2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

MA_Labor said:
Hi JK,
Good to see your post on the 2004 consolidated tracker after quite some time. I had tried to PM you but your quota had exceeded.
This is in regards to the comment you made on KishuIBM's approval. His PD is Nov 2002 in EB3 category and yet he got approved. And you seem to approve of that.
I would appreciate if you could let me know your thoughts around this issue. Also, please take a look at my case.

Thanks!

Ma,

Mine also EB-2 , PD 2001 . I got LUDs on 4/11 (FP Recived ) , 4/18,4/19 FOR ALL OUR FAMILY APPLCIATIONS . They can not thru my applcaition in to the retro list right (well they can make mistake) . My PD is current as well as EB2. we wll all get it Let us Hope for the approvel.

senthil

duggils1 said:
This guy, kishuibm- his case was filed under EB2 but he had no idea. He kept thinking it was EB3 and most of his posts after his approval were kind of misleading. He only realized it was EB2 after her received his approval notice.
Just ignore it and treat it as EB2.

kishuibm, maybe you should correct the tracker to reflect your correct status.
duggils1 is right. I talked to kishuibm within couple of days of his 140 filing and he read out his classification on phone. But since his lawyer told him that it is EB3 - he trusted him. That was the reason I was sure he will get approval soon.

Sorry for misunderstanding due to my earlier post on his approval.

duggils1,

Good job with your approval theory. Keep it up!

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Ma,

Mine also EB-2 , PD 2001 . I got LUDs on 4/11 (FP Recived ) , 4/18,4/19 FOR ALL OUR FAMILY APPLCIATIONS . They can not thru my applcaition in to the retro list right (well they can make mistake) . My PD is current as well as EB2. we wll all get it Let us Hope for the approvel.

senthil

Thanks for the positive words. But now I'm certain that I can't get approved until my PD is current. So I guess no more checking of my case status every 10 minutes :p

MA_Labor said:
Hi JK,
Good to see your post on the 2004 consolidated tracker after quite some time. I had tried to PM you but your quota had exceeded.
This is in regards to the comment you made on KishuIBM's approval. His PD is Nov 2002 in EB3 category and yet he got approved. And you seem to approve of that.
I would appreciate if you could let me know your thoughts around this issue. Also, please take a look at my case.

Thanks!
Keep your fingers crossed and wait for new visa bulletin. Hopefully retrogressed folks will get a chance to rejoice!

Congrats templabor

Hearty Congrats, templabor! Very heartening to see a fellow-20May04 get the all-clear sign! We completed our FPs in Alexandria on April 20th, so looks like approval follows FP by about 4-6 weeks these days if everything else is completed.. My fingers are crossed! Congrats again..
DesiInDc

templabor said:
Today, our (me and my wife) I485 got approved. Got mails at around 8:00 PM.
I140ND/I485 ND - May 20 2004

Dear Friends,
I just talked to my employer. Most of you know that I have not even seen any update on my application eventhough it was filed in dec. My employer says that I may have to wait even to make a query to the INS for six months.. does it make it sense or is he talking some nonsense.. Please let me know your suggestion gurus!!

update my missing info

su2004 said:
Could someone please update my missing information in the tracker
FP done on 11/20/2004
EAD2 is e-filed on 04/01/2005
For Additional details please see the signature
Thanks

Could somebody also update my missing info -- see my signature. Thanks.

Gcprocess2005 said:
Dear Friends,
I just talked to my employer. Most of you know that I have not even seen any update on my application eventhough it was filed in dec. My employer says that I may have to wait even to make a query to the INS for six months.. does it make it sense or is he talking some nonsense.. Please let me know your suggestion gurus!!

Can you post your complete details of I140/485 / PD ..etc ..

gc@vsc said:
Can you post your complete details of I140/485 / PD ..etc ..

Hi Gc@vsc,
Thanks for your response.. Please look into my details and let me know your feedback.. Thanks again for your help.

