2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hey jpanchal,
There is a correction on my record in the spreadsheet.
My Labor is from CA , I live in PA and my 140/485 is from VT.
Also the PD on the Labor is Oct 3, 2001 and I am EB3.

My FP date is March 22nd, But I have requested a reschedule, Havent heard from the USCIS yet.

Is this NORMAL?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have received FT notice scheduled for April 20th for both me and my wife. But none of our application has been approved yet (EAD, AP, I-140). Is this normal? Gurus please shed some light on this. Thanks.

EB2 (Special handling)
PD: 09/04 LC approved date: 02/05
EAD/AP/140/485 RD: 02/11/05 ND: 02/16/05
EAD: LUD 02/21
AP: LUD 02/21
I-140: LUD 02/21
I-485: LUD 02/21
FP: 04/20

Bronx FP center

Ronbans

I sent you a private message. Can you please check it.

Thank you in advance.
--------------------------------------------------------------

ronbans said:
Hi Guys,

We (me and wife) had our FP today at the Bronx Service Center at 1pm - reached at 12:30pm - it is on the Grand Concourse bldg#2378.

Filled the worksheet form for me and wife at the gate (name, height, weight, eye color, hair color, phone number, ssn, a# from EAD card, present address).

We waited with a ticket number - when called they asked for FP notice and a picture ID (we gave our EAD cards - some people just gave their driver's license) - that is all the docs they wanted. Once again we were asked to wait.

After waiting for 2 hours, at 3pm we sat infront of a machine which took a picture against a white backdrop. We had to give a thumb print, 4 fingers together and then each of the ten fingers and signed a signature tablet - took about 10 mins.

From start to end, we were there 3 hours with my extremely cranky son!

Hopefully I will have the GC by next year (one can hope right?!) so that we do not have to go thru this again. Good luck all...

P.S.: A $35 parking ticket was waiting for me at my car for an expired meter! :mad:

FP results received

LUD changed and message updated to 'results of FP review received... processing has resumed...'.

Now, i guess i have to wait for couple of more LUD changes and the approval.

FP+Biometrics

itec said:
J Phanchal....Good work....

How was your Philly Downtown exp. Was is scary or cool?

Overall experience was not bad. We had our appointments at 10:00 and 11:00AM (for my wife). We reached at 9:20AM. The lady at the front desk looked at our notices and asked me to come back at 9:45AM for 10:00 appointment and 10:45 for 11:00 Appointment. I was floored to hear that and was mad at her too........but waited for 15 mins and went to her again and she gave me the forms to fill out. I was specifically asked to show my passport before giving me the token. Once my number was called everything went very fast. They scanned my notices and took my picture, print of first finger and electronic signature, print of all four fingers together of both hands, print of individual fingers and i was done in 15 mins. They QC the prints too. They returned my original FP notice and a photocopy with stamps. When asked whether i have to come back for picture+fingerprinting if i apply for I-765(efiling) in future? and the answer was "yes" and she handed me the infopass pamphlet. Hope VSC will soon start adjucating I485's and put us out of our misery.... haven't seen any lud yet.......later

setami said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have received FT notice scheduled for April 20th for both me and my wife. But none of our application has been approved yet (EAD, AP, I-140). Is this normal? Gurus please shed some light on this. Thanks.
These days FP is coming fast and you should not be surprised to see your FP appointment. I have some of my friends who have recieved the FP without any approvals.

LUD updates

Hello,

Today we got 4 email messages regarding FP results received ...........

FP done on 3/11/05 LUD on 3/11, 3/14 & 3/16(with message change).

Labour PD : Nov 2001
140 approved 16/8/04
485 waiting ......

This afternoon I received 8 emails from USCIS for our two 485s with the message saying they have received the finger printing results

FP notice

Mine is EB3 from NY.
PD Labor : OCT/2001
Concurrent filing on DEC/2004
Got Approvals for
EAD on 01/5/2005
140 on 01/19/2005
FP : ?
I485 : ?

