2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I am just waiting to do that. Hope yours and itec's words come true in my case too. I think before i get the approval i might get my BP rise. My heart is pounding like anything. Man...

Jharkhandi said:
Boy o boy! Congratulations kat!

Anru,

I am expecting a post from you in next two working days(shall we make it three or four :D)! Who else is in the queue?

Yesterday one more guy who pmed me some 20 days back got approval - no takers of such theory - everyone just needs itec baba? ;)

Congratulations

Congratulations to all who recently got approved!!!

My I-485 LUD changed 5th and 6th time and then stopped changing. Looks like they are seriously working on my case.

What do you think JK?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat999 said:
Jharkhandi,

First let me thank you for all your help,our 485's got approved today,I followed your advise allways and it helped me to get through.

Once again thank you very much.

Regards
Kat

congrats Kat...Good to see so many 485 approvals. thanks VSC

Seannc said:
Hey man.........ur words are supposed to be golden.
Can u atleast predict something for me please?
Oh no. I am just following these cases for a very long time. Post all your details and let us try(include message change etc). For better results - itec baba is the man!

Congrats Mike and Kat

Congratulations Mike and Kat... :D

What a great feeling adfter long time!

Thanks Itec for replying to my prediction request.

What do you say about 485 prediction for may case, MGJK? Should I PM you for better results!! :D

Thanks..

Guru JK and Itec baba and all other

minesw said:
Hi abc_xyz,
It first goes by PD and then they check the Rd for EB3 filers. For EB2 as far as I know only RD matters. So if your case is EB2 and your RD is Nov 2004 then you will have to wait till 485 processing dates show Nov 2004. Now 485 processing for Vermont is in March 2004.
Hope this helps
Minesw

1. Is the above statment true? Does PD only matter when USCIS is considering EB3 cases? if that is the case, I am so bummed, because I was hoping that they will work on my 485 as soon as I do the FP and they recieve the results because of my 1999 PD :( . If it is only based on the RD then I have to wait a couple of months before they consider my 485 :(

2. My second question.. After one gets the GC, he/she needs to stick with the employer for at least six months - better a year. what if I left my employer earlier than the six month period? What are the consequences of that? Does this six month period only come in the picture when I want to apply for citizenship? Or can my employer tell USCIS that I left them and they will revoke my GC?

3. How long can a person stay on GC without citizenship. When will it GC expire and once expired, can it be renewed?

Thanks for all the help and insight
Cheers !!!

HaveToGetIt said:
Congratulations Mike and Kat... :D

What a great feeling adfter long time!

Thanks Itec for replying to my prediction request.

What do you say about 485 prediction for may case, MGJK? Should I PM you for better results!! :D

Thanks..
Hmmm... effect is essential same thru any comminication media. And you are with itec baba so do not worry.

Mike_inus and Kat999 - Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

Kat999 - your message will change to "After approving your application... card ordered" within a few hours or within a day or two max.

Mike_inus - some people see what Kat999 has seen and other people get the message you got. As we all know, the great USCIS does not follow any procedure !!!!

I got my approval notice in the mail today - it was mailed the same date as the approval date - so they are pretty good at that.

The message inside is something like this:
"485 approved. Immigration card facility...mail...your card.. if you do not receive it within 120 days...call.."

I have booked an infopass appointment for next week but am not sure whether they will stamp it based on this kind of message which does not mention anything about PP stamping. I guess we just have to hope that the card arrives soon (within a week or so - that's what happened to a few people on this forum)

Jharkhandi - Did your message change to "Card Mailed", Have you received the card yet ?

Lssd

tiredofw8ing said:
1. Is the above statment true? Does PD only matter when USCIS is considering EB3 cases? if that is the case, I am so bummed, because I was hoping that they will work on my 485 as soon as I do the FP and they recieve the results because of my 1999 PD :( . If it is only based on the RD then I have to wait a couple of months before they consider my 485 :(

Not always.

2. My second question.. After one gets the GC, he/she needs to stick with the employer for at least six months - better a year. what if I left my employer earlier than the six month period? What are the consequences of that? Does this six month period only come in the picture when I want to apply for citizenship? Or can my employer tell USCIS that I left them and they will revoke my GC?

Check Life After GC section - there has been lots of discussion on this issue. Revoking GC is not easy thing unless you have criminal record.

3. How long can a person stay on GC without citizenship. When will it GC expire and once expired, can it be renewed?

Thanks for all the help and insight
Cheers !!!

Till the time you want. GC is valid for 10 years from date of approval and yes it can be renewed.

For jharkhandi

Jharkhandi said:
Oh no. I am just following these cases for a very long time. Post all your details and let us try(include message change etc). For better results - itec baba is the man!

My details are:

EB2
PD: sept 2002

RD(EAD,AP<I140/485): 24th nov 2004

EAD AD: somewhere in 3rd week of dec 2004
AP AD: sometime in mid jan(RFE for photos)
I140 AD: 14thfeb 2005
FP complete : 18th march 2005
1st lud change: 18 march 2005
2nd lud change: 22 march 2005
3rd lud change: 30th march 2005 (message of FP rcvd)

Now what do u think????

Jharkhandi and ITEC, Please predict mine.

Hi Jharkhandi and ITEC, please predict my 485 approval.

Thanks,
Chan99

EB3/INDIA/PA Subst Labor PD : August 1999
I140 ND : 04/28/2004
I485/EAD/AP ND : 06/01/2004
EAD/AP AD : 06/29/2004
I140 AD : 09/15/2004 :D
I485 LUD1: 03/02/2005(Change of Address)
I485 LUD2: 03/03/2005
I485 LUD3: 03/09/2005 (FP)
I485 LUD4: 03/10/2005 (FP)
I485 LUD5: 03/11/2005 (FP)
I485 LUD6: 03/16/2005 (FP results received) :D
I485 AD : :(
FP Scheduled : 04/05/2005 Charlotte, NC
FP Completed : 03/09/2005 Charlotte, NC :D

Jharkhandi said:

Anru,

I am expecting a post from you in next two working days(shall we make it three or four :D)! Who else is in the queue?

Yesterday one more guy who pmed me some 20 days back got approval - no takers of such theory - everyone just needs itec baba? ;)

Jharkhandi said:

Anru,

Hey Jharkhandi,

I see you have a magic touch :) Can you please shed some light on my case ?

thanks.

Seannc said:
My details are:

EB2
PD: sept 2002

RD(EAD,AP<I140/485): 24th nov 2004

EAD AD: somewhere in 3rd week of dec 2004
AP AD: sometime in mid jan(RFE for photos)
I140 AD: 14thfeb 2005
FP complete : 18th march 2005
1st lud change: 18 march 2005
2nd lud change: 22 march 2005
3rd lud change: 30th march 2005 (message of FP rcvd)

Now what do u think????
Very close. Don't worry.