2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

2004_GC said:
There is no LUD for 485 before you receive FP. Changes to LUD are after USCIS receives fingerprinting results.

Can anyone please let me know if the I-140 approval is also sent to us or just to the lawyer? Thanks for your help.
Lawyer only.

2004_GC said:
There is no LUD for 485 before you receive FP. Changes to LUD are after USCIS receives fingerprinting results.

Can anyone please let me know if the I-140 approval is also sent to us or just to the lawyer? Thanks for your help.

I-140 notice in sent only to the lawyer and not to us.

I am waiting for my FP too. Still nothing. :rolleyes:

Early FP done in San jose office

We have an appointment on 2/26, but we went today and done with in five mints after filing the form.

San jose office is very professional and no waiting time.

After a hour I-485 LUD changed with out any change in the message.

I am still waiting I140 approval.

Thanks,
Karurama(Om Sairam)

I guess we will be seeing increasing activity upto 1st Week of march. once new 20,000 H1B kicks in few officers who are assigned to GC will be transfered for H1B processing. I just pray and hope that I get something moving before that, EAD or 140 or AP or FP.....atleast something should come.

pallu2004 said:
I guess we will be seeing increasing activity upto 1st Week of march. once new 20,000 H1B kicks in few officers who are assigned to GC will be transfered for H1B processing. I just pray and hope that I get something moving before that, EAD or 140 or AP or FP.....atleast something should come.

Strom followed by a lull :confused: :( :mad: :eek:

I doubt if all officers do all types of applications. It takes completely different set of talents to process a H1 and a 140.

NHD999, well that gives a bit of relief knowing you got the FP despite multiple LUDs on your I140. Hope your 140 gets approved and mine as well.

Please do post any status change on your 140 and I will let you guys know too re: my 140.

Thx
Casca2005
-------------------------------------------------
EB3 Labor Substitute Case. Priority Date: 1999
140/485/EAD/AP RD 12/30/2004 ND 01/18/2005 LUD 02/15/2005

Andhika_lauw, good insight regarding 140 LUDs. Hope they don't issue RFEs for petty things like you mentioned about the ability to pay if its close enough. I noticed in this tracker few had their 140 LUDs and yet got their FP notice, thats really encouraging.

we all hope we don't get any RFEs and don’t have to wait 3+ months for the approval, considering most of the filers around december04-january05 getting approvals

Thanks for the info.
Casca2005
-------------------------------------------------
EB3 Labor Substitute Case. Priority Date: 1999
140/485/EAD/AP RD 12/30/2004 ND 01/18/2005 LUD 02/15/2005

FILE040505 said:
My lawyer always tells me USCIS put dates in future to show that they are doing progress. After I joined this forum I realized how much she is telling the truth.

--------------
So far I can tell your lawyer is not true because mine is EB2 (April 04) and got i-140 approval. USCIS reports I-140 processing date as Feb 14 2004.

I got my H1 approval, EAD1, AP1 before the posted dates. Usually USCIS is about 2 to 3 months ahead in processing the cases then the posted date.

tracker updated

tracker updated with arv99, vhd999, minicooper, udt, gonecrazywithgc, ardaviraf, karurama adn member77's info.....

waiting for 7th yr extension

pallu2004 said:

I am waiting for 7th year extension approval from company A to company B transfer. This should be a good news for me.

Folks,
EAD for me and wifey got approved yesterday, 2/24/2005, after couple of luds that day and the previous.
AP not yet approved.
JPanchal, could you pls update the tracker.
Thanks

hi Nkelkar,

it's good to know that i'm in the company of a few people going for FP at Philly ASC.
i hope the officers will be leninent and let us get our FPs done. otherwise, we'll be so sorry to have wasted a precious Saturday!
my logic is that USCIS is waiting for FP results to process our AOS in timely manner, so i think they should take it positively that we go earlier than the scheduled appointment. but then you can't really expect others to think the way you do, especially the INS guys, so let's pray that things will go smoothly tomorrow.

cheers,
wonderwoman

Nkelkar said:
Hello Wonderwoman,
I am also scheduled for FP at Philadelphia.
the Notice date says 3/22 1.00pm, But i will be out of town that day. I am also planning on just showing up there this Saturday and see what they say.

jpanchal said:
tracker updated with arv99, vhd999, minicooper, udt, gonecrazywithgc, ardaviraf, karurama adn member77's info.....

jpanchal, if you look at my signature , 140 approved on oct 22nd, 2004
when i checked in our xls sheet ,there in no information about 140
can you please update once again with my info

140 approved on oct 22,2004

Last edited by a moderator:
zamq said:
jpanchal, if you look at my signature , 140 approved on oct 22nd, 2004
when i checked in our xls sheet ,there in no information about 140
can you please update once again with my info

140 approved on oct 22,2004

In your signature you have approval dates marked as AP, that confuses everybody. AP is the commonly used acronym for advance parole and should not be confused with AD which stands for approval date.

MA_Labor said:
In your signature you have approval dates marked as AP, that confuses everybody. AP is the commonly used acronym for advance parole and should not be confused with AD which stands for approval date.

oops, its my mistake, now i updated my signature from AP to AD
thanks MA_Labor

whats going on ?

Hi all, :confused:

Mine is EB3 ( sub labor ) PD is Jan 2004 and my I485/EAD/AP/I140 RD is Nov 26 2004 and ND is Dec 3rd 2004.

I neither see any LUD changes nor approvals....

Little bit concerned , dunno what's going on with my case....

Anyone who is ( or was ) in my same situation, please throw some light...

:confused: :confused:

Thanks
sunlightmoon

FP Done

Today I got my FP done.Someone Plz update the tracker.I just walked in with FP notice and driver's license ,its just 15 minutes process.

Minicooper.
EAD/AP/I140/I485 ND:01/05/2005
EAD AD:01/24/2005
Ap AD:01/25/2005
I140 AD:01/31/2005
FP ND:02/16/2005
FP (Done) :02/25/2005