2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

LUD's

Hi

I am sure there are many veterans here, but can someone write what should be the correct schedule of LUD's (how many/when) if things are going right.

I am not getting any emails after two LUD changes even though my settings say 'Y' for Email notification on their website

Thanks

Anil
--------------
EB2
I140/I485 RD: Aug 18, 2004
I140 AD: Feb 22, 2005
FP Done: April 22, 2005
LUD Changes: 04/22, 04/25

anil34 said:
Hi

I am sure there are many veterans here, but can someone write what should be the correct schedule of LUD's (how many/when) if things are going right.

I am not getting any emails after two LUD changes even though my settings say 'Y' for Email notification on their website

Thanks

Anil
--------------
EB2
I140/I485 RD: Aug 18, 2004
I140 AD: Feb 22, 2005
FP Done: April 22, 2005
LUD Changes: 04/22, 04/25
You receieve emails if (LUD + Message Change), not only LUD.

Congrats to all recent approvals!

Vicky and Senthil Murugesan seem to be in line for some good news soon.
All the best everybody.

hmmmm.

gcva said:
Guys,
I would like to share my disappointing experience with Alexandria ASC, VA on 04/23/2005(Saturday).I have a scehduled appointment at Alexandria ASC for FP on 04/23 at 11.00 Am.By the time I went there around 9.30 there were already more than 500 people standing in the quee and they havent done with 8.00 AM appointment yet.They were sending the people based on their appointment time and by the time 1.00 pm, they could able to send people with 10 AM appointment.They finally said, they cant take any more appointments for Saturday and started sending people inside to reschedule the appointments.The manager inside was polite and she was blaming USCIS for all this mess and she says her office was not contacted while issuing the
FP.Whatever,but it was a sucky day..She rescheduled my appointment to 05/05 at 8.00 and I hope atleast I can get my FP done that day..

I think I know who you are :) I had the 9 AM appointment.

140 Query - LUD

Hi gurus, jpanchal anyone!

HELP - my 140 query got answered finally - query came in Feb 2nd, answer was received on April 22nd. I got LUD on April 22nd, saying that the query has been received. I got another LUD today April 25th, without any message change. Does this mean another query or denial?

I had query on Inability to pay, educational evaluation and experience letters from prior companies.

Roni

waitjuly2001 said:
Call FBI : 202-324-2625
FBI will not reveal the results to you.

You should word your question like this.

Did you sent back the results of Name Check to USCIS.
They will inform the date the results were sent back.

Thanks for your response. I will call them today.

Incase there is Name check query , will my 485 message be updated to that effect(saying there is a name check pending)?

You were lucky. I called the number. It did not help.

waitjuly2001 said:
Call FBI : 202-324-2625
FBI will not reveal the results to you.

You should word your question like this.

Did you sent back the results of Name Check to USCIS.
They will inform the date the results were sent back.

sunlightmoon said:
Hi all,

I received a letter for my case status enq on EAD. This letter says "The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. We are awaiting further information from another office to assist us in the final adjucdication of this case. As soon as this information is received, processing will continue on this case ".

Did any of u guys received this sort of information. If so what might be the further info from another office ?

Please respond

Thanks
sunlightmoon

Interesting...For me it just said that the "petition/Application is under service consideration". There was no mention of waiting for information from another office.

LUD pattern

Vicky007,

for i485 lud pattern (this applies to VERMONT SC only)

If application is simple (one employer, within 6 years of h1, W2, medical) one LUD after FP msg update . If a case is complicated it will undergo multiple checks and will have multiple LUDs. I have seen two cases with multiple LUDs one got approval and one RFE. So just don't worry about LUDs because no pattern can tell approval or RFE

Last edited by a moderator:
Same response

longwait95 said:
Interesting...For me it just said that the "petition/Application is under service consideration". There was no mention of waiting for information from another office.

It says the same message for me as longwait95. What does it mean really ? Having no response whatsoever on all your applications is really puzzling for last 6 months. FP is scheduled for May 11th. Anybody ??

