2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

usagc2 said:
There surely are many ways of making more money than what is there in LC. But having a promotion/salary change should not violate the LC or be a problem in getting the 485 approved. That was my point.

I am just hoping that USCIS does not start sending RFE's if they see W2 amounts different from LC salaries.

I hope they do not start sending RFE ! In our case W2 shows more than wages mentioned in LC, due to travel/OT during travel.

One more question to all the seniors,
We had our FP scheduled for 14th March but could not go, however the notice says we can go on any Wednesday 8:00 am after 14th March. Do you think we should go on Wednesday only or any other day is fine? If it is fine, then we may go on Monday, ours is in Albany, NY. Pls suggest.

Thanks everyone,

Tracker 2004

tracker corrected/updated with positive4gc, palmighty, sippi1974, april2004filer and gctarget06's info...

thanks everyone

Hello all,

Thanx to all of you for your prompt response.

Here are the answers:
1. It was an original labor [My own]
2. No. I did not have any sort of RFE on my I-140.
3. I am with the same employer for the last 5 years (almost). My job responsibitlies have not changed much as well.
I was not out of status anytime.

Also, as far as salary goes, fortunately or unfortunately, my salary has been the same.

I will update my signature with FP and LUD details.

Thanks again.

tiredofw8ing said:
April2004filer:
Can you please answer the following questions -
Where you a sub labor or original labor?
Was you I-140 RFE or not?
Did you change employer while in the process of applyig for the GC?
Where you at any point Out of status?

Jharkhandi,

Thanks for your PM and also Congratulations on your approval.
You seem to be very knowledgable about the whole process. Your thoughts about my case? Thanks.

EB2
PD - Jan, 2003.
140 RD 03/24/04
140 AD 03/09/05
485 RD 04/29/04
FP 3/10/05
485 LUD 3/10/05, 3/11/05, 3/16/05(Msg change), 3/18/05, 3/22/05

HaveToGetIt said:
How does one check if there was a name check done in the past?

Is there a way we can find out if there was anything to worry about name check result?

Please answer GURUs

Thanks

HaveToGetIt,

I see you have 2 LUD(s) after your FP received message - I bet it's your name check has been cleared and your approval is on your way :)

I am waiting myself for those magic LUD(s) to appear for my cases, and hoping to get approved soon...

GL fellaz :)

EAD Renewal

Folks, IT is that time again, We need to get our EAD's renewed. What is the process, I have not seen any emails going back and forth talking about ead renewals, i guess a lot of the folks are getting GC's approved before their ead's expire. Congratulations to those. However for some of us that are not that lucky can someone please let us know what the process is, Can we efile the? any help will be appreciated.

Also on another note, i see a lot of emails about Code 3 FP's. We had out FPs in nov/Dec 04 and at that time it was just the regular FP no bio's code 3's etc. So do I now have to wait for them to resend FP notices with code 3 or do I have to call them myself and reschedule for code 3? Please let me know.

EB2/VA/PD:july 99/ 485 nd: 3-04/485 AD:??

RD vs ND

What is the difference between Receipt Date (RD) and Notice Date (ND). This might be a silly question, but I'm new to this forum and see lot of abbreviations. So, would appreciate your reply.
Thanks in advance,
SPinUS.
Labor (substitute Sept 99)
I-140/I1485/EAD/AP Receipt Date: 03/29/2005

AzzKikr said:
Folks, IT is that time again, We need to get our EAD's renewed. What is the process, I have not seen any emails going back and forth talking about ead renewals, i guess a lot of the folks are getting GC's approved before their ead's expire. Congratulations to those. However for some of us that are not that lucky can someone please let us know what the process is, Can we efile the? any help will be appreciated.

Check:
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=108916

It covers everything. If you still have questions - feel free to post it.

Also on another note, i see a lot of emails about Code 3 FP's. We had out FPs in nov/Dec 04 and at that time it was just the regular FP no bio's code 3's etc. So do I now have to wait for them to resend FP notices with code 3 or do I have to call them myself and reschedule for code 3? Please let me know.

Don't worry. In last two weeks, three people have done their FP old way(some people are still getting old codes). One of them has got approval notice - asking to come and get passport stamped. If I hear anything otherwise from rest of the two - I will post it here.

Same this happened to me...
Just go again next day.. Do not expect that you get priority just becuase he wrote some thing on the paper.. jsut go before 10am it should take approx 2-3 hours...
I went 8am but I think it was not worth unless you want to go back to work in the afternoon...

fionna said:
Guys,

As this board has helped me with my previous issues i thought someone will be benefited by this info.