PD - I guess it is may 2002
I-485
Service Center Vermont
EE/ER Notified January 04, 2005
Govt Receipt Date December 22, 2004
Govt Notice Date December 29, 2004
I-140 EB3
EE/ER Notified January 04, 2005
Govt Receipt Date December 22, 2004
Govt Notice Date December 29, 2004
FP Done - 4/22/2005
First LUD-4/22/2005
I140 AD - God knows
I485 AD - God knows

Gcprocess2005 said:
Hi , Here my Info,
Vermont Service Center , Sub Labor.
I 140 / 485 Concurrent Filing.
I-485
Govt Receipt Date : December 22, 2004
Govt Notice Date : December 29, 2004

I-140 EB3
Govt Receipt Date : December 22, 2004
Govt Notice Date : December 29, 2004

FP
April 22, 2005. LUD : 4/25

by seeing the speed of approval at USCIS (presently they are looking for Feb 2005 cases for skilled workers ), your I140 should have approved by this time . i suggest you to go ahead for I140 query with USCIS .. as your have Sub labor your approved I140 notice will give the exact date of PD . which can tell us whether your case is being moved to the retrogressed queue or not . also USCIS are working on I485 filed on are before MAY 2004 . as you i485 ND is dec2004 .. you need to wait for 3 to 5 month minimum for requesting USCIS for reasons for delay .

all the best and good luck ...

JK - What do you for see here

Jharkhandi said:
Keep your fingers crossed and wait for new visa bulletin. Hopefully retrogressed folks will get a chance to rejoice!

JK,

You comments here are very encouraging. You are always good on forseeing what is going to come.

Please give us more info on what you for see here.

Thanks

gc_vsc

templabor said:
Today, our (me and my wife) I485 got approved. Got mails at around 8:00 PM. There were no LUDs after FP received LUD.
Duggils1 Theory Holds good. They are approving in order of FP (if your case is complete in all other respect).
My details are:
EB3
Labor PD (orig) 17 Oct 2001
I140ND/I485 ND - May 20 2004
I140 AD - Oct/Nov (dont remember the date while typing)
FP - 03/22/05
LUD - 03/29/05 - FP results received.
I485 AD - 04/25/05 - Received mail that card is ordered.

Thanks everyone on this forum for providing direction, insight, help and wishes.

Congrats on the Approval. I have dates very similar to templabor, PD of Nov 2001, 485 ND of 5/24/04. I had my FP done on 03/04/05 and results received on 03/11/05. I have not heard anything yet. And I am getting a little worried as I am just about over 6 weeks after FP and no work yet.

Any ideas on what could be happening to my case, i.e. Name Check? However, if FP results are received, I am assuming that means Name Check was completed successfully, right?

Afrqn

Labour PD: Nov 2001
140 AP: April 2004

NO EAD - Currently on H1.

AP ND 12/10/04 (applied for AP because never recieved paper notice of H1 approval to enable travel)
RFE for pictures: 2/16/05
RFE pictures recieved: 3/23/06
AP Approval: 4/19/05 after several LUD’s

485 processing
Category: EB3
RD: 5/20/04
ND: 5/24/04
LUD: 2/2/05
FP Notice: 2/16/05
FP schedule and completed: 3/4/05
LUD: 3/11/05 FP results received and processing has resumed.
LUD: 3/28 - (Probably from address change)
LUD: 3/29 same message
AD: ??????

What's going on with my case?

-I appeared for FP on 04/19

-LUD1 on 04/20 for both me and spouse.

-Is it time to start getting worried about name check or do I need to wait for a while ?

Thanks in Advance for valuable inputs..

Nexy in line

ericS and afrqn should be next ones to hear approvals based on my theory.

A request to all EB3 filers - please update the tracker with your PD's, if available. This will help me fine tune my theory more.

For those of you, who are familiar with Stock Market- here's a good anology.

There are basically 2 kinds of analyses done on the Stock Market. Fundamental and Technical.
Fundamental analysis is where you take in to account - company's profit/loss, valuation and all other good stuff.
Technical analysis is based on trend lines. It's basically which way the wind is blowing at this moment ;)

Needless to say, my theory belongs more to the "Technical Analysis" category. It holds good as long as the trend continues but can fail abruptly and for no reason.