2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Finger Printing Received - Case resumed

received this email today on finger printing:

"On April 23, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received,
and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further
action is needed, or when a decision is made"

vranjgc said:
received this email today on finger printing:

Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received,
and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further
action is needed, or when a decision is made"

Get ready for the I-485 approval vranjgc.

Regards

itec said:
Vicky007,

for i485 lud pattern (this applies to VERMONT SC only)

If application is simple (one employer, within 6 years of h1, W2, medical) one LUD after FP msg update . If a case is complicated it will undergo multiple checks and will have multiple LUDs. I have seen two cases with multiple LUDs one got approval and one RFE. So just don't worry about LUDs because no pattern can tell approval or RFE

Thanks itec.

Regards.

FP received Message means Name check cleared?

If the status says

Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received,and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made"

DOES THIS MEAN NAME CHECK CLEARED?????????????????

rvepra said:
If the status says

Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received,and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made"

DOES THIS MEAN NAME CHECK CLEARED?????????????????
No, FP is not directly related to name check. To find out the status of name check, you need to send an email to FBI. Address is in this thread, look couple of days back or search in the forum.

I would also suggest "not" to call this number. This goes to an individual. This is a nice person, who redirected me to another person trying to help me and he also was NOT able to (or was not his job to) help me.

waitjuly2001 said:
Call FBI : 202-324-2625
FBI will not reveal the results to you.

You should word your question like this.

Did you sent back the results of Name Check to USCIS.
They will inform the date the results were sent back.

Last edited by a moderator:
july022004 said:
I would also suggest "not" to call this number. This goes to an individual. This is a nice person, who redirected me to another person trying to help me and he also was able to (or was not his job to) help me.

Did he give you the Status of Your Name Check ... if so what is this other Number that you were transferred to ? All number are asking me to send an email (and it takes 4 months to get a reply).

thanks.

FP done on March 09, 2005, Three LUD, no message change

Who can explain my situation? Anyone has the same situation?

I did my FP on March 09, 2005 in Pittsburgh. See three LUD on Mar 9, Mar 10, Mar 11. Still has not see the message change. I am the primary applicant.

My wife did the same day, the same LUD as mine. But her LUD changed also on Mar 15 and the message changed to, "On March 15, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.". There was another LUD on Mar 16 for my wife also.

Hi Guys,

Please be cautions while calling FBI for your Name Check status , please leave FBI service to the people who are really need assistance (pleople waiting for more than 3 months after their Fringer prints/ RFE's and have their PD's current ) ..

DON'T close the door's of hope for people who need the most ..

My bad... I have corrected my post. The other guy (again one more very nice person). also was "not" able to help me So bottom line it did not help calling any of the numbers. Please do not call the number.

Thanks for correcting me.

msd_gc said:
Did he give you the Status of Your Name Check ... if so what is this other Number that you were transferred to ? All number are asking me to send an email (and it takes 4 months to get a reply).

thanks.

FBI Numbers

july022004 said:
My bad... I have corrected my post. The other guy (again one more very nice person). also was "not" able to help me So bottom line it did not help calling any of the numbers. Please do not call the number.

Thanks for correcting me.

The following numbers from old threads
FBI Fingerprint Status (304) 625-2000
FBI Name Check Status (Main Line) (202) 324-3625
FBI NNCP Public Inquiry Voice Line (202) 324 2399
FBI Name Check Inquiry Fax (202) 324-3367 (Mention Name/DOB/A#/Ph#/Addr#/Email/Fax)
FBI NNCP Analyst Diane Berger – (202) 324 0680 (Do not nag the analysts)
FBI NNCP Supervisor Renee Morton – Call the FBI main line and ask for this person.
FOIPA Contact Person Debbie Beatty (202) 324 6182
FOIPA Fax Inquiry (202)-324-3752

srinij77 said:
My 140 approved today after hurdles and long wait.
Another change in the tracker, please move my id from EB2 to EB3 .
Please update the tracker. Appreciate your effort in the maintaining these.

Congratulations Srinij! You made it.

He can go ahead and file his 485 paperwork right away and wait for his wife's arrival (hope he has H1B visa and thus his wife her H4) into USA for filing her paperwork. But remember that her 485 paperwork needs to be filed before his 485 application is "APPROVED". Since APPROVAL doesn't come thru until he gives his fingerprints, he does have control over the process. As soon as she is physically in USA, she can get her medicals done and apply for 485 right away.

Answer to how far away their approvals depends on how far away they file both the applications. If they apply within a gap of months, they will be treated as two different applications and the time of approval really goes by current pattern (PD/ND/combo of both... etc..)

Cheers

smi said:
Gurus,
Friend of mine is going to apply for his I-485 now. His I-140 is approved. His plan is to get the advance parole and go home (India) and get married. Now can he apply I-485 for his wife after getting married. I am gussing that some one can add his wife to I-485 process before his I-485 gets approved. Question is how the green card processing will be handled, since his wife is going to be back home? And will it take longer for I-485 approval for his wife or his wife will get the approval at the same time. Thanks in advance anyone's response.

Thanks
smi
---------------
I-140/485/EAD/AP ND date 09/28
Spouse EAD AP 10/15/04, I am still with H1-B
I-140 approved on 02/04/05
FP done on 04/14/05
LUD change on 04/19/05 for FP received
I-485 -- AP ???

RE: VSC mistakenly put my I-485(EB-2) into EB-3 category

freewalker said:
VSC mistakely put my I-485(EB-2) into EB-3 category

My I-485 (EB2) was submitted in March 2004. It still has not been approved although VSC is now processing cases received on May 6, 2004.

I called VSC this morning and was told that the reason was "Visa number is not available". Obviously, VSC made an error since my I-140 was filed in EB-2. It looks like they accidently put my I-485 into the EB-3 category.

The lady who answered my call said she was going to notify her supervisor although she did not say it was an VSC error explicitly.

What should I do now? May I submit an expediate request to VSC because this is an USCIS error? Do I need to wait until I receive the inquiry notice through mail?

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Update: On my I-140 approval notice, it says "Mem of profession w/Adv Deg, or Exceptional Ability". It IS EB-2.

Hi freewalker,

A friend of mine had a similar experience and he is saying : "Please tell this guy not to wait for anything. Tell him to send a letter thru his lawyer and contact the local senator. Also call back to follow up and talk to a supervisor if possible. That’s what I did and was able to resolve it."

Rags

kamineni99 said:
Congratulations Srinij! You made it.

Thanks.

If it is EB2, mine also might be same as you. But I was pulled into retrogression(140 RFE). I will have to wait atleast 6months to get my turn.

Tracker Update

Tracker Updated with info of Majestix, LaborApproved, anya4ever, gc@vsc, srinij77.

Congrats for the Approvals..

Could someone please update my missing information in the tracker
FP done on 11/20/2004
EAD2 is e-filed on 04/01/2005
For Additional details please see the signature
Thanks

Jharkhandi and other gurus - Need advise and guidance

Haven't seen much of a change on my 140 ..... impressed by Ravikanth's approach in contacting the INS for his 140, want to initiate the same process. Gurus please advise me accordingly.

Regards.

HI Dragy,
I join you :). Mine is EB3 and I filed my case in dec. I have not seen update other than FP. Im not sure whether its being done something because of the company's records or something else.
Let me know how you proceed your case further with the INS