We had our FP scheduled for today at 1 pm. Took the day off from work and drove around 45 mins to reach the office at 12.45 PM

About 25 people were in line and we thought it was for doing FP. standing in the line for few mins we learnt that we'll be sent back without doing FP. The person there said they have reached their 800 quota (whatever that means) for today and that's it for today. He aske us to come back tomorrow and preferrrablu at 8 AM

It is so frrustrating.

Don't know how long this is going on in newark. Saw one more post by a member with this same problem

fionna

spinus said:
What is the difference between Receipt Date (RD) and Notice Date (ND). This might be a silly question, but I'm new to this forum and see lot of abbreviations. So, would appreciate your reply.
Thanks in advance,
SPinUS.
Labor (substitute Sept 99)
I-140/I1485/EAD/AP Receipt Date: 03/29/2005
RD is the date when USCIS' mailrooms get your applications. ND is the date when they offically acknowledge that they have received it and send you out notice.

AzzKikr said:

PM me and send you email address. I will give you application letter for EAD/AP renewal. I would recommend paper based application because for efile you have to waste one day for getting digitial pitcture and index FP.

In your case you might get notice for biometrics only or all again. Or at the time of PP stamping they will take your biometrics.

a_a said:
Jharkhandi,

Thanks for your PM and also Congratulations on your approval.
You seem to be very knowledgable about the whole process. Your thoughts about my case? Thanks.

EB2
PD - Jan, 2003.
140 RD 03/24/04
140 AD 03/09/05
485 RD 04/29/04
FP 3/10/05
485 LUD 3/10/05, 3/11/05, 3/16/05(Msg change), 3/18/05, 3/22/05
You are in the phase which is called - itec baba zone. Expect your approval anytime now. Highest probability will be next Monday/Tuesday thru next 4 weeks.

Hope to see your approval soon.

itec said:
PM me and send you email address. I will give you application letter for EAD/AP renewal. I would recommend paper based application because for efile you have to waste one day for getting digitial pitcture and index FP.

In your case you might get notice for biometrics only or all again. Or at the time of PP stamping they will take your biometrics.
baba is right. I also prefer paper based filing, but since AzzKikr asked for efile - I provided that link.

Thanks sri22

sri22 said:
Same this happened to me...
Just go again next day.. Do not expect that you get priority just becuase he wrote some thing on the paper.. jsut go before 10am it should take approx 2-3 hours...
I went 8am but I think it was not worth unless you want to go back to work in the afternoon...

We can't go today as i must be in office and can't go on tuesday either as my wife has her classes
So right now planning for wednesday.

The guy there pointed out that saturdays are always a rush and asked us to avoid it. Is it so ?
If not can we go on saturday ands what would be the best time ?

Thanks,
fionna

usagc2 said:
There surely are many ways of making more money than what is there in LC. But having a promotion/salary change should not violate the LC or be a problem in getting the 485 approved. That was my point.

I am just hoping that USCIS does not start sending RFE's if they see W2 amounts different from LC salaries.

Every six months government publishes salary scales according to the area, skills, unemployement rate and general US economy. Your salary should confirm to that. If you are on h1 and earn less then indicated amount then you are hired as a CHEAP LABOR which is a big issue ;)

Thanks God USCIS is not doing this check for all applications :D

Jarkandi, Itec and other experts:

My I-485 LUDS changing after I got the I-140 RFE. I read on this thread saying that after I-140 RFE, USCIS will hold or not process I-485 application until I-140 RFE replied. Any thoughts ?

My PD IS 2001
I-140 RFE - 03/04/05 (recieved, not replied yet)
I-131 RFE - 03/10/05
FP Done on schedule : 03/04/05
I-485 LUDS: 03/7, 3/8, 3/11 (MSG Rec), 3/25, 3/28

Thanks!

itec said:

AzzKikr,

Adding to itec's post:
Here is the paper based approach(I feel it has less issues compared to efile):

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=137247

GCG said:
HaveToGetIt,

I see you have 2 LUD(s) after your FP received message - I bet it's your name check has been cleared and your approval is on your way :)

I am waiting myself for those magic LUD(s) to appear for my cases, and hoping to get approved soon...

GL fellaz :)

Thanks for your reply. I hope that too.

Your approval should be real close and should get it any time now.