both belong to the same employer.
Thanks,

We are quite a few in the same boat, Welcome !!!

forum_75 said:

[/QUOTE]

forum_75,

There are quite a few people in this forum (about half a dozen) in the same boat. BTW, I sent you a PM, can you please respond.

I did not try second time for interim EAD !!!

forum_75 said:

Thanks

priya
I did try to get an interim EAD after 90 days and then came to know that my case was on HOLD. After some research finally decided no pointing in thinking of a second attempt.

seekinggc_ssk said:
I did try to get an interim EAD after 90 days and then came to know that my case was on HOLD. After some research finally decided no pointing in thinking of a second attempt.

Hi Seeking_SSK,
So what do you think would be the solution for us?

Bhook hadthal ...

Gcprocess2005 said:
Hi Seeking_SSK,
So what do you think would be the solution for us?
Hunger Strike in front of Vermont USCIS office :D

Just kidding ...

One thing everyone can do is, go to their lawyer and get an inquiry started on the I-140, because the Processing dates are way ahead of our NDs

no FP received after 3 week - should I do something?

MA_Labor said:
The guy has a valid point. A lot of times we try to make sense out of things that don't usually make sense. LUDs don't always give out information about the case. Although there are patterns and based on those patterns few people can do guess work, but still it's guess work. Nobody can can tell the signs of a name check being complete. Only way to find out is by sending an email to FBI. So just hang in there and your turn will come like everyone else.

Good luck to all!

Hi MA_Labor and others,

I agree that we should not read too much into LUDs. But what about no "FP received" update 3 weeks after FP? I have been quiet for a while since I did not want to flood the board, but should I worry? I guess it doesn't make much sense to call USCIS under 1-800..., because they will tell me what is in the system. Has anybody ever seen cases been approved regularly without that update?
Would be great to have some opinions.

Thx,

NF-kappaB

seekinggc_ssk said:
Hunger Strike in front of Vermont USCIS office :D

Just kidding ...

One thing everyone can do is, go to their lawyer and get an inquiry started on the I-140, because the Processing dates are way ahead of our NDs

I have a basic question though.. Can USCIS reject all our applications quoting some reason? I came to know yday that my employer had filed 12 cases during the same time mine was filed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible...

Gcprocess2005 said:
I have a basic question though.. Can USCIS reject all our applications quoting some reason? I came to know yday that my employer had filed 12 cases during the same time mine was filed...
Gcprocess2005,

USCIS can reject all the cases filed by your employer and also revoke approved GCs and 140s if there is any evidence of fraudulent measures adopted by your employer to get GC or 140.

So, please make sure that is not happening.. and if you suspect it is happening...please be on the lookout for alternatives.. I wish your employer and your case is genuine...

Gcprocess2005 said:

Hey buddy,
Just hold on. Dont freak out from now on. Have patience....and hope everything will be fine.