Getting married during I-485 in process

Gurus,
Friend of mine is going to apply for his I-485 now. His I-140 is approved. His plan is to get the advance parole and go home (India) and get married. Now can he apply I-485 for his wife after getting married. I am gussing that some one can add his wife to I-485 process before his I-485 gets approved. Question is how the green card processing will be handled, since his wife is going to be back home? And will it take longer for I-485 approval for his wife or his wife will get the approval at the same time. Thanks in advance anyone's response.

Thanks
smi
---------------
I-140/485/EAD/AP ND date 09/28
Spouse EAD AP 10/15/04, I am still with H1-B
I-140 approved on 02/04/05
FP done on 04/14/05
LUD change on 04/19/05 for FP received
I-485 -- AP ???

cards rcvd in mail

Hello everyone,

I just rcvd the PR cards in mail today.
Its has been a smooth journey for me after painful long labor process.

Hopefully all of u in waiting will not have to wait too long now.

Thank you all. This forum's been great.

See u all in citizenship forum after 5 yrs!!

Seannc

Incorret Number

rvepra said:
Thanks for your response. I will call them today.

Incase there is Name check query , will my 485 message be updated to that effect(saying there is a name check pending)?

Please do not call 202-324-2625, it is an incorrect number, it belongs to certain individual at FBI. The guy requested that I should put message on the website from everybody was getting the number from to not to call this number.

udt said:
Please do not call 202-324-2625, it is an incorrect number, it belongs to certain individual at FBI. The guy requested that I should put message on the website from everybody was getting the number from to not to call this number.

Thanks for the info. I just received email about message change.

On April 23, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.
Does this mean Name check is over?

VSC mistakenly put my I-485(EB-2) into EB-3 category

VSC mistakely put my I-485(EB-2) into EB-3 category

My I-485 (EB2) was submitted in March 2004. It still has not been approved although VSC is now processing cases received on May 6, 2004.

I called VSC this morning and was told that the reason was "Visa number is not available". Obviously, VSC made an error since my I-140 was filed in EB-2. It looks like they accidently put my I-485 into the EB-3 category.

The lady who answered my call said she was going to notify her supervisor although she did not say it was an VSC error explicitly.

What should I do now? May I submit an expediate request to VSC because this is an USCIS error? Do I need to wait until I receive the inquiry notice through mail?

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Update: On my I-140 approval notice, it says "Mem of profession w/Adv Deg, or Exceptional Ability". It IS EB-2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Longwait95,

did u try to get intermin EAD ?

- sunlightmoon

longwait95 said:

pulvi16 said:
This Applies to GC filers from all the states:
2. Second observation is: It is taking 1-2 months for 485 approvals to come after your finger printing has been completed. My FP was done on 3/25, so I will have to wait for approx. another month or less to get the approval.
So if it has been less than 2 months since you completed finger printing.....not to worry. Just wait and the approval will follow soon.
But if it has been more than 3 months since you did your finger printing and you still havent received anything......my friend you better start worrying.

If anyone got 485 approval that have the ND beyond June and is from NJ ....do let me know. That will prove my theory wrong.

Its just an observation. Your comments are welcome .

EB3 PD---aug 2003

i-485---- :confused:
as u said earlier that if FP done is greater than 3 months means then u ned to worry plz can u look up into my case .
fp done is near to 2 months

pulvi16,

From my understanding, your 485 could be opened for processing any time, but will have to wait for the PD to be moved to Aug 2003, which is currently standing at Jun 01, 2002.(http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2252.html)

Has anybody got 485 approval based on EB3 with PD later than Jun 2002?

Good luck,

I-140/485 concurrent filing, EB3 Sub Labor
PD: 3/29/2004 :(
RD: 12/30/2004
ND: 01/14/2005
I-140: AD 03/29/2005 :)

140 Approved

My 140 approved today after hurdles and long wait.
Another change in the tracker, please move my id from EB2 to EB3 .
Please update the tracker. Appreciate your effort in the maintaining these.

Infopass appt for Intermin EAD

Hi all,

I am trying to get Infopass appt for my intermin EAD. When I enter my zip code , I get the message as "At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later. "

I am trying this for almost a week. I get the same message only.

Is there any other way to get appt.

Thanks
sunlightmoon