2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

april2004filer said:
Hello All,

Got emails saying a notice requesting additional information was mailed on March 31, 2005.

Not good....keeping my fingers crossed...waiting for the letter to reach my attorney.

Jk boss, itec baba and others, any insights...would like to be prepared.

-April2004filer.

you will soon pass thru this don't worry after replying RFE you will get approval

april2004filer said:
Hello All,

Got emails saying a notice requesting additional information was mailed on March 31, 2005.

Not good....keeping my fingers crossed...waiting for the letter to reach my attorney.

-April2004filer.

April2004filer:
Can you please answer the following questions -
Where you a sub labor or original labor?
Was you I-140 RFE or not?
Did you change employer while in the process of applyig for the GC?
Where you at any point Out of status?

Any LUD changes before asking for additional info

Hi April2004filer,

Have you seen any LUD changes before RFE in your I-485. Can you please include LUD changes in your signature...that gives us some idea.

april2004filer said:
Hello All,

-April2004filer.

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
aLSO aPRILFILER,

verify you have Less W2 income shown on any of the past 3 years

senthil

What do you mean Senthill.. What if your W2 showed you made more money than what the LC indicates. Is that a reason for RFE?

tiredofw8ing said:
What do you mean Senthill.. What if your W2 showed you made more money than what the LC indicates. Is that a reason for RFE?

Some Times They May think you are out of Pay for Some Months , Let us say you showed only 28000 dollers for one full year . They may some time doubt you may be in bench or out of status for certain months or you may not recived Pay stubs . Well Not sure on this we may have 10% chance for this to raise an RFE .

senthil

FP done today

Hi All,

I went for fingerprinting today in Brooklyn, NY...Man, the line was Looong...I was there at 10:30AM, but got out only at 4:00PM...

Everybody was nice, but the wait was tiring...

EB2 - Vermont
Labor NY: PD: May 2001 , AD: Dec 2004
I-140 / I-485 concurrent : Aug 18,2004
I-140 AD: Oct 25,2004
FP ND: Feb 22 2005 (Code 3)
FP Scheduled :Mar 31 2005
FP Completed: Mar 31 2005

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Some Times They May think you are out of Pay for Some Months , Let us say you showed only 28000 dollers for one full year . They may some time doubt you may be in bench or out of status for certain months or you may not recived Pay stubs . Well Not sure on this we may have 10% chance for this to raise an RFE .

senthil

So far I know "BENCH PERIOD" is the word created by desi consultants so that they don't have to pay you guys when they run out of contracts. Once you get GC after two years....you can get all the money as they promised by filing law suit.

Once any employer cancels h1 by rule they cannot sponsor any h1 in future.

I know this is not the right fourm to discuss but this the right fourm to post so that many people can read this.

tiredofw8ing said:

Probably I think once you file i-140 /1-485 you can change the job if and only is 140 is approved, 485 is pending for 180 days and new job is in similar filed.

It is a hot discussion topic when you change the job:
1. Job title
2. Job duties
3. Pay level (same, lower, higher)

If the salary is not consistent then USCIS will think that you have changed the job/ position in the same company (promotion or demotion) which violates the LC. (this is my understanding only)

itec said:
Probably I think once you file i-140 /1-485 you can change the job if and only is 140 is approved, 485 is pending for 180 days and new job is in similar filed.

It is a hot discussion topic when you change the job:
1. Job title
2. Job duties
3. Pay level (same, lower, higher)

If the salary is not consistent then USCIS will think that you have changed the job/ position in the same company (promotion or demotion) which violates the LC. (this is my understanding only)
But is'nt it rediculous for them to think that one does not get any promotion or pay change in the last 4 to 5 years that one has been waiting for a GC.
I would think most of us have some pay change during the GC process.

usagc2 said:
But is'nt it rediculous for them to think that one does not get any promotion or pay change in the last 4 to 5 years that one has been waiting for a GC.

That is the reason they raise RFE.

usagc2 said:

If you have filed I-485 and studying then you have many issues regarding more wages on W-2

1. What if you are studying and get research assistantship.
2. What if your school pays your tution

One more issue

Even if you are with same employer, same salary, same position and doing a part time job on EAD. :D

hi thanx itec

hi itec,
thanx for ur suggestion that i can get research assitantship now i am a bit releived i will meet the international admissin office of that university and apply for my assitantship. as i am not willing to pay the fees . AND ALSO I WILL NOT GO through the long marathon race of GC. I WILL STICK ON TO THE PRESENT PR processing.

and another sadthing is that :mad: :eek: i have to wait a little long for our i-485 aproval.coz of EB3 PD,

I-131--AD===03/31/05. TODAY MY HUSBANDS AP GOT APPROVED. AFTER RFE[PHOTHOS].

THANX SIRISHA

what about Bonus and OT

usagc2 said:

The Bonus and Over Time is also included in W2 does that make a difference for the salary mentioned in LC...

FBI Name check?

How does one check if there was a name check done in the past?

Is there a way we can find out if there was anything to worry about name check result?

Please answer GURUs

Thanks

itec said:
If you have filed I-485 and studying then you have many issues regarding more wages on W-2

1. What if you are studying and get research assistantship.
2. What if your school pays your tution

One more issue

Even if you are with same employer, same salary, same position and doing a part time job on EAD. :D

There surely are many ways of making more money than what is there in LC. But having a promotion/salary change should not violate the LC or be a problem in getting the 485 approved. That was my point.

I am just hoping that USCIS does not start sending RFE's if they see W2 amounts different from LC salaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
andhika lauw said:
this is more info i experienced with the ASC in jackson height new york.
the manager of the ASC in jackson heighr is very nice thats why when i told them their mistake he immediately make a phone call and then he said sorry his stuff madea mistake cos they really dont know this new rules......anyway i also know this new rules form others members in this forum if you go back to the previous posting u gonna find good info about this code,one guy made a searching im dont know how he got this codes things from. try look back the posting from date 5,6,7 march 05 or before i am not sure which one but u gonna find this topic,also other members also experienced the same the i experienced. thats why he also go back to ASC and his ASC also make a phone call to other ASC to find out. and they admit their mistake.when you call 1800 uscis no. make sure u got the guy who knows thing about FP code. but dont worry the photo is needed only to attach to your new green card. they can also approve your case with your FP only and later request for photo.

Tx a lot for your suggestion. Let me update you after talking to the local ASC people.