According this forum I should have got my FP by this time, I do not know why, Is this because EB3 or vermont center...No LUD changes after approval dates. I am badly waiting for it. Should I call and findout or attorney must be, if so can someone give me the ph num, would appreciate it.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I485 Not Reopened for My Wife

Experts:

Myself and My wifes I485 and I140 (for me) were denied couple of months. The cases were reopened on Monday (03/14/2005) and my I140 was also approved. But, my wife's I485 case is still not reopened. Would you like to know from experts here on this forum whether I need to call USCIS or do I need to wait?

Thanks for all your help !

itec, JK,

could u give me info on the LUD pattern for I-140s. If you have a LUD on that, how soon can you hear from them about an approval, RFE, etc. I see two LUDs in the last three days. What do u think???

thanks.

jpanchal said:
tracker updated with lohith, xzhu2,needgreencard, vllrp, guntur03 and sree4's info....

I Checked the tracker. My 485 dates are not entered.
FP done: 02/26 FP review:03/08

I guess, FP review completion on 03/07 and 03/08 which made my 485 file complte and triggered processing of 140 also. Eventually on 03/09, I140/485 were approved.

Hi,

Can you please give us more details about your denial and subsequent approval. This might help lot of people to be aware of potential issues.

thanks.

pr2003 said:
Experts:

Myself and My wifes I485 and I140 (for me) were denied couple of months. The cases were reopened on Monday (03/14/2005) and my I140 was also approved. But, my wife's I485 case is still not reopened. Would you like to know from experts here on this forum whether I need to call USCIS or do I need to wait?

Thanks for all your help !

Reason for Denial

ravikanth_b said:
Hi,

Can you please give us more details about your denial and subsequent approval. This might help lot of people to be aware of potential issues.

thanks.

Mine was a 3 years Bachelors (BSc) + 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma (not recognized institute).

My case was denied because my education evaluation was based on 3 years degree and 3 years of experience. USCIS says we cannot count 3 years experience for 1 year of education. So I had to take help from 'Trustforte Corp' and with their help did the evaluation which says 3 years Bachelors + 1 year PG Diploma is equivalent to a 4 year US degree. Also, in my LC it was clearly mentioned any combined degree allowed.

I-485 approved

Today is the day I have waited for since a long time.
Recieved four emails for me and my wife.
Please update the tracker.
No LUDs after the FP message change.
LUD for March 16 saying this case has been approved.

I wish everyone in this forum the best.
All I can say is that it is taking approximately one year from the I485 RD/ND to get approved.
I have seen many many cases like that including mine.
My RD & ND were 3/12/2004 & 3/17/2004.

Godspeed ....everyone.

nawabjee said:
Today is the day I have waited for since a long time.
Recieved four emails for me and my wife.
Please update the tracker.
No LUDs after the FP message change.
LUD for March 16 saying this case has been approved.

I wish everyone in this forum the best.
All I can say is that it is taking approximately one year from the I485 RD/ND to get approved.
I have seen many many cases like that including mine.
My RD & ND were 3/12/2004 & 3/17/2004.

Godspeed ....everyone.

Congratulations! Very true - one year time frame for EB2s - almost all cases have been like this for 2004 filers till now.

Keep up the good work, Jharkhandi !
Are you really from Jharkhand ?
I was actually a little surprised that I got the approval since I was not seeing anyone getting approved with a priority date in 2002, and with RD/ND in 2004.
I had sort of lost hope, at least not expecting anything for the next 2-3 months, and then this comes out of the blue.

As they say, it comes when you least expect it.

nawabjee said:
Keep up the good work, Jharkhandi !
Are you really from Jharkhand ?
I was actually a little surprised that I got the approval since I was not seeing anyone getting approved with a priority date in 2002, and with RD/ND in 2004.
I had sort of lost hope, at least not expecting anything for the next 2-3 months, and then this comes out of the blue.

As they say, it comes when you least expect it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!