2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Thanks Mike_inus,

The message is as follows:

"This case has been approved. On March 29, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283"

Regards
Kat

mike_inus said:
Congrats Kat!!!

Lets have party together .....

Could you tell us message which apprear on your I485 application?

Congrats, Kat999

Kat999, Hearty congrats!!

JK boss and itec baba, way to go!!

Kat999 said:
Jharkhandi,

First let me thank you for all your help,our 485's got approved today,I followed your advise allways and it helped me to get through.

Once again thank you very much.

Regards
Kat

Congrats Kat999!!!

Kat999 said:
Jharkhandi,

First let me thank you for all your help,our 485's got approved today,I followed your advise allways and it helped me to get through.

Regards
Kat

Great!!! Congrats Mike... Enjoy...

I am eagerly waiting to join the club
july022004

mike_inus said:
All-

I will take this as an a opportunity to THANK ALL OF THE MEMBERS and my SPECIAL THANKS TO THIS WEB SITE.

A four year long Green Card journey comes to an a end.

I just received email form USCIS that my I485 application is approved on March 29 2004

email from USCIS

"On March 29, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

THANKS TO ALL FOLKS WHO ARE INVOLVED FOR MAINTAINING THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat999 said:
Thanks Mike_inus,

"This case has been approved. On March 29, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283"

Regards
Kat

Thanks Kat

Hmmm. its strange in my case it did not mention anything about "approval notice was mailed"

Its says "card was ordered".

Mike

Congratulations !

COngrats Mike, Kat and all who have received their Approvals.

Mike, Jharkhandi..
Can u please predict my approval time ?

Thanks much !

Congrats Kat. Way to go... Njoy.

Kat999 said:
Jharkhandi,

Regards
Kat

mike,

Congrats...enjoy rest of the life :D

Junta....still we need two to three more approvals for chain reaction. keep on checking your status. USCIS is working like MD (don't as me what is MD)

Hearty congratulations to ITEC, Mike and Kat999 on your approvals.
Really happy for all of you.

Enjoy the freedom!!!!

Kat999 said:
Thanks Mike_inus,

Regards
Kat

Congrats...Kat999

Congratulations MIke and Kat999

Congratulations guys.........well deserved.
God bless.

Again ......3rd lud change in FP today and message changed....rcvd Fp etc etc.

FP complete : 18th march 2005

First lud change: 18th march
second lud change: 22nd march
Third lud change: 30th march(message change)

Kat999 said:
Jharkhandi,

Regards
Kat
Boy o boy! Congratulations kat!

Anru,

I am expecting a post from you in next two working days(shall we make it three or four :D)! Who else is in the queue?

Yesterday one more guy who pmed me some 20 days back got approval - no takers of such theory - everyone just needs itec baba? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jharkhandi said:
itec baba is the man!

Next time he may charge money for darshan. Contact him on 1-800-ASK-ITEC. **

** Restrictions apply. :D

Guruji JK ki leela...aur yash diya sevak ko. Aap to mega maha ho guruji.

Thanks a lot for all your wishes

All,

Thanks a lot for all your wishes.

What is the next step? Do I need to go for stamping(make an appointment)Info pass).

Regards
Kat

Jharkhandi said:

Anru,

I am expecting a post from you in next two working days(shall we make it three or four :D)! Who else is in the queue?

ANRU, ZC03_when, Kamenin99, SP_3201..I have to check the tracker.

For Jharkhandi

Jharkhandi said:

Anru,

Hey man.........ur words are supposed to be golden.
Can u atleast predict something for me please?

Kat999 said:
All,

Thanks a lot for all your wishes.

What is the next step? Do I need to go for stamping(make an appointment)Info pass).

Regards
Kat
itec it is all yours. I think you should explain your ideas on infopass/address verification etc to everyone. I like those points.

mygc2005 said:
I have a question regarding my i140/i485:
Applied on OCT 6 th 2004.
Received I485/765 Receipts.

EAD got approved on OCT 22.
FP done on 03/24/2005.
My comapany still did not received I140 receipt and they called NSC regarding I140 receipt and Representative told them that they don't have I140 (searched on my Last name) info on their system.My company faxed a letter by attaching copy of LC and Copy of I140 app to the VSC.FAX#802-527-4816.
Any body in this forum had this problem? I think i am in trouble now. I don't know what is going to happen.
Thanks,

Buddy I have no clue ask your lawyer regarding this matter or ask JK or Ginnu they are the real champs of the game.