2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

i-140

Hi JK/GC gurus,
its almost 9 months and still i havent heard anything from VSC on my I-140. Please advise me what to do. when i tried calling them they said i have to call my attorney and instigate status check which i did and my attorney did a status check but with response from VSC.
Please advise..

My details are:
eb3
PD:04/04/04
I-140/485 : nd 08/12/04
FP: 03/07/05
AD of I-140 ????? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I485 Approved

Today, our (me and my wife) I485 got approved. Got mails at around 8:00 PM. There were no LUDs after FP received LUD.
Duggils1 Theory Holds good. They are approving in order of FP (if your case is complete in all other respect).
My details are:
EB3
Labor PD (orig) 17 Oct 2001
I140ND/I485 ND - May 20 2004
I140 AD - Oct/Nov (dont remember the date while typing)
FP - 03/22/05
LUD - 03/29/05 - FP results received.
I485 AD - 04/25/05 - Received mail that card is ordered.

Thanks everyone on this forum for providing direction, insight, help and wishes.

templabor said:
Today, our (me and my wife) I485 got approved. Got mails at around 8:00 PM. There were no LUDs after FP received LUD.
Duggils1 Theory Holds good. They are approving in order of FP (if your case is complete in all other respect).
My details are:
EB3
FP - 03/22/05

Thanks everyone on this forum for providing direction, insight, help and wishes.

Congrates Permenant Labour :)

templabor said:
My details are:
EB3
FP - 03/22/05

Congratulations templabor!

I think the FP theory holds good in general. I have also noticed that most people who have gotten approvals recently did not have any LUD changes after the FP received message. Only someone who's PD is not current should see LUDs after the FP received message. This might be an indication that their case is being moved to the retrogressed queue. Take my case for example.

su2004 said:
Could someone please update my missing information in the tracker
FP done on 11/20/2004
EAD2 is e-filed on 04/01/2005
For Additional details please see the signature
Thanks

su2004,

what is ur FP notice day?

Congratulations Templabor.
Enjoy the freedom !!!!

=======

templabor said:
My details are:
EB3
FP - 03/22/05

MA_Labor said:
Congratulations templabor!

I think the FP theory holds good in general. I have also noticed that most people who have gotten approvals recently did not have any LUD changes after the FP received message. Only someone who's PD is not current should see LUDs after the FP received message. This might be an indication that their case is being moved to the retrogressed queue. Take my case for example.

in-correct. There are examples of third LUD's after FP though PD is current.

My priority date is sep.2001 and I have seen LUD's after FP received.
I think AM_OPTIMISTIC seemed to have similar trends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we all Update or Include the SIGNATURE with all details, so that will help us to track Trend of Process.
-------------------------------------------------------
subhasri01 said:

I think AM_WAITING seemed to have similar trends.

2nd EAD Approved

EB3, VSC.

2nd EAD(Digital Photos from AAA)

RD March 3RD
ND March 9TH
Approved: April 25th

2nd AP
RD March 3RD
ND March 9TH

subhasri01 said:

I think AM_OPTIMISTIC seemed to have similar trends.

I concur with subhasri01....

I received my cards on Friday and also the status of my son's application changed to card ordered from approved. The instructions on the approval notices for all three of us reads as " After approving this application a card was ordered and ..."

Guru JK,
Even though I got my card, is it a good idea to get the I-551 stamping on my passport.

Is there anybody who did like this.

onrd2gc said:
I haven't received anything as of now. I think we need to go for passport stamping for kids. I talked to couple of my friends here. They said,there will be clear instructions on approval notice if we need to go for PP stamping. We may have to wait and see the approval notice. Since ur was GC approved two days earlier than mine, you may receive the approval notice first. Could you please let me know if you know some thing new.

signature attached ( hopefully it shows up..)

AM_OPTI....please let me know if there are updates to your case. We seem to be kindred spirits in this game. thanks.

GCLSNJVSC said:
I received my cards on Friday and also the status of my son's application changed to card ordered from approved. The instructions on the approval notices for all three of us reads as " After approving this application a card was ordered and ..."

Guru JK,
Even though I got my card, is it a good idea to get the I-551 stamping on my passport.

Is there anybody who did like this.
Stamping is not needed once you have the card. People have got stamped before they have got the card - not after getting it.

Is there a diff between EB-2 & EB-3

AM_OPTIMISTIC said:
I concur with subhasri01....

Is there a difference between EB-2 & EB-3 ?
i.e. for EB-2 no LUDs after FP received message till approval. For EB-3, there could be 2 or more LUDs before approval.

Cheers,

Jharkhandi said:
Stamping is not needed once you have the card. People have got stamped before they have got the card - not after getting it.

Hi JK,
Good to see your post on the 2004 consolidated tracker after quite some time. I had tried to PM you but your quota had exceeded.
This is in regards to the comment you made on KishuIBM's approval. His PD is Nov 2002 in EB3 category and yet he got approved. And you seem to approve of that.
I would appreciate if you could let me know your thoughts around this issue. Also, please take a look at my case.

Thanks!

140 RFE replied

My attorney finally got time to reply 140 RFE. Now the message says they got the respnose for RFE. How many days will it take for the decision???

thanks

This guy, kishuibm- his case was filed under EB2 but he had no idea. He kept thinking it was EB3 and most of his posts after his approval were kind of misleading. He only realized it was EB2 after her received his approval notice.
Just ignore it and treat it as EB2.

kishuibm, maybe you should correct the tracker to reflect your correct status.

MA_Labor said:
Hi JK,
Good to see your post on the 2004 consolidated tracker after quite some time. I had tried to PM you but your quota had exceeded.
This is in regards to the comment you made on KishuIBM's approval. His PD is Nov 2002 in EB3 category and yet he got approved. And you seem to approve of that.
I would appreciate if you could let me know your thoughts around this issue. Also, please take a look at my case.

Thanks!

Hi Jharkhandi,
Good to see your responses after a long time..
Jharkhandi said:

duggils1 said:
This guy, kishuibm- his case was filed under EB2 but he had no idea. He kept thinking it was EB3 and most of his posts after his approval were kind of misleading. He only realized it was EB2 after her received his approval notice.
Just ignore it and treat it as EB2.

kishuibm, maybe you should correct the tracker to reflect your correct status.

what a bummer.

Thanks duggils1!